Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 36 37
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Stick,

Form 1's are flying through right now. E-file is up.

Maybe fire up the lathe and make a can for your Rugers????

😂

I threaded the tube and caps from the couch, just for you. 😉

(Not really, but I am laughing at you because you don't have a lathe, or the aptitude (and a step stool) to use one)

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

This is an Outdoors Forum and I find it fascinatingly hilarious that all you can "do",is set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and stack Insecurities like a Khufu built Pyramid...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy,that you "think" your STUPIDITY is a fhuqking "choice"! You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now you can say you've "seen" one,as you ride the Pine for the COUNTLESS time. How many times have you thought about me today alone?!? Ain't it a fhuqking HILARIOUS constant,that nobody thinks of you as often? HINT. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being THE World's Best "Victim" though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Boob,

You Heifer,I mean..."lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, no lathe?

Got it.

😂

At least I put cans on my 22s.

And my son smiles in his outdoor pics.

😉

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick
BUM,

Clap your little Retards hands and drool a bit more...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now ain't it just FUNNIER than fhuqk,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS better than to try and say sumptin' about The Rifle or The Outdoors?!? I "wonder" why that is? Read that again. now one more time. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your heart for whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Hoalie,

Your never ending looonnggggggglist of exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities,never loses it's MAGNIFICENT grandeur...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply shoot daily and you "get" to read EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Keep Whining them Insecurities aloud and I'll happily fuel 'em for you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hmmmmmmm...lemme see?!? The ROCK Hart is hangin' & bangin',after yarding the DMR 2 offa it and returning to 10x MOA Quad roots. First (3) after bar wrench TQ'ing Marty rings back in place. Modest Elevation and Windage correction,to realign it's 250yd zero with Formed Fodder,as per pre-established DOPE. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Rolled DMR Deuce to The HEAVY 270 Bart' 7.5" RPM MTU,yada,yada,yada...all the stuff you DREAM about. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bottom most,to save you a Google. Hint. LAUGHING!

Lemme see,that was a Turnbolt Build Evening(night before last). Hint. LAUGHING!

'Course,yesterday was "slow" too. Dagger Smooched,false shouldered positive headspaced magfed Virgins. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Yesterday was Krunchenticker Build Evening,but there's already too many Splendid Pixels for your exceedingly meager "means","abilities"and "comprehension" to "process". Your Insecurities will continue to flow like the Nile and the Three Gorges dam couldn't begin to contain them. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING.

You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for being THE World's Best "Victim" though!

Schit!!! I nearly fhuqking forgot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

I have plenty to say about "The Rifle or The Outdoors". Note that I used quotations correctly as I was quoting you.

Like you, I'm no expert. But I use this site like a tool. I have learned so much here! I reload everything from .223 to 416 ruger. I shoot alot and I'm an avid hunter. My shoulder is currently sore from some 300 rum loads I tried on Sunday that didn't go well (3.5" groups @ 100y). I've hunted my whole life but have only been reloading for 3-4 years. Being honest and humble seems to keep the important people in my life happy with me. I have and amazing job, an absolute smokeshow of a wife, and three happy kids. Try to be nicer and people might give a little more consideration to what your saying my man. You catch more flys with honey.

Not laughing........

Last edited by OAM; 02/16/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Damn! I lijkes the Lathe. Looks stout for it's size. I could do some damage with that...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Damn! I lijkes the Lathe. Looks stout for it's size. I could do some damage with that...

When it's -20, making chips > going outside......

😉

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BUM,

I REALLY enjoy how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kudos on "thinking" that your STUPIDITY,is a fhuqking "choice" you Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Though I reckon,you MUST "convince" yourself of fhuqking something?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Now ACCIDENTALLY knock it out of The Park,by stating your Ultra's particulars(receiver,barrel,twist,throat geometry,magbox "latitude",boolit,powder,primer,COAL,base/rings and lastly the SCHIT glass). HINT. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

Like ANYONE could keep you from feverishly reading my EVERY fhuqking word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel,you Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqk? Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqktard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Hoalie,

Dangle some Jerry Lewis Telethon pictures,from The Retard Ranch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps consider starting a Thread on The BIG Day you leave the couch and go Outdoors? Whatever year that MIGHT be! Hint. LAUGHING!

You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Hint.

GRIZZ,

Now THAT schit was fhuqking funny and she thought you were serious! LAUGHING!

She oughtta set Tinker Toys closer to the couch. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WINNING! I was serious about the Lathe, I likes Lathes. I likes me couch too!

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
Hoalie,

I find it FUNNIER than fhuqk,that you feel compelled to list all of the things you suck at...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations

Let's list the things you suck at fatboy:

1. Not being fat
2. Parenting
3. Being able to see what's on the top shelf
4. Coming up with anything original
5. Staying married
6. Seeing your feet without bending over.

But, you dodged the question: what branch did you serve in? Or are you one of the "almost" losers? You know, the guys that "almost" joined......

😂

Well in truth Sticky does need a mirror mounted on a big semi circular handle in order to view his tiny willie!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick,

The Ruger is supposed to look like this:

Can, yes. Stream, no.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stick,

The Ruger is supposed to look like this:

Can, yes. Stream, no.

Almost choked on my fuqking drink... LMFAO...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hoalie,

This is an Outdoors Forum and I find it fascinatingly hilarious that all you can "do",is set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and stack Insecurities like a Khufu built Pyramid...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy,that you "think" your STUPIDITY is a fhuqking "choice"! You keep extolling your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and I'll happily fuel them,as you perpetually think about me and "live" vicariously. HINT. Laughing!

Now you can say you've "seen" one,as you ride the Pine for the COUNTLESS time. How many times have you thought about me today alone?!? Ain't it a fhuqking HILARIOUS constant,that nobody thinks of you as often? HINT. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

Boob,

Hint.

God damn, you’ve 8 months to fill tags, live on a island surrounded by salmon, you kill (2) 8” trout and a fuucking forked horn????? Just wow +p

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh it's wayyyyyyyyyyy fhuqking FUNNIER than that,as Hoalie perpetually pleads she "doesn't care" and "SURPRISINGLY" spends yet another day thinking about me incessantly(that means a whole bunch and often),then has her Retard build a fhuqking sign! Fhuqk YES!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

On the "BRIGHT" side however,she fhuqking almost made it outside. ALMOST! Hint. LAUGHING!

It's purty SCARY out there. HINT. LAUGHING!

No fhuqking WONDER you gals are forced to ride coat tails and "live" vicariously?!? Better steal some more Splend Pixels and do not forget to steal Prose and Punctuation too,as it's the ONLY "moves" you Couchbound Kchunts "have". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your perpetual Meltdowns and might I suggest you Crying Karens sync your masks too!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh boo, rest assured, no one is melting down, besides you, as you feverishly take/post pics, and write paragraphs.. 😍😘xoxoxoxo

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Judman
Hoalie,

Hint.

Boob,

Hint.

God damn, you’ve 8 months to fill tags, live on a island surrounded by salmon, you kill (2) 8” trout and a fuucking forked horn????? Just wow +p

+P++

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Judman

+P++

Does he really get an 8 month season?

He was just posting pics of a tiny-assed fork, which was embarrassing enough, but if he's got 8 months to git 'er done and shoots THAT??!?!???

😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's you Melting Muffins' Imaginations,simply Pretend with them as you fhuqking MUST. Pardon my words being FAR too powerful and the pictures FAR too fhuqking awesome for you Window Licking Clueless Kchunts to refrain. You Drooling Fhuqktards are Moths to THE Flame. Hint. Congratulations?!?

At least you "get" to steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation,beings you cannot even BEGIN to "do" for yourselves. Then you "get" to TRY and "convince" yourselves how you "don't care",as you are fhuqking GLUED to my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. I rather enjoy the Imaginary Pretend Ignore too,as you gals "live" vicariously and think of me,every moment of every fhuqking day. You "hard charging" Window Licking Fhuqktards are certainly a "rugged" lot and Professional "Victims" of THE highest order! Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hop aboard coat tails,if only to leave your couches and masks for a fleeting moment and wax eloquent upon your exceptionally WELL founded and countless Insecurities. Practice my Phraseology and Lexicon,FIXATE Rifle's names and get ALL you can,if only because it's your only fhuqking "move"...you "lucky" kchunts. HINT. Laughing!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Oooooopsie,I KNOW you Do Nothing Kchunts are peeking over the fence,to catch a glimpse of a start on Today's Mail and I apologize for the oversight. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Last edited by Big Stick; 02/16/21. Reason: Forgot today's Mail

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fuucking midget shot a fork buck during an 8 month season with a rifle he named the incredible hulk?!?!?!???

You can't make this schit up.

😂

Anyhow, Fat Stick, put the doughnuts down and walk away from the refrigerator. And maybe post the bear/knife pic. It's been a while.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think I'll paint all my Sakos and Dakotas gold then wrap tape around the scopes for good measure...WTF?

Coyotes shot no waiting.
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Fuucking midget shot a fork buck during an 8 month season with a rifle he named the incredible hulk?!?!?!???

You can't make this schit up.

😂

Anyhow, Fat Stick, put the doughnuts down and walk away from the refrigerator. And maybe post the bear/knife pic. It's been a while.

I can't stand the guy either but in his defense it's REALLY rare to see one of those Sitka blacktails racked up. I've shot 15+ and the biggest island blacktail I've ever shot was very small compared to an average Columbian blacktail. I know, I know... the guy still completely sucks!

Page 4 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, AceBall, 13 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 831 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,972
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.