Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
He's been the best QB in the game for three of the four years he's played. Whether he can keep this up, especially as much as he runs, remains to be seen. Brady is the GOAT by virtue of his stats, especially in the post-season.

I don't even know who the Bears had at QB the last time, when they LOST. lol Macmahon was a non-flash-in-the-pan who couldn't even throw a spiral pass. Cool team, but a gimmick one.

Mahomes is half-white. I personally don't gaff what color he is, whether he is black as the ace-of-spades or what. He's a great QB.

He's the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the game. And you do GAFF what color he is, or you'd not have mentioned it. But you're last sentence is spot on. He is a great QB
I mentioned it because Deflave already had. I'd rather have Mahomes at QB than anybody else in the league. Two healthy starting Tackles and it may have been a different game, but that wasn't to be and it is what it is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One a side note - Philip Rivers was another QB, who along with Brady, I loved to hate. Guy couldnt buy a playoff victory but he was a hell of a QB and a tough SOB.

After 16 or so years in the league, pretty sure he has more kids than playoff appearances. laugh

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
He's been the best QB in the game for three of the four years he's played. Whether he can keep this up, especially as much as he runs, remains to be seen. Brady is the GOAT by virtue of his stats, especially in the post-season.

I don't even know who the Bears had at QB the last time, when they LOST. lol Macmahon was a non-flash-in-the-pan who couldn't even throw a spiral pass. Cool team, but a gimmick one.

Mahomes is half-white. I personally don't gaff what color he is, whether he is black as the ace-of-spades or what. He's a great QB.

He's the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the game. And you do GAFF what color he is, or you'd not have mentioned it. But you're last sentence is spot on. He is a great QB

Who won the most games in the league this year? You can look at all sorts of stats on who the best QB is, but Mahomes' team won more games than any other team and he beat Brady once.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner
One a side note - Philip Rivers was another QB, who along with Brady, I loved to hate. Guy couldnt buy a playoff victory but he was a hell of a QB and a tough SOB.

After 16 or so years in the league, pretty sure he has more kids than playoff appearances. laugh
Loved Fran Tarkenton, but IIRC he never could win the big one, despite being there several times.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He played for the Vikings. Pretty sure not even Brady could win there.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Remember that Andy Reeds son (one of the defensive coaches) got in an accident right outside of the Stadium a few days before the game and was taken in suspicion of DUI, after already have gotten DUI’s in the past. The 5 yr old girl that was in the car he hit is still in the ICU with possible brain damage, and hasn’t come out of the coma she was in at the accident.

I think that shook up the team, and the fact that they had some of the offensive players out did the rest.

MaHomey tried his best, the guy really earned his pay.

BTW - they setup a go-fund-me for the 5 year old girl, and it’s hit 300,000 in less than a week, my guess is that the chief’s players kicked in to help the family.
It’s bad all the way around.... prayers for all concerned.

Last edited by Spotshooter; 02/08/21.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by super T
News flash, late last night after the game was over the refs found boxes of untallied points for the Chiefs who actually won 512 to 31. The Dominion computer people have confirmed the accuracy of the final score. They vow to sue anyone who challenges the score. CNN rushed to defend the score change, saying Brady's and his white privilege deserved to lose. When Buc fans complained they were quickly demonized as nothing more than Trump nut job conspiracy theorists. Finally, the Democrats in the House voted to impeach Tom Brady for deflategate.

LMAO

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[quote=EthanEdwards

Who won the most games in the league this year? You can look at all sorts of stats on who the best QB is, but Mahomes' team won more games than any other team and he beat Brady once. [/quote]

Last night was more like a "red headed stepchild beating"
From what I've heard, of course.

FJB & FJT
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Lol. If you have McMahon anywhere on your list, rest assured youre at the bottom looking up.

McMahon was a great QB that won games.

But, he was a flash in the pan. He also played in a league that wasn't comparable to today's.

Either way, Mamones will not last. He will never be a Montana, Manning, Rodgers, or Brady. He will continue to run (because he has to) and his career will be cut short due to hits.

You SOB you left out Big Ben..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
. I'd rather have Mahomes at QB than anybody else in the league. .

Uff-Duh

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Who won the most games in the league this year?

Who won the SB?

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
79S,

You know your football.

Congrats buddy.

These guys were blind to what Tampa had for a defense.. Tampa has one hell of an offense, but it’s their defense, that got them to where they are at.

Last edited by 79S; 02/08/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Who won the most games in the league this year?

Who won the SB?

Yep....you know the old saying.....

You fugg one goat....and you are known as a goat fugger your whole life.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Who won the most games in the league this year? You can look at all sorts of stats on who the best QB is, but Mahomes' team won more games than any other team and he beat Brady once.

Super Bowl rings is all that matters

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
He played for the Vikings. Pretty sure not even Brady could win there.

No. He'd be dead because they refuse to get an O-line.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Mahomes is a hell of a quarterback.

Brady is the GOAT, and having him on the field is akin to having another coach who plays.
His most effective weapon is his mind.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Mahomes is a hell of a quarterback.

Brady is the GOAT, and having him on the field is akin to having another coach who plays.
His most effective weapon is his mind.

Egg-zactly.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So do the Buccaneers get to play the Seahawks now?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by kenjs1
So do the Buccaneers get to play the Seahawks now?

BOOK IT BABY!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I would argue that run by this Buc's team may have been the greatest post-season run in all of team sports history. To take the all-time worst losing percentage sports franchise from 7-9 to SB champions in the span of 10 months, with absolutely no preseason or any sort of real preparation. Through the No.2 Washington Defense on the road wildcard game, down to NO on the road to face HOF'er Brees who absolutely embarrassed the Bucs during the regular season, and to finish on the vaunted frozen tundra against another future HOF'er Rodgers and Co. Which then sets up the first home super bowl in football history, against the most explosive offense in the league this year. Not only win the game, but absolutely just dominate on both sides of the football. It is just almost flat-out impossible. The beautiful thing about football is it is always sudden death in the playoffs. No second chances, no screw ups. You have to be perfect or nearly perfect every single game. But to also do it in a league with a hard salary cap.

Last night, I would also argue that TB12, became the greatest team sport athlete of all time. He single-handedly showed an organization how to win and instill confidence in his teammates in the matter of 10.5 months. Again with no preseason. Literally got kicked out of a park in Tampa Bay throwing balls to his receivers due to quarantine last spring. I think this season can close the book on the system QB argument. If anything, it reaffirms that TB12 IS the system. Kraft and Belichick I hope are kicking rocks today realizing how wrong they were about letting this guy go. The guy is 43 going on 23. No arm strength left is all we've heard the last couple years. Did anyone see that 2nd TD throw to Gronk? Absolute laser beam. I enjoyed watching Mathieu getting in Brady's face last night, and Tom give it right back. That is pyscho Tom. Don't [bleep] with that guy.

Mahomes obviously has all the talent in the world. I question a few things in his future. His ability to stay healthy with the scrambling style of play is yet to be seen. The saying goes the greatest ability is availability. I think if he wants to play a long career he's going to have to change his playing style a bit. Once his massive salary goes into effect, the Chiefs are going to be in salary cap hell. It'll be interesting to see how long their championship window stays open.

It's funny Mahomes gets all the excuses for his porous O-line. At least Brady kept a close game in 2015 AFC Championship game with the 31-st ranked pass block line that year. Mahomes seems to get the pass when they lose, but I don't remember Brady getting many passes for poor performances. No in fact, it was that the cliff is coming!

-Matt

"The proof of the whisky is in the drinking, the proof of the rifle is in the shooting."
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 204guy, 12344mag, 219DW, 66 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,302
Posts18,487,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.