Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Mahomes is a hell of a quarterback.

Brady is the GOAT, and having him on the field is akin to having another coach who plays.
His most effective weapon is his mind.

With that a lot of folks were saying he was washed up after his dismal outing when they played Tennessee in the wildcard game. Would he be remembered for throwing an interception in the final minutes of that game?? That’s what the talk was over a year ago..obviously he redeemed himself for sure..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by MadMooner
He played for the Vikings. Pretty sure not even Brady could win there.

AGREED

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by deflave
Lol. If you have McMahon anywhere on your list, rest assured youre at the bottom looking up.

McMahon was a great QB that won games.

But, he was a flash in the pan. He also played in a league that wasn't comparable to today's.

Either way, Mamones will not last. He will never be a Montana, Manning, Rodgers, or Brady. He will continue to run (because he has to) and his career will be cut short due to hits.
Some of your post is correct, but McMahon was never "great". Mahomes is already elevated above "flash-in-the-pan" status.

Mahomes' career could be cut short by running. Fran Tarkenton's wasn't and he was one of the greats, passing Johnny U for yardage and staying there a few years.

All my posts are always correct and you obviously don’t know a GD thing about Jim McMahon.

And your half breed won’t be bouncing back from that ass whooping Brady put on him.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Remember that Andy Reeds son (one of the defensive coaches) got in an accident right outside of the Stadium a few days before the game and was taken in suspicion of DUI, after already have gotten DUI’s in the past. The 5 yr old girl that was in the car he hit is still in the ICU with possible brain damage, and hasn’t come out of the coma she was in at the accident.

I think that shook up the team, and the fact that they had some of the offensive players out did the rest.

MaHomey tried his best, the guy really earned his pay.

BTW - they setup a go-fund-me for the 5 year old girl, and it’s hit 300,000 in less than a week, my guess is that the chief’s players kicked in to help the family.
It’s bad all the way around.... prayers for all concerned.

KC is a pack of scumbags.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Lol. If you have McMahon anywhere on your list, rest assured youre at the bottom looking up.

But, he was a flash in the pan. He also played in a league that wasn't comparable to today's.

Either way, Mamones will not last. He will never be a Montana, Manning, Rodgers, or Brady. He will continue to run (because he has to) and his career will be cut short due to hits.

You SOB you left out Big Ben..

Retards are a separate category.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Some of your post is correct, but McMahon was never "great". Mahomes is already elevated above "flash-in-the-pan" status.

Mahomes' career could be cut short by running. Fran Tarkenton's wasn't and he was one of the greats, passing Johnny U for yardage and staying there a few years.

All my posts are always correct and you obviously don’t know a GD thing about Jim McMahon.

And your half breed won’t be bouncing back from that ass whooping Brady put on him.
I acknowledge you know a lot about sucking McMahon's COCK. I only know about McMahon's stats which show him to be mainly a part-time QB and usually not a starter even, unlike Mahomes. It also shows him to be totally inferior to guys who are way inferior to Mahomes when it comes to starting NFL QB's. So carry on with your penis worship and trolling and leave the actual football discussion to persons like myself and JG Raider who know something about the game.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You and Raider clearly know your schit.

LOL

And mark by words, your half breed won’t be recovering from last night.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I guess hes ok when he's not kneeling when he sees a racist American flag

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GuideGun
I would argue that run by this Buc's team may have been the greatest post-season run in all of team sports history. To take the all-time worst losing percentage sports franchise from 7-9 to SB champions in the span of 10 months, with absolutely no preseason or any sort of real preparation. Through the No.2 Washington Defense on the road wildcard game, down to NO on the road to face HOF'er Brees who absolutely embarrassed the Bucs during the regular season, and to finish on the vaunted frozen tundra against another future HOF'er Rodgers and Co. Which then sets up the first home super bowl in football history, against the most explosive offense in the league this year. Not only win the game, but absolutely just dominate on both sides of the football. It is just almost flat-out impossible. The beautiful thing about football is it is always sudden death in the playoffs. No second chances, no screw ups. You have to be perfect or nearly perfect every single game. But to also do it in a league with a hard salary cap.

Last night, I would also argue that TB12, became the greatest team sport athlete of all time. He single-handedly showed an organization how to win and instill confidence in his teammates in the matter of 10.5 months. Again with no preseason. Literally got kicked out of a park in Tampa Bay throwing balls to his receivers due to quarantine last spring. I think this season can close the book on the system QB argument. If anything, it reaffirms that TB12 IS the system. Kraft and Belichick I hope are kicking rocks today realizing how wrong they were about letting this guy go. The guy is 43 going on 23. No arm strength left is all we've heard the last couple years. Did anyone see that 2nd TD throw to Gronk? Absolute laser beam. I enjoyed watching Mathieu getting in Brady's face last night, and Tom give it right back. That is pyscho Tom. Don't [bleep] with that guy.

Mahomes obviously has all the talent in the world. I question a few things in his future. His ability to stay healthy with the scrambling style of play is yet to be seen. The saying goes the greatest ability is availability. I think if he wants to play a long career he's going to have to change his playing style a bit. Once his massive salary goes into effect, the Chiefs are going to be in salary cap hell. It'll be interesting to see how long their championship window stays open.

It's funny Mahomes gets all the excuses for his porous O-line. At least Brady kept a close game in 2015 AFC Championship game with the 31-st ranked pass block line that year. Mahomes seems to get the pass when they lose, but I don't remember Brady getting many passes for poor performances. No in fact, it was that the cliff is coming!

^^^This guy knows football.^^^

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ribka

He’s a POS.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Id admire Dashante Mahoney for his deep love for African American culture and its history. He's down with the struggle for realz.

He reminds me of RG III with all of the hype during the start of his career. I knew he would get hurt and have a short career because of his build and he would run with the ball too much. We all know how that turned out lol

Last edited by ribka; 02/08/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Id admire Dashante Mahoney for his deep love for African American culture and its history. He's down with the struggle for realz.

His dad is so black he married a white chick.

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

ribka..."taking a knee" when the National Anthem is being played, is despicable. I don't support it at all. I have no idea whether Mahomes usually does it or not. That particular pic is of a pre-game prayer though, unless I'm mistaken.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Yep. And you clearly don't.

lolol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yep. And you clearly don't.

lolol

Clearly.

LOL

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Chiefs choked big time last night .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Darrell Pace is the GOAT. Look it up

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
The Chiefs choked big time last night .

Yep, and it was the Buc's defense that choked them.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

ribka..."taking a knee" when the National Anthem is being played, is despicable. I don't support it at all. I have no idea whether Mahomes usually does it or not. That particular pic is of a pre-game prayer though, unless I'm mistaken.

You're not mistaken, as he did the same thing here at Tech. The feeble minded continue to amaze with their negative IQ's.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Props to Tommy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,539 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,332
Posts18,487,602
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.