Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Early Cuyler is a TB fan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the Chiefs will win.

That said, I thought the Packers would win......

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Early Cuyler is a TB fan.

Sounds like you're going to watch those commies play. I hope Brady wins another ring....not watching that crap.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Clever!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Is he going to put the Floyd fentanyl sticker on his helmet?

Patrick Mahomes, Odell Beckham Jr., others come together for powerful video: 'What if I was George Floyd?'

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patr...l-beckham-jr-powerful-video-george-floyd

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fady is the real deal, alright.

Led the Fcknqueers to record stats this year:

1 - Most DH/PI calls on their opposing teams;

2 - Most DH/PI calls on the opposing team on 3rd down;

3 - Most OH calls on their opponents.

Pickin up where he left off as a cheatriot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Get over it! The GOAT will have 7 Super Bowl rings when said & done!!!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 3dtestify
Get over it! The GOAT will have 7 Super Bowl rings when said & done!!!
Highly unlikely.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Be a nut crusher for KC if TB wins.
Brady has another year on his contract with TB IIRC.
How many people would cringe hearing next season GOAT this GOAT that.
Reigning SB champs this
Reigning SB champs that.

Be some people having aneurysms today if TB wins!!!

LOLfuggme....7ringsnow???.com

See whats happens one way or the other today.
After the phatt lady sings for TB or KC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think TB will win, but if they do I'll get $100 from the loudmouth 10-1 KC wins guy at work.

If not, I may be able to survive the $10 loss.....

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie
I don't think TB will win, but if they do I'll get $100 from the loudmouth 10-1 KC wins guy at work.

Wow. You got some good odds.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Well, the guy is an idiot. His wife wouldn't let me bet him $100 though. ☹️

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Sounds like his wife has the brains of the outfit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sounds like his wife has the brains of the outfit.

Maybe. He's not a bad guy, he just always knows it all, and often can't back up his super informed opinions.

Either way, I've got venison chili cooking and it's perfect weather to relax and read a good book.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Mahomes is having surgery on his toe next week.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Mahomes is having surgery on his toe next week.

Sorry! MaHomesboy.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Kneeling is super deadly

Super Bowl 2020: Kansas City Chiefs have ugly domestic violence history; root for San Francisco 49e
rs

America's team

But don’t root for the Chiefs. Not this Kansas City team that has Tyreek Hill, Terrell Suggs and Frank Clark, very good football players who have done very bad things.

You’d think after ex-Chief Jovan Belcher murdered his wife before killing himself at the team facility in 2012, they’d steer clear of violent types. Instead, they’ve gone the other way.

Hill’s history is particularly unpleasant. Citing a police report from Oklahoma, ESPN reported:

“Hill’s girlfriend at the time, Crystal Espinal, showed up in an emergency room with cuts and bruises on her face and neck. (The officer who filed the report noted that her lip was busted, that she was wincing with pain and that the mark under her eye was turning purple as she spoke.) Espinal, who was eight weeks pregnant at the time, said Hill had grabbed her neck with his hands, pinned her against the wall and then thrown her to the ground like a ‘rag doll.’ She told an officer that Hill had picked her up by her hair and put her in a headlock. After Espinal had screamed ‘I can’t breathe’ several times, she alleged, he released her, then sat on top of her, punching her in the stomach.”

Hill pleaded guilty to that by the way. The Chiefs knew it when they drafted him.

Hill doesn’t appear to be reformed. His fiancee (same woman as above) accused him of hitting their 3-year-old son last year. He wasn’t disciplined by the league, but not because they thought he was innocent.

According to the New York Times:

“The league said that it did not have access to information gathered in court proceedings, and all law enforcement records have been sealed. Hill was never charged in the case because prosecutors in Johnson County, Kan., outside Kansas City, said they did not have enough evidence. Similarly, based on the evidence presently available, the N.F.L. cannot conclude that Mr. Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy,” the league said in a statement."

But Hill wasn’t the only player with a history of domestic violence the Chiefs acquired.

Frank Clark, who signed for $62 million guaranteed in the offseason, was kicked off the Michigan football team for domestic assault in an Ohio hotel room in 2014. Brothers of the alleged victim reportedly told police “they saw Clark hitting their sister and one said Clark had her against a wall, grabbing her by the throat, picking her off the ground and slamming her down,” according to a story in the Detroit Free Press. In 2017, Clark ripped a female reporter on Twitter who had the temerity to wrote about Clark’s history.

Just in case there weren’t enough loathsome people on the roster, the Chiefs added Terrell Suggs in late December for their playoff run. Suggs has repeatedly been accused of domestic violence by his ex-wife. From a 2015 Vice.com story:

“She alleged that Suggs threw a soap dispenser at her head, struck her in the chest, and spilled bleach on her and their one-year-old son, causing a rash. According to her complaint, Suggs said he was going to ‘drown [her] with this bleach.’"

A violently out of control temper is bad enough. But opening a bottle of bleach and dumping on her with a baby close by is sickening.

It’s not like the Chiefs had these guys on their roster and then the news broke that they committed these acts. That would have forced them to make a more difficult call about guys who were part of their organization. No the Chiefs acquired Hill, Suggs and Clark after these despicable acts were already common knowledge.

These are the same Chiefs who had Kareem Hunt and were aware there were allegations he’d assaulted a woman in February but didn’t address them (he was released) until TMZ released a video of the incident.

The Chiefs were counting on the fact that there’s so many incidents involving NFL players that many fans move past their outrage quickly. Since Player A’s awful act came to light, Players B through H have made news for despicable behavior. People reflexively move on with only so much outrage available to something that’s supposed to be fun. Ben Roethisberger’s alleged rape of a 20-year-old in Georgia has blown over with limited damage to his legacy.

The NFL knows it, too. Michael Vick had his career interrupted by time in prison for awful mistreatment of dogs. It’s one thing to return to play, but this weekend he’s an honorary Pro Bowl captain.

And next week, Hill, Suggs and Clark will play in the Super Bowl.

Last edited by ribka; 02/07/21.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ribka

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes kneels to pray with teammates (from left) linebacker Terrance Smith, offensive tackle Eric Fisher and running back Damien Williams before Sunday's football game against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Oct. 7, 2018 at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Mo. The Chiefs won, 30-14.

Dipshit.

Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,651 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,934
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.