-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 37 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 36 37
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm very MUCH enjoying,how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to you Clueless Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Yesterday's Mail finally dried up and I reckon I'll go check Today's,later in the day. Don't "forget" to stay tuned. Hint. LAUGHING!

During the interim(that means wait),don't "forget" to steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation,as you "live" vicariously. Fortunately Imagination and Pretend are free,so you meltdowns can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie....just kidding! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I'm very MUCH enjoying,how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to you Clueless Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Yesterday's Mail finally dried up and I reckon I'll go check Today's,later in the day. Don't "forget" to stay tuned. Hint. LAUGHING!

During the interim(that means wait),don't "forget" to steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation,as you "live" vicariously. Fortunately Imagination and Pretend are free,so you meltdowns can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Ooooopsie....just kidding! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

YOU GO GIRL!

Tell them!

Now eat some ho-hos.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Larry Kardashian needs to post another pic of her new shoes. Wow! Congrats?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Yup she is a slut!

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fotis
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Yup she is a slut!

A fat, four chinned slut.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What straight male shows off their new shoes? Sounds like Larry has a secret. 🌈

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Um, are we seriously at the point where Fat Stick is posting pics of fuucking socks he got in the mail to try and impress people!?!?!????

Fat fuuck probably had a TIA and is drooling at the keyboard with half his face drooping......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Makes ya wonder what happened to this guy to make him quite the ass...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Makes ya wonder what happened to this guy to make him quite the ass...

It's more likely him being an ass resulted in bad stuff happening in his life than the other way around.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course you are enjoying it. You crave attention girl!
Now all you're getting is negative attention but that's better than nothing.... for you!

No go back to your couch pizza and bourbon.

You sexy twattt you!

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Them toys do a lot more posing than they do killing animals or printing impressive groups.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your "Oathe" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Them toys do a lot more posing than they do killing animals or printing impressive groups.

Why do you think he throws guns into rock piles, drowns them in creeks, and stages pics like he works at Glamour Shots in the mall? He needs dings to prove they're not safe queens.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One or two sentences and he's back saying literally the same thing and posting pics.

😂

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Boy those corks got alotta miles on em!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The guy with 4 chins telling people to get off the couch will never, ever cease to be hilarious.

He must be a cheetos in the recliner kinda guy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your "Oathe" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

One sentence and he's writing paragraphs and snapping pictures.......

#rentfree

Page 7 of 37 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (10gaugemag, 338reddog, BABore, AdamT204, 9 invisible), 1,650 guests, and 665 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,956
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.