Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Wrong. he changed people's hearts and aspirations and that counts. Why do you think they want rid of him so bad. He also taught the right to fight. That matters.

I agree, short and right to the point.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
The Donald did a lot. One of the main things, IMO, is what he exposed, uncovered. A lot of what we now know about the Deep State would have never been exposed without him.

And, the GOP didn't have his back. Well maybe with an ice pick, but didn't stand up and fight. Well a few did, but you can count them on one hand.

Passively hoping, as in the piece, will achieve nothing.

Ross Perot had a saying that I currently have on a desk piece in my office, "Anything that is excellent or praiseworthy stands moment by moment on the cutting edge and must be constantly fought for".. Ole Ross was onto something.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Your choices are to vote for Kang or to vote for Kodos. Or you can throw your vote away with a third party.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I did indeed watch the video right after you posted it.

The vid could've been 5 seconds long instead of 5 minutes.

Nice guys finish last, the end.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
LMAO

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Redneck
The election was stolen.
It was... And a third party would only give the Dems the election without having to cheat... They'd love it..

If the only alternative is the establishment GOP, it doesn't matter.

No one in D.C. represents you. Playing political party ping pong doesn't matter.

The people who control America aren't elected.

This
The repugs only pretend to be soft and overridden, they bow down to the same powers as the demons and pretend to be the opposition. Look at Paul Ryan, his wife is a liberal. cocaine mitch, his wife is chineese and they have large business dealings in china with her family. It goes on and on, these people are controlled by foreign interests. Not sure you could ever completely purge the party of the "conflicted" members.
Spot-on.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I did indeed watch the video right after you posted it.

The vid could've been 5 seconds long instead of 5 minutes.

Nice guys finish last, the end.

Nooo, it went on to say that nice guys need to learn from bad guys. Important point.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The video was decent. But hatari seems to think that the reason the GOP loses is because it's too "nice".

The GOP loses because it's complicit in the losses. The GOP is as much of an enemy to Trump and Trump's supporters as the Democrats.

The video wasn't meant to be instructions for the GOP. It condemned the GOP. The "bad guys" the video was describing was, in part, the GOP.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Originally Posted by Redneck
The election was stolen.
It was... And a third party would only give the Dems the election without having to cheat... They'd love it..

If the only alternative is the establishment GOP, it doesn't matter.

No one in D.C. represents you. Playing political party ping pong doesn't matter.

The people who control America aren't elected.

This
The repugs only pretend to be soft and overridden, they bow down to the same powers as the demons and pretend to be the opposition. Look at Paul Ryan, his wife is a liberal. cocaine mitch, his wife is chineese and they have large business dealings in china with her family. It goes on and on, these people are controlled by foreign interests. Not sure you could ever completely purge the party of the "conflicted" members.
Spot-on.

How much of a crop would you produce if you concluded that you would never get all the weed, so why try? The only thing guaranteed is that if you quit, you lose.

Soli Deo Gloria

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The video was decent. But hatari seems to think that the reason the GOP loses is because it's too "nice".

The GOP loses because it's complicit in the losses. The GOP is as much of an enemy to Trump and Trump's supporters as the Democrats.

The video wasn't meant to be instructions for the GOP. It condemned the GOP. The "bad guys" the video was describing was, in part, the GOP.
The "leadership" of both parties answer to the same people. The same people who control America via its political parties probably control the Chinese and almost all the rest of the world. Do people really think the French really wanted all those Muslim scum in their country?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

The GOP is who we let the GOP be. You want to fight or suck your thumb?

Soli Deo Gloria

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Mitch McConnell stood up after the Trump impeachment as essentially said that Trump was guilty of everything he was charged with,...and the only reason he didn't vote to impeach is because it's unconstitutional to impeach a citizen.

That's the GOP.

It's not "nice". It's corrupt.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Somebody will have to rise from the ashes as the balls are clearly back in the keepers bag.

DJT removed them 4+ years back and handed them to their owners.

About 1/4 of them immediately handed them back to their keepers for safe handling until they could exit in 2 years.

The keepers took another 1/2[minimum] back late last year, the Cheney & Taylor Greene[?] votes proved this.

This leaves us with about 1 out of 4 R's currently as Patriots

We're pretty well F'd at the moment.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

The GOP leadership is who is selected by the deep state to be the GOP leadership.

So,..if someone chooses to "fight", who do they fight?

You tell me.

Who are those people?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Mitch McConnell stood up after the Trump impeachment as essentially said that Trump was guilty of everything he was charged with,...and the only reason he didn't vote to impeach is because it's unconstitutional to impeach a citizen.

That's the GOP.

It's not "nice". It's corrupt.

It's a blessing when your target stands up nice and tall.

Soli Deo Gloria

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

The GOP leadership is who is selected by the deep state to be the GOP leadership.

You tell me.

Who are those people?

It starts at the grass roots. Get your name on a ballot.

Soli Deo Gloria

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I don't see the relevance of the GOP and the video, or voting change by citizens, or the current political state in the US... if it comes to violent revolution or political violence against the conservatives, then we'll see how good guys finish.

Kent

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You tell me.

Who are those people?

It starts at the grass roots. Get your name on a ballot.

And we're back to this again? How about you stop picking people to rule you? How about that? Have you considered, just for a tenth of a second, that possibility? I think you should.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by antlers
The Republican Party doesn't represent the American people any more than the Democrats. No one in D.C. represents you. The people who control America aren't elected. Nothing will happen within the system to fix the system.
Truth.

Exactly right, party labels mean NOTHING. Corruption, money, power of the ruling class...behind every single big govt program,solar, wind, fast rail, pharma, are pre-positioned members of the ruling class, poised to make the big score when the law is passed or the tax money is allocated. Examples are Fauci=big pharma, CA Gov Newsom=fast train to nowhere, wind and solar=Harry Reid and Pelosi family. Corruption rules the country. Somebody posted a meme here the other day...in the US it's called lobbying...every other country it's called bribery and corruption.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1badf350, 257 roberts, 16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 62 invisible), 1,993 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,887
Posts18,497,893
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.