Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Trump didn't lose the election, it was stolen.

Not just stolen from him, it was stolen from us!

^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

[Linked Image from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From DeFlave....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
He was winning in a landslide - until the Democrats dumped literal truckloads of Biden Ballots in half a dozen large electoral college states in the wee hours after the polls had legally closed. If the election wasn't a fraud, please explain...

How Minneapolis printed and sent out 85,000 absentee ballots, and got back 120,000 - ALL of which they counted.

How in Pennsylvania, with Trump up by 30,000 votes, they "discovered" 40,000 more ballots each and every one of which was marked Biden and only Biden, no other candidate votes cast.

How in Nevada, they allowed ballots from between 35,000 and 45,000 illegal aliens.

How more than a hundred people filed sworn affidavits that they had witnessed vote fraud and none of the allegations were investigated or the witnesses charged with perjury.

How in Georgia all conservative poll watchers were barred from witnessing the counting, which is a felony.

That's only a very short list. There are dozens more instances of blatant vote fraud.

Rocky, I think you are one of the more sane and level-headed members here.

I have heard these allegations before. I would appreciate it if you (or anyone else) could cite the evidence from whence these allegations came, and whether or not they were enough to turn the elections in those states.

That ain't really saying much. There is no evidence to cite.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrats all use fraud to win the election. The used the vote swapping voter machines, count machines which swapped voters, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 02/16/21.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by logcutter
I would have shot every single person that breached the White House in itself..If I broke windows into the WH I would expect to get shot...

It was all wrong..No Plan just drunk/stoned/brain washed people having there way without recourse.. There are things I will fight about and others I won't..It's all in the outcome expected...

Sounds like bullshit to me.

It would from a commie with an opinion that has never served this great country..

I can't believe you chimed in...The hippy generation is real..

Some people really ort not ta drank.

Everyone is talking stolen and no-one is talking how to fix it..It is what it is..Get over it..Period...Every single court turned down the chit..Jeeeeee-Zusss..How thick is your head..

It's over!!!!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
So the Fire is going to attack....LOL

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I voted for him but he can't quick talking and pizz'n people off..

Cost him this time..Nothing was stolen,trump lost by his mouth,especially to seniors...

JMHO

Well that was a random spontaneous utterance.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I would have shot every single person that breached the White House in itself..If I broke windows into the WH I would expect to get shot...

It was all wrong..No Plan just drunk/stoned/brain washed people having there way without recourse.. There are things I will fight about and others I won't..It's all in the outcome expected...

It would from a commie with an opinion that has never served this great country..

Everyone is talking stolen and no-one is talking how to fix it..It is what it is..Get over it..Period...Every single court turned down the chit..Jeeeeee-Zusss..How thick is your head..

It's over!!!!

I'm guessing about 650 ml of 80 proof in less than 90 minutes.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by tikkanut

That makes it all better..American against american...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

It's over!!!!

You simple SOB, if you are so smart what would you do to fix it? Every court refused to give the evidence a hearing. And that evidence has gone public. If you had a brain you would ask why it is a search to find Lindell's information or anything on the Dominion issue. But then sawdust eaters were never much at thinking.

Dog I rescued in January

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L

Your Dinky Dow!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

That makes it all better..American against american...

American and leftist scum are different things, leftist scum are domestic enemies. If you had a brain.........

Dog I rescued in January

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

^^ THIS ^^ and i agree !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Just about everyone on this fire,is a follower..No brain,just following without a plan..Stolen/every court is a hoax/unlessTrump presides/were doomed..

Really

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
He was winning in a landslide - until the Democrats dumped literal truckloads of Biden Ballots in half a dozen large electoral college states in the wee hours after the polls had legally closed. If the election wasn't a fraud, please explain...

How Minneapolis printed and sent out 85,000 absentee ballots, and got back 120,000 - ALL of which they counted.

How in Pennsylvania, with Trump up by 30,000 votes, they "discovered" 40,000 more ballots each and every one of which was marked Biden and only Biden, no other candidate votes cast.

How in Nevada, they allowed ballots from between 35,000 and 45,000 illegal aliens.

How more than a hundred people filed sworn affidavits that they had witnessed vote fraud and none of the allegations were investigated or the witnesses charged with perjury.

How in Georgia all conservative poll watchers were barred from witnessing the counting, which is a felony.

That's only a very short list. There are dozens more instances of blatant vote fraud.

Rocky, I think you are one of the more sane and level-headed members here.

I have heard these allegations before. I would appreciate it if you (or anyone else) could cite the evidence from whence these allegations came, and whether or not they were enough to turn the elections in those states.

That ain't really saying much. There is no evidence to cite.
Yeah, but you being a lying lieberal demoncrap from the pit of Hell have to say that.I think that Indy fool does, too. I watched a lot of TV on OAN and NewsMax, and watched the election being stolen right on TV, not to mention all the other ways it was. Anyone who would vote for a creep like biden who can't say an understandable sentence on his own can't win the votes that takes. And he didn't win it for himself but for all the behind the scenes billionaires who will pick this country apart and ruin it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Beaver10
From DeFlave....

🦫

OMG Forgot about that...Doesn't Matterr though,there will be another time...

Deflave the puppy destroyer will get his..Whatt an azz...

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
The Fuuukin election was not stolen..Trump lost it..I cannot believe what I see here..

Page 4 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

113 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 6mmCreedmoor, 10Glocks, AceBall, 13 invisible), 1,641 guests, and 1,001 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,449
Posts18,528,831
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.