Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Bombshell: New Evidence Of Election...300 Votes Off EVERY Republican Candidate

I've been on the camp that if there were "rigged machines" then you would see it in the hand recounts. Well, how do they explain this one?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"New" and "Bombshell". I doubt it, and hyperbole in the extreme. The extensive voter fraud going on in America using voting machines and vote-counting machines is at least two decades old, given the number of lawsuits that have gone on. Most people just don't know about them, because the "news" never reports them.

And the authorities in this nation from local to national levels, including all law enforcement agencies, have responded less than they would to a fart in an elevator.

Of course, the cheating and fraud and corruption are rampant. But that isn't the problem. That is the expected result of government. The problem is the utter complacency, the sit-on-our-thumbs approach that Americans in general have taken in regard to the cheating, fraud, and corruption.

No government agent or agency is going to deem itself guilty of crimes, and then see justice done. Get over it. If you want change, get off your fat ass.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Reporting the old and the obvious, but hey better late than never now that they conspired to remove Trump.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/11/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
No proof here, a few votes off here, a few votes off there.........It helped the Democrats, so nothing to see, move along like a good pawn and apologize for your sins to Nancy.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by IamShado

I've been on the camp that if there were "rigged machines" then you would see it in the hand recounts. Well, how do they explain this one?
Pffft.. They could shout out "WE CHEATED LIKE HELL TO GET TRUMP OUT" from the rooftops and NO court will touch it including the Supreme Cowards...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Lets talk about fun stuff

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Everybody in D.C. knows the election was stolen. They knew it was going to be stolen before the fact.

Nobody is going to do anything about it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Everybody in D.C. knows the election was stolen. They knew it was going to be stolen before the fact.

This^

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sad but apparently true, on both counts

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
There is always something new, nothing ever comes out of it.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

This^

And this.
Originally Posted by Redneck

Pffft.. They could shout out "WE CHEATED LIKE HELL TO GET TRUMP OUT" from the rooftops and NO court will touch it including the Supreme Cowards...

But hey, let’s primary those sunsabitches and replace em in the next election.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/11/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

My bet is democrat controlled court rooms out number republican controlled court rooms by 10 to 1. Maybe even 100 to 1. Is the local prosecutor in your county a democrat or a republican ?? Is the county board of Supervisors controlled by democrats or republicans ?? I would almost bet there are NO republican friendly court rooms in America. This will get buried. Living proof the democrats stole the election and absolutely NOTHING will be done about it. Now you know why Molly Ball is writing about it in Time magazine. Even the local Chamber of Commerce is controlled by democrats. (see Molly Ball's Time article) Nothing is going to happen.

Conservatives in government are almost unheard of. This is nothing new. It's been going on for years. What are Americans doing about it ? Going to the mall and reading Facebook.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 02/11/21.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by steve4102

This^

And this.

But hey, let’s primary those sunsabitches and replace em in the next election.
Yeah, with dickheads promising to "fight for you" but as soon as they get in it's "well, I'm here. Where's the money?"

Voting - after this last election - is akin to pizzin' into the wind.. Worthless as a AAA battery powering your Tesla..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
"New" and "Bombshell". I doubt it, and hyperbole in the extreme. The extensive voter fraud going on in America using voting machines and vote-counting machines is at least two decades old, given the number of lawsuits that have gone on. Most people just don't know about them, because the "news" never reports them.

And the authorities in this nation from local to national levels, including all law enforcement agencies, have responded less than they would to a fart in an elevator.

Of course, the cheating and fraud and corruption are rampant. But that isn't the problem. That is the expected result of government. The problem is the utter complacency, the sit-on-our-thumbs approach that Americans in general have taken in regard to the cheating, fraud, and corruption.

No government agent or agency is going to deem itself guilty of crimes, and then see justice done. Get over it. If you want change, get off your fat ass.

You're right. It's not exactly new, just that most people haven't seen it, especially if they only get their news from the mainstream.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
American Idol voting is more transparent.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Oh no people. The only reason we think they cheated is because Trump told us so. That’s why they are impeaching him. We are to stupid to see it on our own. Right? Edk

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This. The fix was in on every level.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This^

Yep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Republicans were cheated by almost 300 votes each and they still beat the Democrats.

[Linked Image from en-volve.com]

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Nothing will come of this

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,764
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.