Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Cluggins
I didn't watch the game, but all indications are that if Mahomes can still walk this morning, his pads should earn MVP honors.
Mahomes is already scheduled for surgery on his toe. I don't know what day it is.

Just another Vick, Wilson, Kaeperdick, Newton in the making.

You think so?

I bet he does better than that.

I am MAGA.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Wow, Ethan.

You really are retarded.
Look at it this way my intellectually inferior friend, it only took the Bears twenty years to get to the Super Bowl and then another 21 years to lose the second one they went to. Its only been fourteen years since they made it. They might make it again in about ten years. How about that 'fridge?

Jameis Winston, Tyrod Taylor and Jacoby Brissett are all candidates for the Bears QB. Go Bears!

At least the Bears won with a real QB.

Not the media sensation that is your biracial angel.
He's been the best QB in the game for three of the four years he's played. Whether he can keep this up, especially as much as he runs, remains to be seen. Brady is the GOAT by virtue of his stats, especially in the post-season.

I don't even know who the Bears had at QB the last time, when they LOST. lol Macmahon was a non-flash-in-the-pan who couldn't even throw a spiral pass. Cool team, but a gimmick one.

Mahomes is half-white. I personally don't gaff what color he is, whether he is black as the ace-of-spades or what. He's a great QB.

I've met him and he's a great person as well. He supports a couple of children's hospitals substantially that I know of. I'm sure there's more. Always fun and entertaining to read ridiculous posts from arm chair quarterbacks that likely never stepped foot on a field of sports competition in their life, unless they were waving pom poms, or trying to decide whether to do a peppy line dance or a perky pyramid. Givemeafreakingbreak.

Mahomes is better than 95% of NFL QB's on one leg.

Last edited by JGRaider; 02/08/21.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The whitest guy on the planet replaced black quarterback Jameis Winston and with no preseason games took a 7-9 team to a Super Bowl Victory in his first year...at 43 years old. He beat two lock Hall of Famers, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers, in the playoffs and then beat the reigning champion KC Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes for the Lombardi Trophy. Then he got kissed by Gisele Bundchen.

Tom Brady doesn't give a [bleep] about kneelers.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

He's been the best QB in the game for three of the four years he's played. Whether he can keep this up, especially as much as he runs, remains to be seen. Brady is the GOAT by virtue of his stats, especially in the post-season.

I don't even know who the Bears had at QB the last time, when they LOST. lol Macmahon was a non-flash-in-the-pan who couldn't even throw a spiral pass. Cool team, but a gimmick one.

Mahomes is half-white. I personally don't gaff what color he is, whether he is black as the ace-of-spades or what. He's a great QB.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from the BJ's you give to your beloved half-breed, but a great QB embodies certain virtues that Mamones does not possess and the likes of Tom Brady do.

Last night was a perfect example and any real football fan should revel in it.

If you're from Missouri I understand your love for KC. If you're not, you're just another bandwagon dipschit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I've met him and he's a great person as well. He supports a couple of children's hospitals substantially that I know of. I'm sure there's more. Always fun and entertaining to read ridiculous posts from arm chair quarterbacks that likely never stepped foot on a field of sports competition in their life, unless they were waving pom poms, or trying to decide whether to do a peppy line dance or a perky pyramid. Givemeafreakingbreak.

How many years did you QB in the NFL?

And did you share all your black stereotypes with Mamones when he was standing in front of you? Or do you just reserve those comments for the keyboard?

You fugkin' dipschit.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JOG
The whitest guy on the planet replaced black quarterback Jameis Winston and with no preseason games took a 7-9 team to a Super Bowl Victory in his first year...at 43 years old. He beat two lock Hall of Famers, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers, in the playoffs and then beat the reigning champion KC Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes for the Lombardi Trophy. Then he got kissed by Gisele Bundchen.

Tom Brady doesn't give a [bleep] about kneelers.

#ouch

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't watch the game, but all indications are that if Mahomes can still walk this morning, his pads should earn MVP honors.
Mahomes is already scheduled for surgery on his toe. I don't know what day it is.

Holy szchit - this is JeffO-esque. Stick to phuggin' golf dude.

WWP53D
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider

How many years did you QB in the NFL?

And did you share all your black stereotypes with Mamones when he was standing in front of you? Or do you just reserve those comments for the keyboard?

You fugkin' dipschit.

Drunk already? You're a wannabe in every way, and it's quite obvious. You fit my description above to a "T". I met Mahomes at TTU Lettermen's gathering at a TTU basketball game. Great guy. Other than that I have no idea what your worthless, drunk, trolling azzzz is talking about.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SKane

Kudos on your prediction.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Kudos on your prediction.

Yep, I got it wrong - as did a lot of folks that have forgotten more about football than I'll ever know.

Your take above still stands as JeffO-esque. Kudos on that. smile

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yep, I got it wrong - as did a lot of folks that have forgotten more about football than I'll ever know.

Your take above still stands as JeffO-esque. Kudos on that. smile

Time will tell.

Might wanna throw that crow into a brine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
25 YO MaHommies has been the starting QB for three years, won at least 13 games each season, and has been to the SB twice, winning once.

It's fugking laughable to say he isn't a winning quarterback. He probably won't win 7 rings, but nobody else will either.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MadMooner
25 YO MaHommies has been the starting QB for three years, won at least 13 games each season, and has been to the SB twice, winning once.

It's fugking laughable to say he isn't a winning quarterback. He probably won't win 7 rings, but nobody else will either.

I'm not saying he isn't a winning QB.

I'm also not saying that Kaeperdick, Wilson, Newton, and Vick weren't winning QB's at one point.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
News flash, late last night after the game was over the refs found boxes of untallied points for the Chiefs who actually won 512 to 31. The Dominion computer people have confirmed the accuracy of the final score. They vow to sue anyone who challenges the score. CNN rushed to defend the score change, saying Brady's and his white privilege deserved to lose. When Buc fans complained they were quickly demonized as nothing more than Trump nut job conspiracy theorists. Finally, the Democrats in the House voted to impeach Tom Brady for deflategate.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Both are good teams but that's a great post.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This whiny little half breed tried to go all Jussie Smollett. Somebody must have reeled him in.

https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-south/t...mathieu-deleted-postgame-tweet-tom-brady

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

I'm not trying to dissuade you from the BJ's you give to your beloved half-breed, but a great QB embodies certain virtues that Mamones does not possess and the likes of Tom Brady do.

If you're from Missouri I understand your love for KC. If you're not, you're just another bandwagon dipschit.
No bj's here. Don't project your predilections. No braggadocio, no bluster, just hard stats. I'm not sure McMahon ever started a full season of NFL games. He never threw for over 3,000 yards in a season. Mahomes has never thrown for UNDER 4,000 yards in any season he was the starter. Mahomes will likely pass McMahon's career yardage next year if he has an average (for him) season, doing what McMahon did in fifteen years in only five. McMahon's career best year for TD's saw him throw 15 and Mahomes worst year saw him nearly double that. In his best he threw 50 and has already exceeded McMahon's career TD total. Tell me again about your hero and his accomplishments. Mahomes has already started two SB's and won one. McMahon DID win as many, in fifteen seasons, as Mahomes did in five. IIRC, McMahon did play a few downs in another SB with the Vikes. I doubt you remember that, but I'll throw you that one.

I could gaf what you think of Mahomes, me, Missouri or whatnot, but spin your happy horse shixt for the cheap seats 'cause it won't play here.

If I were you, I'd change my favorite team to TB. They won't win it again next year, but they'll probably come closer than Shixtcago.

lol

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Thats funny.

.....he called me something....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner

I'm not saying he isn't a winning QB.

I'm also not saying that Kaeperdick, Wilson, Newton, and Vick weren't winning QB's at one point.

Crawdaddy alert!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No bj's here. Don't project your predilections. No braggadocio, no bluster, just hard stats. I'm not sure McMahon ever started a full season of NFL games. He never threw for over 3,000 yards in a season. Mahomes has never thrown for UNDER 4,000 yards in any season he was the starter. Mahomes will likely pass McMahon's career yardage next year if he has an average (for him) season, doing what McMahon did in fifteen years in only five. McMahon's career best year for TD's saw him throw 15 and Mahomes worst year saw him nearly double that. In his best he threw 50 and has already exceeded McMahon's career TD total. Tell me again about your hero and his accomplishments. Mahomes has already started two SB's and won one. McMahon DID win as many, in fifteen seasons, as Mahomes did in five. IIRC, McMahon did play a few downs in another SB with the Vikes. I doubt you remember that, but I'll throw you that one.

I could gaf what you think of Mahomes, me, Missouri or whatnot, but spin your happy horse shixt for the cheap seats 'cause it won't play here.

If I were you, I'd change my favorite team to TB. They won't win it again next year, but they'll probably come closer than Shixtcago.

lol

LMAO

You are such a bitch.

And don't compare that half breed to Jim Fugking McMahon. McMahon is a god.

Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 06hunter59, 219 Wasp, 63 invisible), 2,852 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,311
Posts18,487,258
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.