Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O

The Jewish Plan for Genocide of USA Whites ISRAEL COHEN (1912)

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Yeah, I read that in the comments for that Video too. Interesting, wasn’t it?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Yup. Nothing I didn't already know, but interesting to hear someone putting it out there.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Found this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Racial_Program_for_the_Twentieth_Century

Hmmmm??? Coverup? Almost reminds me of this;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

I always believed there was more to this whole story than what we are told.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
but people will still cry that it's just a wacky conspiracy theory!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this a Jew quote thread?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf

The Jewish Plan for Genocide of USA Whites ISRAEL COHEN (1912)

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

Just another version of keeping the black man on the plantation answering to "the man". The leftist anarchists formerly known as the democrat party has been splitting America and telling black Americans you are less than the white man since the civil war. Like Malcom X used to say "don't trust the white liberal" . I do not trust the white liberal. Under NO circumstances do I trust the liberals of any color.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The blacks have been punked again .

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You white folks are already there and don’t realize it.

Sold out by your own kind for a pittance.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Speak of the Devil....

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
Speak of the Devil....

Speak of dumbassed Goy......

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Sometimes, seems like maybe, at least at first, Ol Adolf was on to something. And the more all the people that are trying to get rid of me and mine talk bad about him, the more the one thing I wondered if my grandpa was wrong about, will prove to be like everything else he ever told me- right.

At first glance and even under deeper examination, Hitler was a maniac. But when you realize the place a man comes to, when he sees that a group has been working his whole life to get rid of his people, his nation, and his way of life, the implacable hatred for that group makes more sense. It is telling that Germans and Austrians went along with it all, as well, with very little protest. Because they all knew, they all had seen the vicious nature of the communist jews in their midst. They were in such a place as to believe that it was them, their nation and culture against the jews as a group and communism as an existential threat. Those same types have vowed to enslave America and exterminate whites without ceasing. Those who understand this may well come to the place Hitler and the Germans were in as WW2 started. What we do with that remains to be seen.

Not to worry, Old Toot will be along shortly, to give us a prime example of what drove Germans to that place when he reminds all us goyim that we will be boarding the trains this time. That we are stupid, weak, and deserving of extinction. Same thing his folks been telling us since before WW1. Gotta be pissing them off that we are still armed to the teeth and not into riding the rails...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sometimes, seems like maybe, at least at first, Ol Adolf was on to something. And the more all the people that are trying to get rid of me and mine talk bad about him, the more the one thing I wondered if my grandpa was wrong about, will prove to be like everything else he ever told me- right.

At first glance and even under deeper examination, Hitler was a maniac. But when you realize the place a man comes to, when he sees that a group has been working his whole life to get rid of his people, his nation, and his way of life, the implacable hatred for that group makes more sense. It is telling that Germans and Austrians went along with it all, as well, with very little protest. Because they all knew, they all had seen the vicious nature of the communist jews in their midst. They were in such a place as to believe that it was them, their nation and culture against the jews as a group and communism as an existential threat. Those same types have vowed to enslave America and exterminate whites without ceasing. Those who understand this may well come to the place Hitler and the Germans were in as WW2 started. What we do with that remains to be seen.

Not to worry, Old Toot will be along shortly, to give us a prime example of what drove Germans to that place when he reminds all us goyim that we will be boarding the trains this time. That we are stupid, weak, and deserving of extinction. Same thing his folks been telling us since before WW1. Gotta be pissing them off that we are still armed to the teeth and not into riding the rails...

Good post and good thread.

I'll just move this to the top, as it needs whatever exposure it can get.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You dumbf’k. You’re already in the boxcars yet you still deny what got you there and it was and is your own lack of mental capacity and laziness. You profess to “know all of this “ and you did,,,what?

You pissed and moaned and sang the blues.

All you’re doing right now is trying to shoot out the back of the wagon without seeing where you’re headed and you’re already there.

Your own “white People sold you out, not the Jews. You did it to yourselves and that’s what really galls your boney, mangey, flea ridden ass.

I doubt that you even could begin to envision that people have been trying to conquer and master other people since the dawn of recorded time whether by force, guile or otherwise. That would be a bridge too far for a dumbf’k like you to realize. You just want it to all please go away and nothing more.

Wish for that you want in your left hand and scchitt in your right hand and see what you’ve already wound up with.

So much easier to blame others and not deal with the way that the world actually is and put the blame where it truly rests.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Hitler didn't just get up one morning and decide the Jews were a problem.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Hitler didn't just get up one morning and decide the Jews were a problem.

I’ll just move this to the top as it needs whatever exposure it can get.

O
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Thanks for that, and for proving me right. Knew I could count on ya.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks for that, and for proving me right. Knew I could count on ya.

You’ve never been right, just mouthy is all.

Crawl to the back of your lair and lick your balls. Bring Stophel with you. Y’all can lick each other’s and be Goy buddies.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Back TTT for the mangey wolf.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang Toot, you seem awfully angry these days....... still mad of the red azz you got over the covid threads?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

304 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 33 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,745
Posts18,495,171
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.