Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 27 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 26 27
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Biden never lifted a finger the whole campaign. The fix was in and he knew it. Didn't matter what Trump did.

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Bristoe has a beard

He has more than that..lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by wahoo
mr trump won the election (16) with a rep senate and house. he proceded to lay off the dems and go after those who weren't loyal to him. in 18 rep lost the house.
mr trump continued going after disloyal reps. in 20 the reps lost the senate and the pres. under mr trump reps lost all the elected branches of govt. folks on our forum aren't happy that there are reps who are not sufficiently loyal and want more scalps... see a trend here?

when this is over, the few who are left won't have any power. no matter who you support, sometimes they do good, sometimes they screwup. the only ones who are perfect are in one party dictatorships where the 'leader' is worshipped like a god. if you can't admit an error, you will never learn. mr trump has never made an error, just ask the folks here.

America is the victim of a coup.

Trump didn't do it.

Who did

Seriously, have you not been paying attention for the past four years?

Yes,I am not taken in by either party,there shouldn't be parties,just the people to be voted in not dem or rep,the person..I am republican and you ucckers can take it any way you want..Most here are labeled dem or Biden voters,not true because no one wants to fight with the losers

If you didn't watch or learn from the polls that were put on public display (The poles that SHOWED you that for every vote Biden got he got 3 Trump votes). And if you couldn't be concerned enuf to investigate all the voter fraud in this election that was brought to the various courts which THEY REFUSED TO HEAR then maybe you are a bigger part of the problem than we think you are????

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by RickyD
I think that Indy fool does, too.

Like I said, Rocky is one of the few sane people here. You are trying to prove it.

Would you feel comfortable posting your bank user name and login credentials on this forum?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by irfubar
Well Jayco, you have indyca375 & the butt ranger JimfromTN in your corner..... now if Sycamore would show up you would have an unbeatable "dream team" hell maybe even JeffO it crawl out from under a rock and join you! woohooo winnin.... smile

What corner are you referring to and who is Jayco?

And it's IndyCA35, not Indyca375.

Regarding your "dream team," what does my sig line say?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by copperking81

Like I said, Rocky is one of the few sane people here. You are trying to prove it.

Would you feel comfortable posting your bank user name and login credentials on this forum?

Are you kidding,the forum rat Mackay sagebrush would have a picture of your front yard in 10 seconds and call it paybacks through his military career..A good friend ST-2 would never stoop that low on the net..The answer is no.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by deflave
Blackfart just PM'd me. We'll see how it goes. Fuggggin Phagg

He’s a lying POS.

I gave him plenty of time to respond to me after I made it know that he PM'd me and I answered:

"Okay so you posted on the thread we were talking about after I said you had PM'd me. Meaning you KNEW I Pm'd you back. And here we are, nothing from you.

You are nothing but a little big mouthed biotch. And you run your mouth on here ALL THE TIME, like you are someone.

I honestly have nothing against you but you talk like you are someone who is to be revered, like you know more than anyone else. Maybe you should keep your fuggin mouth shut and maybe you don't know all. You ever think of that?

I'm a no body, and I'm guessing you are too. Maybe you should act that way?"

Good luck in the future.

Yep, answered him more than once. Puzzy something was put in the subject of the PM but obviously the PUZZZZY didn't have it in him to answer back. Just another internet Cooch. He ain't doing shiet. Needs his bell rung for sure but you'd have to find him to do it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by irfubar
Well Jayco, you have indyca375 & the butt ranger JimfromTN in your corner..... now if Sycamore would show up you would have an unbeatable "dream team" hell maybe even JeffO it crawl out from under a rock and join you! woohooo winnin.... smile

What corner are you referring to and who is Jayco?

And it's IndyCA35, not Indyca375.

Regarding your "dream team," what does my sig line say?

Jayco is a Douche as are you. Got it?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Trump lovers here are mostly a bunch of Cuckoos that have way to much time to spend on the internet. Mostly sheet talking bullies with keyboard muscles and brains. Their insults and threats betray their intelligence.

They call themselves Republicans, but the are ReTrumplicans. They think they represent the the Republican party, but the mainstream Republican party can't wait to rid itself of the cancer called Trump and his brown shirts.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
80 million voters right

Yea 80 million, You and the MSM pull that right out of your asses?

How many voted in the previous two elections? How many in the previous election?

Give me some numbers please.

Here are the numbers, go here and scroll down: graph

Last edited by sackett; 02/16/21.
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 99guy
The Trump lovers here are mostly a bunch of Cuckoos that have way to much time to spend on the internet. Mostly sheet talking bullies with keyboard muscles and brains. Their insults and threats betray their intelligence.

They call themselves Republicans, but the are ReTrumplicans. They think they represent the the Republican party, but the mainstream Republican party can't wait to rid itself of the cancer called Trump and his brown shirts.

Cuckoo or not we own the party. Sorry.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by worriedman
I would have shot every single person that breached the White House in itself..If I broke windows into the WH I would expect to get shot...

It was all wrong..No Plan just drunk/stoned/brain washed people having there way without recourse.. There are things I will fight about and others I won't..It's all in the outcome expected...

Do this:

Biden Staffer sets off bomb in Capital

Get a job with Joe...

worriedman, I'm glad you posted that article. Everyone should read it. But it leaves out several very important things.

First, Bill Clinton pardoned Susan Rosenberg on his last day in office. He never explained why. Ex-president Jimmy Carter publicly criticized him for that.

Second, you'll be pleased to know what happened to Susan Rosenberg. She's the chief fund raiser for Black Lives Matter!

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Boom 💥. Just like that another dumbass arrives. Mainstream rhino republicans can kiss my ass you idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They think they represent the the Republican party, but the mainstream Republican party can't wait to rid itself of Trump and his brown shirts.

No doubt about that. He was a threat to their very establishment.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Republican party is dead.

Jayco is living proof of losing because of his mouth.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L

And your a coward,so what's the problem?

Jayco👍

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

And your a coward,so what's the problem?

Jayco👍

You’re a douche

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Stay on topic, dummy.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Stay on topic, dummy.

How is that not on topic? I think you're dodging smile

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Backroads
The Republican party is dead.

Jayco is living proof of losing because of his mouth.

You guys don't get it,the republican party is not just here on the fire,it's every where for every one but people here limit it to the insane,if your not an insane follower of trump,you voted for Biden...Trump made mistakes and paid for it....period...End of story

Page 18 of 27 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1badf350, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1_deuce, 67 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,698
Posts18,513,676
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.