Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 26 27
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by logcutter
I voted for him but he can't quick talking and pizz'n people off..

Cost him this time..Nothing was stolen,trump lost by his mouth,especially to seniors...

JMHO

You're a dumbazz!

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
I would have shot every single person that breached the White House in itself..If I broke windows into the WH I would expect to get shot...

It was all wrong..No Plan just drunk/stoned/brain washed people having there way without recourse.. There are things I will fight about and others I won't..It's all in the outcome expected...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Indy, the evidence was presented to numerous prosecutors, who refused to look at it. Judges refused to allow numerous lawsuits containing the evidence. And within hours of the election the Dems were destroying ballots that might have proved fraud. Some of those lawsuits are still active, and the Supreme Court has yet to decide if they will hear any of them.

It was a "fix" from bottom to top. And it won't be the last one.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would have shot every single person that breached the White House in itself..If I broke windows into the WH I would expect to get shot...

It was all wrong..No Plan just drunk/stoned/brain washed people having there way without recourse.. There are things I will fight about and others I won't..It's all in the outcome expected...

Did you happen to do a couple of full mag dumps into any Anarchists while looting, burning, and terrorizing business and people?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Sounds like bullshit to me.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

You have made the official POS list. GFY.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Cost him this time..Nothing was stolen,trump lost by his mouth,especially to seniors...

JMHO

Jayco, you live in Idaho.

Are you originally from Oregon by chance?

WTF,,,,,Over

🦫

I am not a follower..Trump f'ckd up period...

Can you imagine the lost sheep that would attack the WH in this day and age without.............Just say'n..Losers in my opinion because,there never was a win clause...It was only a stunt the powers to be would have and should have cut that short..

English, por favor.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can put aside the political theater and call it stupidity. But the Dems right this second are saying the same things Trump had said, but without the medias bias and scrutiny.

People, especially young people, are beyond stupid.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The media is suppressing the cheating evidence. Some of it is in court already, working it's way up. May be months before some of them reach the Supreme Court. Have to look into the alternative news sources. All major news networks are owned by liberals.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Surely in your mental agitation, you meant to say Capitol Building, not White House. Because nothing happened at the White House on Jan 6.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

You've gotten hit by too many logs. Nothing happened at the White House. Absolutely nothing at all.

The demoncraps sent their people in to make it look like it was Trump supporters at the Capital building and it's not the White House.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I was wondering if you were awake or still feeling the effects of that Kettel pint.

😬🦫

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

So you'd have shot them all. That's a pretty ballsy thing to say. They didn't breach the White House. It was the Capital Building. I don't see many post coming from you day to day. Of course I might have missed something but I always have a gut feeling that there are people that only surface when they smell blood in the water. Much like the republicans that have jumped in with the communist in castigating Trump.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

JMHO

Logcutter needs a log up his ass.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I was wondering if you were awake or still feeling the effects of that Kettel pint.

😬🦫

That was a long time ago. We're too froze in here to go get another one.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L

It would from a commie with an opinion that has never served this great country..

I can't believe you chimed in...The hippy generation is real..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The GME crew have given me great hope. I've enjoyed watching their awakening.

Based on a Yahoo/Harris poll, 28% of Americans bought GameStop or another viral stocks in January 2020.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/game...4QYpW8dqFw0YT8AmoXrnigTxl_wL27rO7J_T3Hkf

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Trump didn't lose the election, it was stolen.

Not just stolen from him, it was stolen from us!
Agreed!

Bull Chit..Only sheep think that rather than,how do we get this back>>>>>>>>>.
You are anything but eloquent, You're prose reminds me of Biden babbling.Please keep your foolishness to yourself.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
F Bristo..Get off your azz and do something other than whine and complain it was stolen....Like most here..

All talk

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It would from a commie with an opinion that has never served this great country..

I can't believe you chimed in...The hippy generation is real..

Some people really ort not ta drank.

Page 3 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, AdventureBound, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 4,129 guests, and 716 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,809
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.