S
I believe Lee is LDS. Romney is a Mormon piece of 💩

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Cassidy is straddling the fence. He voted with the dems to have the trial, but I'll bet he'll vote not to impeach. I already trashed him on his web site for not standing up against the electorial vote. Told him point-blank that he had lost my vote and I'd do anything I could to see that he wasn't elected again.

Same here with Cassidy.

He’s in the crosshairs. The people that elected him are solid Red folks.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Dominion software works for Republicans who are in the employ of the Big Boys as well as it works for Dems who are. Y'all talking about primarying these f a g g ots are living in "past world" where elections had to be thrown with old school methods like ballot stuffing and scaring old folks away from the polls by stationing New Black Panthers outside and such. Now such primitive methods are no longer needed.

e.

Finally a voice of reason.

What in the f*ck does it take for members here to wake the f*ck up.

Donald J Trump won in the largest landslide victory in US history, yet the Uniparty Establishment took that victory away from him/us with massive well coordinated voter fraud and election fraud.

Are you guys that naive to actually think that this was a one time event and now that Trump has had this election stolen from him, things will get back to normal and Our Elections will be honest, fraud free, and we the people will once again be in charge.

Do you honestly believe you can elect your way out of this massive election fraud operation.

That’s not only naive , its delusional.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I have seen reports that Trump won 46 states with 65% to 81% of the popular vote. If true, it shows the extent of fraud in the last election. The democrats orchestrated this fraud and the republicans did nothing to stop it so both are responsible. We will never have an honest election again unless the process can be restored. Purge the voter rolls of ineligible voters for whatever reason, require photo ID, proof of citizenship and residency, eliminate ballet harvesting and mail in voting, eliminate motor voter registration, require votes to be hand counted with impartial observers present. This will never happen at the national level because the deep state is so corrupt. The only chance of success is at the state and local level.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,714
Posts18,475,547
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.