Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
if you want to go into shop bussiness then you can put the total at thousands of guns

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
gemby58,

That 7mm-08 is fantastic! Thanks for asking.

Besides buying a nice rifle, Blong is a true gentleman to deal with. Very prompt to correspond with back-and-forth. Very easy to get a hold of. Forethright is how I think I would describe him.

As for you Greg, if you are indeed one of the good guys it would be a shame if you spoiled the reputation you've earned over hundreds and hundreds of successful deals by your apparent recent laps in courtesey and customer service.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
well jobyjob, i never sold you anything so what 7MM-08 are you talking about i was talking about the 7MM-08to buzer bought off me in Janurary

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
My mistake. I just bought Blong's here at the Campfire last week. Thought you were asking me about it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gemby58
Thanks Bruzer, its only his opion and you know what they say, opions are like a$$holes, everyone has one, that being said its ok if he thinks that of me without knowing me. One less guy I need to do bussiness with so lets all the deals for the others, how does that 7MM-08 LVSF working for you. Greg

Gemby,

It's doing great. I put it into a Ti-Takeoff Stock,mounted a Swarovski 6x-18x and it shoots sub MOA with 43.5gr Varget and Barnes 140gr TSX's.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Bruz
"You can't scare me.........I have kids"

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
thats great for barnes bullets, Nosler shot alittle better than that for me around the 3/8" mark

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
So gemby58 why havent you called me? I haven't done a darned thing wrong to you. I even let people know what you had going on early this summer when an issue came up when you couldn't get to a computer because you were in the hospital. All I want is to talk to you, I haven't bashed you at all. Call me and I will stop bringing this to the top. I think it is only fair.
Mike
417 667 1955

It isn't energy that kills. It's holes!
Dogzapper

A fine is a tax for doing wrong, a tax is a fine for doing well
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll go get the popcorn. I'll be right back.

When Ronald Reagan was president, we had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.
Now that Barack Obama is president, we have NO hope and NO cash.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've only had one deal with gemby58, and it was even a potentially complicated deal if dealing with the wrong person. It went off without a hitch. I insisted, in light of negative posts others made, that I make a post following our deal where I give gemby58 positive feedback. Because of his request that I not do so to let the other thread die, I respected his wishes.

In my opinion, you better have had a deal go bad for less than legitimate reasons before you call someone out. I've seen this happen over and over where people start repeating other people's incorrect versions of a bad deal. Just because someone isn't making a phone call per a user's request does not in any way make that individual less honest or honorable. micket_81, I'm not calling you out. I know you didn't start the bashing.

Dealing online is tough enough. That's why I always offer people who buy my stuff a money back guarantee. I'm not saying people need to do that, it's just how I do it.

This thread is a classic example. Read micket_81s post and his follow-up post. There was no deal gone bad. He was trying another means of contacting a member by posting this thread. The next thing you know, people are posting old threads based on hearsay and accusations and calling for the involvement of federal law enforcement. Holy Crap!!!!!

Last edited by Dakotan; 07/30/07.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
thanks dakotan, it was a pleasure to do bussiness with ya and hope to do more in the furture. Greg

Last edited by gemby58; 07/30/07.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Greg just want you to know, I really don't care and won't be the least bit mad if you have changed your mind and decided to keep this rifle or haven't decided weither you want to sell it or not. Just think its fair you let me know. Thats all, just call, PM, or email me and let me know.

Dogzapper

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Gemby,
I don't know you and don't think I want to. The least you could do is respond to MikeT 81. You are not being very nice. In fact, you are acting like a junior high kid by ignoring him.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I for one do not know you either GEMBY, but the fact that someone is trying to contact you for the past few days and you have not has the courtesy of responding speaks a thousand words. If you POST something on a website, THE least thing that you can do is have the COURTESY of responding back in a timely fashion. If not, dont post. You are wasting peoples time and money. Put yourself in Miket 81's place. How would you like to be treated if you were him? The guy has been trying to reach you for the past 3 days.

Respond and end the thread here.

When Ronald Reagan was president, we had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.
Now that Barack Obama is president, we have NO hope and NO cash.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
miket_81,
I would heed the yellow flags if I were you. Trouble ahead is likely if you don't. There is something wrong here. Gemby58 has had ample opportunity to respond to your requests. For whatever reason - he chooses not to. Let it go.
Jerry/AK

"Smile, God loves you!"
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
We came to an agreement on a price and that I wanted the gun and that he would sell it to me. I sold a gun to finance and bought a scope, mounts and rings, and bullets to load. It has been discouraging to watch them just sit there.
All I want is to have him call me and let me know.

Dogzapper

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You don't suppose he sold it out from under you.......do you????

Cancer Sucks
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Don't know. I doubt it, but wouldn't care if he did. I just want to know.
I feel that I am pretty easy to work with and do everything that I can to make a deal work out and go smooth.

Dogzapper

M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Bump

Dogzapper

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gemby-

Just talk to the guy. Maybe when you get back from recess you can give miket_81 a call.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
bump, come on Greg just give me a ring.

Dogzapper

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 48 invisible), 1,818 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,164
Posts18,523,526
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.