-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Here’s my take on what we’ll see happening on a frequent basis over the next few years.

While Trump was president, the media, every talking head, spin doctor, and social media pundit had something to hate,,,,they had something to focus their energy on, and it was trying to bring down DJT.

In their eyes, they succeeded - golf clap.

Now, that Trump is no longer Prez. Did these media cannibals think they could just put their knives and forks down and return to playing mom, dad, teacher, activist, rioter, press reporter or subterranean creature of the street? Apparently not !

It’s been said that power corrupts. Well, it can, and, it has. Cannibals need to eat. They prefer meat that’s thrown in their face; it’s easier to grab a hunk of a leg if someone is kicking you in the ass with that leg. Foraging wasn’t required during the four years of Trump.

But, now, we got Mr. politically correct Biden and his administration saying they’ll eat their own afterbirth before nary a carrion bird needs to take flight. Not much meat scraps being left out for these liberal media cannibals, so, they go looking for food amongst themselves.

The NY Times is experiencing an epic, internal meltdown, and they don’t know what to do about it...Long time reporters at the NYT with huge readership followings are getting canned over some very normal communication errors. Errors, probably isn’t the right word. Maybe, the word is *Normal*...Normal, apparently is no longer allowed at the NYT, where it’s called an error in judgment.

If you talk to some people in a normal way. They will find something wrong, or offensive about what they heard you say. The offended person obviously feels scared, and threatened, by this normal conversation and must report it immediately to their superiors.

The mere reporting of normal behaviors is like ringing the dinner bell for all these cannibals who are starving for some fresh meat to sink their teeth into. Action over discretion must happen. It must be quick, it must be decisive, and it must be made public to satisfy the hunger of these individuals,,,who by the way, are often times, in the minority of people calling for immediate termination of a colleague, not the majority. No more majority rules today. That would be considered privileged behavior, don’tcha know, you unenlightened ass-holes !

While I find it absolutely hilarious that the NYT is killing itself to show who’s a better cannibal. I hope, and offer up a hundred prayers that this behavior will continue to grow, prosper and continue throughout all liberal companies and institutions.

Keep making America great by supporting a liberal cannibal.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
They should be sentenced w Cuomo.
To a public hanging.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
We have passed post modernism into post post modernism. After this election we may be in post post modernism. I’m not sure yet. To me the evidence is much as you have stated. The common thread that held the radicalized democratic party together was a hatred of trump. Now that he is. I longer president the media is spinning that his supporters are the focus of their hate. That is self destructive and SHOULD lead back to them destroying each other. It will probably take 1-2 years but it’s worth some popcorn and sweatea and a lawn chair. It will be ugly when it hits. Absolutely power and all....

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I say give them a bigger sword to launch themselves on.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
You're kidding , right ? The hate is never going to stop , not for DJT or for us . There will soon be more B.S.
Either another assault on President Trump or us . They ain't blowing smoke up your ass about guns and us being terrorists . There will , I'm sure , be a nasty murder scene that is going to touch the hearts of many .
There is nothing they aren't capable of .
Look at the people already murdered in their political quest for power .
It is a wicked lot .
Kenneth

Last edited by Kenneth66; 02/13/21.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Yes, the New York Times, regarded as the greatest newspaper in America, spent 5 years talking about how much they hated Trump. They even admitted during the 2016 campaign that it was wrong to present the news fairly regarding candidate Trump, that he was such a threat to America that they needed to slant all stories, to try to defeat Trump. They admitted that they were just the propaganda wing of the Democrat party.

NY Times joined CNN and MSNBC and the others.

They had a clear mission for 5 years. Now that Trump is gone they don't know what to do with themselves. These lunaticl lib media outlets are learning the hard way, it is easier to destroy than to create. They spent 5 years destroying Trump, and now they are just lost.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
No.

I didn’t say they would leave us alone....Said, they will, and are turning on themselves.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Yes, the New York Times, regarded as the greatest newspaper in America, spent 5 years talking about how much they hated Trump. They even admitted during the 2016 campaign that it was wrong to present the news fairly regarding candidate Trump, that he was such a threat to America that they needed to slant all stories, to try to defeat Trump. They admitted that they were just the propaganda wing of the Democrat party.

NY Times joined CNN and MSNBC and the others.

They had a clear mission for 5 years. Now that Trump is gone they don't know what to do with themselves. These lunaticl lib media outlets are learning the hard way, it is easier to destroy than to create. They spent 5 years destroying Trump, and now they are just lost.

Trying not to sound racist here...eye roll...but, a big problem at the NYT seems to be coming from a few blacks that have found themselves in positions of power and have decided that reverse racial payback is long over due for the derogatory things whitey said in private about them.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They will make up more things to destroy....................it's what they do.

Trump is right, just fake new, made up by charlatans.

MM

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Please inform me as to the downside of NYT's committing suicide.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I think I scanned the NYT once years ago. I’m sure that they will continue on their anti America, anti conservatives campaign. That’s all they’ve got.

NRA Patron
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by arkypete
Please inform me as to the downside of NYT's committing suicide.

This and let’s not interrupt or slow them down while they are taking themselves out.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I absolutely love that DJT handed them a rope and they walked up the gallows stairs of their own free will..
I just hope they know how to tie a decent knot.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I hope it’s a long, slow strangulation at the end of a thick rope.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The NYT will be around for a long while. I doubt their demise. The ongoing train wreck will just help sell more copies.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (1lessdog, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,412
Posts18,470,447
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.