Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's the internet...youre expecting mature adult like behavior? if it weren't for the postings of immature, muck- mouthed loser's it'd be boring as hell.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/24/17.

GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
When I posted on here prior to my Tract days, I laughed at it. Now as a sponsor... I still just laugh at it. Post's like that are needed for comic relief.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntari,

As per always you be SURE to cite all the words I've used,that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you to process and I'll happily take the time to use alternate vocabulary,so even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you can "understand". Congratulations?!?

The Texas Scope Factory employs alotta people...my bad,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you hang upon my every word and Splendid Pixel,you "lucky" kchunt. You were gonna use your Imagination and Pretend to TRY and say sumptin' about '10 Krunchentickers,but got caught up in your very WELL founded copious Insecurities. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

I've never even seen a SWFA,nor know what it is.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

JGwhiner,

The only thing you "run",is your fhuqking mouth...through quivering lips. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Facts colliding with your Fantasy. Don't "forget" that you "can't read this" and that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. The Texas Version of everything,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Only in Texas,is it fashionable to pay a tariff,to lie to the unsuspecting,which is quite a Business Model you greasy fhuqking snake.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Form',

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. I getta kick outta Window Lickers talking out their asses,about the things they "know" the least about and frosting same with a bitchin' Vagina Monologue. FUNNY schit!

Thinkin' I'll roll an Illuminatti onto the Franklin SPR F-17 Whizzum,mainly for Fast Action Fur. Hopefully Franklin shipped me one of their updated cam pins,as I look to flog on it purty good this pass.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

In fairness,the JARD 17 Whizzum is Skookum too.

[Linked Image]

Nobody with an IQ greater than 13,would procure the Dog Schit that the Snake Oil Salesmen are trying to laude...which goes without sayin'.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...............

'mountain,

Don't be too hard on JGwhiner,or you will "suffer" the "wrath" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore. LAUGHING!

She can only do the best she can,with what incredibly fhuqking little she has to work with. "Hard charging" Fence Hopping Texans,just LOVE to obliviously quantify their Incredible STUPIDITY,by simply doing their best.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!....................

'flave,

The Astute never don't not get it and Window Lickers never will...that Dichotomy never ain't not hilarious.

I'm more than a touch dubious of those who "help" others,by steering them towards the Schit Riggin' they are trying to profit from and less a single fhuqking shred of common sense,which would poignantly pinpoint the glaring lapse(s) of such a "recommendation".

The less one "knows" or "does",the "better" a scope is,that can't steer bullets,despite that facet being THE most important aspect of said implement.

FUNNY schit!

Bless their hearts,for duping Dumb Fhuqks...because that is mean.

Some will do anything and "justify" same,for a fhuqking nickel...............................

Counter Jockey,

Oh it's wayyyyyyyyyy fhuqking more HILARIOUS than that,but due the Facts and Physics beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Congratulations?!?

I very much enjoy your Snake Oil Lying Bullschit,as you DUMB Fhuqks talk out your ass and unveil even more STUPIDITY,under the ruse of doing folks a "favor". You are sooooooooo amazingly far from having a First Fhuqking Clue,that it is rather incredible and rest assured...I do not impress easily. Laughing!

Say sumptin' about "your" AR-10 and trigger time,it WILL be funnier than fhuqk.

I see you "hard chargers" gawwdamned nearly fixed your fhuqking website and it's Fhuqk A Buyer Shipping. .

Almost. Though in fairness,the Goat Fhuqkery is consistent,from front door to back.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Just saying.

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This thread kinda makes me want an AR-10.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
With iron sights.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kinda got one, buts it's a FAL.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And a 922r legal G3A3

GOA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm a touch embarrassed,as I've never even seen a 308,nor do I know what any of that other Technical Stuff is.

But mighta just got a box of Retrostalgic MBR Rutitude in today's mail. Green furniture,always makes for killer Hero Pics.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Got a touch hung on a Warhorse,doing THE deal to the Old Gal.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It'll be Marvelicious +P++,with the new controls,laser and dot sight!

[Linked Image]

My new Salvage 303 British and it's BSA scope,seem to be doing fine today...though I only whistled a hunnert rounds through it,due the weather(can't take all this heat and dust!). Shot once at a rock wall,measured with that killer BSA windshield and whirled them 1/8 MOA clicks in accordance and gunned a hasty hunnert yard trio. Bumped it (6) clicks to port and tightened the cap up.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Then just simply flogged on it at various distances,to break the barrel in and Box Test the BSA. I don't know what a "Mil" is,but 275.3 seems like alotta them,prior to engaging 900yd steel.

Pardon My Skeelz

Nice to be granted the warm/fuzzy in such splendid fashion,on such a beautiful day.

What's an AR-10?!? Anybody got a pic?

I reckon I should go Reload a wee bit.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well...... if it isn’t the the virtual toilet paper of the 24HCF , Stig Bick.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
hmmmmm, that barrett might not suck ...

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave
This thread kinda makes me want an AR-10.

Travis

It did the same for me.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Gee whiz hunting season must be over already. It always gets goofy around here a out the 1st week of February. I don't know why some guys feel the need to barge in on someone else's thread and pontificate and defecate all over.

As for the Athlon, I purchased a 6-24 x Helos from Doug several years ago and have been more than happy with it. My only desire is it for to be lighter, if I was to buy again today I'd go with this one.....
https://cameralandny.com/shop/brand...0139-abcd-00163e90e196?variation=2891674

Roughly half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well Hank, the thread was from 2017.

Talking to you is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
WTF why did a 3 year old thread get dredged up, especially one that was so full of shi-zzle as this one. Derrrrpppppp!

Roughly half the people you meet are below average intelligence.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by HankMcMauser
WTF why did a 3 year old thread get dredged up, especially one that was so full of shi-zzle as this one. Derrrrpppppp!

Says the guy posting on it twice. LOL

This thread really shows how fuucking ridiculous guys are at times. Oh, and it made me want an AR-10.

TTT

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

120 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, AKislander, Akhutr, 450yukon, 375sunrise, 12 invisible), 1,559 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,535
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.