Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Local dirt that link shows up but it doesn’t let you do anything with it?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
HeavyLoad, I don't know what's happening on your end, but I just added one to my cart and then removed it without a problem.

Maybe try again?

https://www.scopelist.com//Sig-Sauer-P365-9mm-Subcompact-15-Rd-Magazine-MAG-365-9-15.aspx

PS- Did a little checking around while I was at it on gun.deals using the UPC - 798681616886.

These 3 also had them in stock, and at a slightly better price.

Farnsworth Firearms
$38.27
Flat $10 Shipping - Unlimited Products

Osage County Guns
$39.99
$8.50 for 1 or 2, Free shipping on 3+. Sig accessory orders over $100 ship for free
Eurooptic
$39.99
Fierarms $9.99

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I have a Sig P365 and really enjoy it with the extended magazine. I am amazed at the accuracy of this little pistol. I am now in the market for that P365XL as it seems to be about perfect for my needs as an off duty pistol. I a, contemplating a Glock 48 because there are aftermarket 15 round magazines, of course they are back ordered.

NRA Endowment Member
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Manual Safety?

Never.
Get a couple of 12 round mags and you're set.

I only buy handguns with manual safeties if a model is available. You're going to carry it 99.99999% of the time inserting and drawing your handgun out of the holster for cleaning, strapping on the holster or whatever without ever presenting it to actually fire it in whatever reason. Does anybody take the safeties off their AR15, they have a two stage trigger that is probably as safe as a handgun trigger without a safety. No body complains of not being able to remember to take a long gun safety off before firing. Does that reaction just go away when switching to a handgun? If you can't train or condition yourself to use a manual safety, you probably shouldn't be carrying one without one either. I've got a 365XL with manual safety and carry it everyday. By the way, the 365 has a light trigger pull compared to a lot of other pistols. The 365 has a large safety that stays on when holstered and removing from holster and is actually very intuitive to disengage compared to a lot of other small handguns, sized and located similar to 1911 pistol.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
MtnBoomer,

Did finally buy something?

If so, how about the details?

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 02/19/21.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hear you Chucky. But also read in a SD scenario many forget to take the safety off. If one has to draw, it’s another possible issue.

Like Hickok45 says, he’d never pocket carry without a holster of sorts.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 65BR
I hear you Chucky. But also read in a SD scenario many forget to take the safety off. If one has to draw, it’s another possible issue.

Like Hickok45 says, he’d never pocket carry without a holster of sorts.

If any of these cases of forgetting to disengage safety in such a case is true and not here say, than the people who got themselves into this scenario didn't bother to take the time to learn and familiarize themselves with the very thing they bought to protect their lives with. Again, these people should really rethink the position if they should be carrying a "hot" handgun if not willing to take the time to learn to use it. With that being said, I respect every handgun owner to make their own choice in regard to a manual safety, just not buying into the reasoning sometimes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I get your point.........no safeties on all the revolvers carried over the years. It's a personal choice.

Not hearing any reports of AD's but sure they have them with all firearms. Safety is a priority, whether carrying, or in needing it in a crisis.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by NH Hunter

I recently handled the sig 365 side by side with the hellcat. Went in thinking it would be the sig, but the hellcat came home. Grip was a better fit for my larger paws. I'd give a slight edge to the sigs trigger but the hellcat's is still fine.

Just some food for thought.

Good luck in your decision.

Yep. In my hands the 365 handles like crap. Hellcat's a real step up, but something in the G19 Class would be even better.

Yep, I'd get the XL personally. Maybe the op has girl hands though?...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 65BR
I get your point.........no safeties on all the revolvers carried over the years. It's a personal choice.

Not hearing any reports of AD's but sure they have them with all firearms. Safety is a priority, whether carrying, or in needing it in a crisis.

Agree with personal choice. None of my revolvers have a double action trigger pull near as light as the Sig 365 has. I always thought I would like a Kahr handgun, but was always leery of the light trigger pull and no manual safety. That Kahr trigger will better a lot of single action revolver triggers. Damn nice handguns. And I agree with getting the 365XL model. If you're going to use the 12 round magazines, might as well get the 12 round seamless grip. The extra 1/2" or so on the slide length helps with sight alignment and "pointing" with these smaller handguns.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well i drank the cool-aid and got a 365XL.
I hope to get it out this week and see if it is all I hope it will be. I would like it to replace my Shield as my EDC for no other reason than round count in the mag.
What type of real world accuracy are you guys seeing out of yours at say 10 yards?
Thanks

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Ok, I'll check a Hellcat, but, recall the 365 feeling good. Goodness, nobody has suggested a 1911 yet? LOL

I also went to buy a 365XL and came home with a Hellcat..

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pullit
Well i drank the cool-aid and got a 365XL.
I hope to get it out this week and see if it is all I hope it will be. I would like it to replace my Shield as my EDC for no other reason than round count in the mag.
What type of real world accuracy are you guys seeing out of yours at say 10 yards?
Thanks

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thanks, like they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
I hope I can repeat your results.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I like my Sig 365 MS, I shoot it very well with the 12 round magazine. I have a Hellcat,it doesn't feel as good in my hands. I really like the safety because I carry it in a pocket with no holster.

I would not carry a Hellcat or Glock that way.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pullit
Thanks, like they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
I hope I can repeat your results.

pullit, I know you can.

I am no pistolero. But, this gun shoots very well for me.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
at 10 yards I put 11 rounds in about 1/3 of a paper plate size group.
When I come up with the pistol and I get my eyes locked on the front site, I have to tilt my wrist down to get the back sites to level up.
Not sure what to do about that.
I tried quick shooting at 7 yards and only got 1 of 5 shots to land on the paper plate. Reloaded 5 more and tried it again. This time I took the extra time to level the sites, shot them as fast as I could (about 1 second or a hair less per shot) but as soon as the leveled site hit the dot, let it go. Every one landed just a hair low of the dot.
Guess I am going to have to work to get use to the grip angle

Last edited by pullit; 02/22/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
[quote=65BR] Agree with personal choice. None of my revolvers have a double action trigger pull near as light as the Sig 365 has. I always thought I would like a Kahr handgun, but was always leery of the light trigger pull and no manual safety. That Kahr trigger will better a lot of single action revolver triggers. Damn nice handguns. And I agree with getting the 365XL model. If you're going to use the 12 round magazines, might as well get the 12 round seamless grip. The extra 1/2" or so on the slide length helps with sight alignment and "pointing" with these smaller handguns.

Before reading this post, I was thinking about the CW9........pull is a bit stout, but very smooth and I shoot it very well. Definitely one to feel at easy without a safety, though I would highly recommend anyone use some type of holster for any carry piece, to minimize Murphy's Law causing an accidental discharge.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like the cw9.

Shoots well. I’ve shot brass, aluminum, steel case thru mine.

But it’s hamstrung by the low round mags.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dave, I agree. I am amazed when I shoot it just how well I hit with it, and at good distances. Shoots like a longer barreled larger gun, vs others I have shot. Hits where aiming, consistently, and been 100% reliable.

Not that I have ever shot the defense style semi auto centerfires as accurate as I have various quality revolvers. I just keep in mind the application at hand, and they do many things well. I'd recommend an 8 round back up mag, IIRC, they come with 7rd mags.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (17CalFan, 1lesfox, 1234, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 53 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,378
Posts18,488,518
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.