Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 37 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 36 37
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Jester twatt is back! LOL

Keep entertaining us! That is why we keep you around Ursula!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I love how all you need to do is post a sentence and he's off to take pictures and write three paragraphs of authentic drunk frontier gibberish.....

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
While the rest of us are in bed with a woman, Stick is up all night ordering garbage on QVC then taking pics of the packages. Congrats? Wow!

I noticed that too! The guy is posting at 3am.
Stick, you need to get off this gun thing. It's not healthy for you. You've gone down a bizarre rabbit hole that's left you completely alone and with a collection of scabbed together guns that are worth about 20% of what you put into them.
Please, turn a corner. Reality misses you!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm very MUCH enjoying,how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to you Clueless Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

It were a "slow" day yesterday,but The Mail seems to still be doing good thangs. What were the "odds"?!? Hint. Laughing!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your fuqking killin me stick...It takes all kinds, we have all kinds on the fire.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The stick signal works!!!!

😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm very MUCH enjoying,how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to you Clueless Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. I've never "seen" a "stick". Hint. LAUGHING!

It were a "slow" day yesterday,but The Mail seems to still be doing good thangs. What were the "odds"?!? Hint. Laughing!

Shouted at Warne,that they shipped a ring less the cross slot engagement lug and they flung it ASAP. Google it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
For years Stick was blowing Talleys like a priest on an altar boy, now he wants to talk "rails"?! Wow! You can't make this schit up! Congrats?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by rj308
The OP indicated interest in a 20 MOA inclined base. Does Warne and or Weaver offer their 2 piece bases with this feature? RJ

Legit question right here I'm curious also. Closest I could think of would be the Burris signature series with inserts, but that's really with the rings not the bases

Last edited by ldholton; 02/17/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooooopsie! Found another parcel. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For years Stick was blowing Talleys like a priest on an altar boy, now he wants to talk "rails"?! Wow! You can't make this schit up! Congrats?

Reminds you of the teenage liberal persuasion .......

μολὼν λαβέ

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Pards be cuttin checks!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fotis

Reminds you of the teenage liberal persuasion .......

I do appreciate the time she takes to pose all things in nice neat little pics. 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman

I do appreciate the time she takes to pose all things in nice neat little pics. 😂😂

Yeah, but it's the same phrases. It's the same pics.

It's been unoriginal for years.

The little guy needs to up his game.

(And by little I just mean short. He's a super fat bastard)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Prolly taller laying down than standing up...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Yesterday's Mail finally dried up and I reckon I'll go check Today's,later in the day. Don't "forget" to stay tuned. Hint. LAUGHING!

During the interim(that means wait),don't "forget" to steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation,as you "live" vicariously. Fortunately Imagination and Pretend are free,so you meltdowns can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You know what would really add to the rail discussion would be a pic of a fish or a cardboard box full of schit bought on Larry's Diners Club card. Zzzzz zzzzz. Wow!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yay!!!!

More insight from twat-a-suraus...

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If going on a 700 platform and assuming the scope has enough tube length the bridge the action opening I would firmly be in the camp of skipping the rail and running the 25 moa Hawkins Hybrid rings.

Talley lightweights on steroids!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know what would really add to the rail discussion would be a pic of a fish or a cardboard box full of schit bought on Larry's Diners Club card. Zzzzz zzzzz. Wow!

Or, stay with me: PICTURES OF CAMERAS!!!!!

Pics of cameras would tie it all together.

😂

Page 6 of 37 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (222Sako, 160user, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 1badf350, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,336 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,189
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.