Hop To
Page 16 of 35 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 34 35
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,
Philippians 3:20

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May I remind myself daily that earthly kingdoms are temporary and that I should live my life with eternity in mind Lord.

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

Jim

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS
No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came from God.
John 16:27

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
The blessings of believing and trusting in the Son brings me the favor and love of the Father! Thank you God!!

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
May your unfailing love be with us, Lord , even as we put our hope in you.
Psalms 33:22

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
John 15:4

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Any good works that I may do Lord, comes from You. May I always remember that my identity is rooted in You.

IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Amen.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me-
John 10:14

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Lord give me boldness and courage to weather these trying days!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!
Psalm 139:23 - 24

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
The pursuit of money and things of the world often times distracts me from loving You Lord. Please God, help me keep my focus on You.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration

Peter 4:11
If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
"For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.
Malachi 3:6

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
God your immutable word brings me comfort and assurance. Though man's word changes, Your word never does!

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
You are the God who works wonders; you have made known your might among the peoples.
Psalm 77:14

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He may give it to you.
John 15:16

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Dang I got behind...3_21
WEEKLY FOCUS:
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I was never promised a life that was free of trials, but Lord Your assurance that You overcame the world give me strength.

3-24
Midweek Inspiration:
As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. - Proverbs 27:17

3-28
WEEKLY FOCUS:
When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd.
Matthew 9:36

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
May I learn to have a heart of compassion as you do Lord.

3-31

Midweek Inspiration:
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:8

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.
Matthew 28:6

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
Almighty God, You defeated the grave and conquered sin. Once and for all. Teach me to live in the light of your sacrifice and in the power of your resurrection.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amen.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

.+1

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Midweek Inspiration:
We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,
2 Corinthians 10:5

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
WEEKLY FOCUS:
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
I often times think that You have forgotten me in my afflictions. But You Lord have promised to restore and establish me in due time. Help me to remember this truth Lord!

Page 16 of 35 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1100mag, 160user, 02bfishn, 70 invisible), 14,818 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,216
Posts18,543,718
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.