Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
How about if I ever farted in public ? Could be considered terrorism right ? Eventually they'll get to banning anybody that ever had a traffic ticket or a bad report card if we don't put our collective foot down and say enough already.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Naturally, all such laws are unconstitutional, since they deprive citizens of due process.

That seems to matter less each day; I wonder, if it ever really passed Congress, what court would ever rule it unconstitutional. I'm beginning to think, none.

The upcoming SCOTUS case regarding warrantless searches will be a bellwether decision. If that goes badly, then the end is near.

Life is changing fast, boys & girls, & not for the better.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RufusG
The republicans are flat out begging real Americans to start a third party and they are still going to act poleaxed when it happens.

How about The American Party, (TAP) instead of an ass or the African version for a symbol? Big hammer hitting railroad spike. Win the White House and it might be called a Double Tap?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Scumbags from both parties are going to keep pushing. They have nothing to lose, as they see it, because no one is holding them accountable for anything. If you want to instigate a change in their behavior, you are going to have to hold them accountable. Learn from the past, and shrug off the propaganda that was called "public education". We need to put these people to death if they won't honor their oaths.

As I have noted before, the story of England through the Dark Ages up through the Enlightenment was one where the people (not commoners) ended up fighting battles and finally holding a sword to the throat of the Monarch as he signed a list (called a charter) of rights. The Magna Carta came about in this vein of circumstances. Eventually, a new Monarch would stop honoring the charter, and it would have to be done again, with an uprising, lots of killing, and finally culminating in a life-or-death situation for the Monarch.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wow, just when the commies are deciding domestic extremists need to be intensely investigated. His timing is almost as good as that of Ben Sasse.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by antlers
A Republican who doesn’t care about those who elected him.

shocker

This is a sad reality, congress is nothing more that rinos and dims. All out for themselves and don't care about anyone other than themselves. What other profession do you go in broke and retire a billionaire

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Politicians only represent themselves.... you guys need to get that in your head. We're no longer a democracy!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The representatives of the people no longer have any accountability to the people, they do not have the slightest intent of doing as the people desire, in their infinite & omnipotent wisdom they know what is best for the people, nor do they fear the people either.

The people are fu^cked, over & over & over.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Trump had little marco pegged too. He should just switch parties and be done with it. But then the way things are looking there's very little difference.

The New Uniparty,,,,actually, not so new.

Trump pulled their masks off.

This is it right there.

Anyone that can’t see this is to stupid to own a firearm or even vote.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The representatives of the people no longer have any accountability to the people, they do not have the slightest intent of doing as the people desire, in their infinite & omnipotent wisdom they know what is best for the people, nor do they fear the people either. The people are fu^cked, over & over & over.
Every word of that is true. And, 100% of em’...Republicans and Democrats both...are primarily concerned with what’s best for themselves. Those who benefit the most from the status quo, are the least inclined to ever let it go.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think not much positive about Rubio and wish that FL would elect someone less politically driven and more truly conservative - but I read the following in his office description.

"When an individual who was the subject of a federal terrorism investigation within the last 10 years tries to obtain a firearm, allow the U.S. Attorney General to delay the purchase or transfer for up to ten business days and file an emergency petition in court to prevent the transfer."

For discussion: On its face, I normally bristle at any laws/rules that tend to undermine the basis of the 2nd Amendment. On the other hand, I know that you and I are unlikely to identify most serious terrorist planning and movements, and assume that we will need to depend on the Fed to do so. Apparently, Rubio's expressed intent is not to grab guns but to delay purchase under certain suspicious conditions - or to eventually deny purchase, based on evidence. (I understand - whom is to be trusted?)

Is that a sensible deterrent, or preventive action, with regard to demonstrated terrorist advances?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Needs to be defeated in the next primary. Out of touch with his constituents and reality.

I hope we can.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting bill considering all the talk of Republicans being accused as terrorists.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
damn I miss Trump

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Naturally, all such laws are unconstitutional, since they deprive citizens of due process.

That seems to matter less each day; I wonder, if it ever really passed Congress, what court would ever rule it unconstitutional. I'm beginning to think, none.

The upcoming SCOTUS case regarding warrantless searches will be a bellwether decision. If that goes badly, then the end is near.

Life is changing fast, boys & girls, & not for the better.

MM

Yes, evil times ahead, like this nation hasn't seen in a hundred and and fifty years.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

How about The American Party, (TAP) instead of an ass or the African version for a symbol? Big hammer hitting railroad spike. Win the White House and it might be called a Double Tap?

The same tribe that runs our current two parties will rush into the leadership positions of a third party as soon as it appeared that it stood a chance of accomplishing anything good politically, and that would be that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ERK
Well hell! If they can take your guns for domestic abuse that has nothing to do with guns they should be able to for terror right? The little trick is that they can investigate you anytime they want and for no reason. Who has the money to fight feds in court? Edk

Yep, and then further expand domestic violence from its an original legal intent of a husband beating the crap out of his his wife. To a couple of college roommates in a fight over a girlfriend, to a boyfriend and girlfriend shoving or slapping one another. Anyone of blood relation, anyone unrelated that does or ever has lived with the other person. Anything from a knockdown drag out fight to a shove, slap, spit on, or even “threatening property damage” all gets rolled into the catch all domestic violence and means a lifetime ban of a fundamental right.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Needs to be defeated in the next primary. Out of touch with his constituents and reality.

I hope we can.

Though I agree he needs to go I also know the track record of so many like him and what replaces him. It's business as usual. They need a healthy fear of us and we will never get that with the ballot. They know this as well as we do and that's why they want our guns. We can never give them up and many of us see the time coming we will be forced to use them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
I think not much positive about Rubio and wish that FL would elect someone less politically driven and more truly conservative - but I read the following in his office description.

"When an individual who was the subject of a federal terrorism investigation within the last 10 years tries to obtain a firearm, allow the U.S. Attorney General to delay the purchase or transfer for up to ten business days and file an emergency petition in court to prevent the transfer."

For discussion: On its face, I normally bristle at any laws/rules that tend to undermine the basis of the 2nd Amendment. On the other hand, I know that you and I are unlikely to identify most serious terrorist planning and movements, and assume that we will need to depend on the Fed to do so. Apparently, Rubio's expressed intent is not to grab guns but to delay purchase under certain suspicious conditions - or to eventually deny purchase, based on evidence. (I understand - whom is to be trusted?)

Is that a sensible deterrent, or preventive action, with regard to demonstrated terrorist advances?

If an individual is investigated and charges are warranted then let them prosecute and a jury decide.

Why should the state be allowed to deprive you of your rights without a hearing simply because you were once investigated for something?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Originally Posted by IamShado

I had him pegged that way from day one.

PS Naturally, all such laws are unconstitutional, since they deprive citizens of due process. This should be needless to say, but apparently not for traitors like Rubio.

Fact. Little Marco is a politician, not an American. There are squirrels in my yard far more conservative than he.

Yep, probably swats his nub to wall posters of father fidel........crazy

Trump Won!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1beaver_shooter, 222ND, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 63 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,474
Posts18,529,486
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.