Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
byd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Here is the whole real deal they fuggin care if it is right anymore. They got their way.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Still up and playing on Rumble:

Absolute Proof

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lanenebraska
Still up and playing on Rumble:

Absolute Proof

Some interesting background /remedial viewing:
ShadowGate by Millie Weaver (she is not terribly difficult to look at)
[Url=https://www.bitchute.com/DS7CN67XL1lb/[/url]

I think that's a 1(lowercase "L")b/ and not an "I".

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We are so screwed.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Yeah. Because we sit on our hands and say we are, instead of getting up and fugging up some traitors like we ought to. Maybe someday...

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cretch
Originally Posted by funnybone
That documentary is the same cart load of [bleep] you guys have been eating from for the last 3 months.
I think I will go watch a real documentary maybe X-Files or perhaps Babylon 5.

Maybe I`ll get out my telescope and see if I can spot some orbiting Jewish space lasers.
Maybe I will go paint something just to watch it dry.

You won't be able to see anything with your head up your azz.

I get your point but I have a really good flashlight.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mike Lindell is a kook. All he says in his video in nothing more than opinion. Opinion`s are not facts but more than a few people here have mistaken opinion`s for facts. Maybe you just can`t tell the difference which is quite understandable considering many of you have believed a lot of lies from Trump over the last 4 years.

For those of you who want to cause harm to the people who believe differently I have to say I believe you are all cowards. Talk is cheap Mr and Mrs coward.
The people who attacked the capital are all traitors and cowards. If you want the America of your wet dreams may I suggest you find a way to get back to the slavery day.

Mike Lindell is just another white trash traitor masquerading as a patriot. If excrement were brains he would be the New York sewer system rat and all.
The bag of marble`s in his head spilled out onto the floor, he slipped and hit his head on the corner of the coffee table.

Mike is non compos mentis as is Trumps and many of his followers.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And that my friend, is your opinion.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
L
L
It's very evident who the trash/traitor is here- clue for you funnybone- look in the mirror and see the trashy traitor.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All I have for your words is a great big shrug. If it looks like a kook, swims like a kook, and quacks like a kook, then it is probably a kook.

Looks` like most of you here took the blue pill. What flavor of kool aid goes best with potassium cyanide? grape, cherry or tutti fruity?

Last edited by funnybone; 02/09/21.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So with this out we need a fresh groundswell going after people like the PA Sec state and Atty Gen. Who permitted the illegal changes...

Who is the AZ guy who is still blocking responding to the subpoenas...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Mike Lindell is a kook. All he says in his video in nothing more than opinion. Opinion`s are not facts but more than a few people here have mistaken opinion`s for facts. Maybe you just can`t tell the difference which is quite understandable considering many of you have believed a lot of lies from Trump over the last 4 years.

Name a few of those lies for us fuquedone?

For those of you who want to cause harm to the people who believe differently I have to say I believe you are all cowards. Talk is cheap Mr and Mrs coward.
The people who attacked the capital are all traitors and cowards. If you want the America of your wet dreams may I suggest you find a way to get back to the slavery day.

Well fuquedone your opinion is not relevant. It is stupid and yes the false flag created by you leftist scum was done by traitors.

Mike Lindell is just another white trash traitor masquerading as a patriot. If excrement were brains he would be the New York sewer system rat and all.
The bag of marble`s in his head spilled out onto the floor, he slipped and hit his head on the corner of the coffee table.

Compared to you Mike is a pillar of a man, he has courage and will stand in the face of leftards.

Mike is non compos mentis as is Trumps and many of his followers.

Fuquedone you are the epitome of non compos mentis.

Last edited by rickt300; 02/10/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
All I have for your words is a great big shrug. If it looks like a kook, swims like a kook, and quacks like a kook, then it is probably a kook.

Looks` like most of you here took the blue pill. What flavor of kool aid goes best with potassium cyanide? grape, cherry or tutti fruity?

OK Fuquedone how about logically and empirically proving his documentary is not true? Seems you are losing it non compos mentis.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wdenike
Hope this gets spread like wild fire.

The media won't cover it and if it shows up on social media it will be censored. Welcome to Amerika.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rickt300

OK Fuquedone how about logically and empirically proving his documentary is not true? Seems you are losing it non compos mentis.

There is no logically or empirical evidence in Mike the kooks video. I know not one word of that video is not true because people like you believe it is true.
You and those who believe this dog and pony show because you and people who hang out here (not everyone) have have been eating from Trump`s buffet of lies for the last four
years. I feel sorry for people who can`t see the reality of what Trump has and was trying to do to my country.

I guess it is every man/women`s right to believe what they want even if it is not true. you all support a man who does not give a rats a s s about you or the people in the riots.
He only cares about himself and staying in power no matter the cost.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

There is no logically or empirical evidence in Mike the kooks video. I know not one word of that video is not true because people like you believe it is true.
You and those who believe this dog and pony show because you and people who hang out here (not everyone) have have been eating from Trump`s buffet of lies for the last four
years. I feel sorry for people who can`t see the reality of what Trump has and was trying to do to my country.

I guess it is every man/women`s right to believe what they want even if it is not true. you all support a man who does not give a rats a s s about you or the people in the riots.

Jesus Christ you are one sorry pitiful stupid Fugggg.

GFY

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

GFY

Well there you go. It is your right to remain in everlasting ignorance. None of trumps tactics worked to keep him in power because he really lost the election.
You guys think trump is some kind of god, but he is just a wannabe dictator / despot. Not even on par with the like of Putin or Kim Jong Un , both of whom
he admires.

GYF, why that is so clever of you.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

GFY

Well there you go. It is your right to remain in everlasting ignorance. None of trumps tactics worked to keep him in power because he really lost the election.
You guys think trump is some kind of god, but he is just a wannabe dictator / despot. Not even on par with the like of Putin or Kim Jong Un , both of whom
he admires.

GYF, why that is so clever of you.

Keep navel gazing, search for self awareness. Eat any fuzz you find.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All I can say to you and most of the rest here is bleep bleep bleep GFY!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think it is time to go. I have a lot of fun messing with you guys.
Have a nice delusional alternate reality life .

I will not be commenting on threads like this one anymore , but I might see if I can point the news media this way.
I am sure this and other sites that permit out of control wacko conspiracy theories and racism will fair well with their advertisers.

Good day to you. Live long and Prosper.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1minute, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,091 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,852
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.