Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Can anyone explain to me how any .gov can buy back something that they never owned in the first place. confused

Yes.

"We take back what rightly belongs to us...gt. We only permit you to have said weapons, which is why we issued you "permits" to begin with. You see, it is a privilege, not a right anymore than you have a right to travel without our license. Thus we will make this as painless as possible and buy our weapons back from you."

At least that is the psychology behind it.
Remember the terms "Pstriot Act' for the unpatriotic removal of the bill of rights.
Social distancing means separation.
There's a hundred examples.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Can anyone explain to me how any .gov can buy back something that they never owned in the first place. confused

It's pretty obvious. First, they take your money, then they use your money to take your guns, giving you back a small part of what they've been taking from you decades. It's a sweet hustle if you are in power.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have people

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jmdriver
The same here within 18-24 months according to my people.

Funniest [bleep] statement I’ve read all day. OLTOOT is connected. Maybe to a [bleep]. Bang away

The coming EOs should really tickle the scchitt outta you.

French tickler toot

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
He’s laying the groundwork for the coming election. Not that I trust the sonofabitch but, at this point, he can’t even get a company to quote on a buyback for the “assault rifles”. Now, he says they’ll let us keep them but we can’t use, sell, trade or give them away.

He’s just shoring up the wimmen and urban voter metrics for the election, because he knows that they’re over his pretty hair and nice guy persona. Everyone knows he’s a fool, but the Conservatives were stupid enough to run another white guy against him.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Canucks get exactly for what they voted. Electing Communists and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insannity.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Canucks get exactly for what they voted. Electing Communists and expecting a different outcome is the definition of insannity.

Really, Okie?

Might want to take a harder look at America.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are in for exactly the same only we went went down that road 1st. Blame the voters on both sides of the border.

That's the trouble with democracy. It's the same as a bunch of selfish kids (or voters) stamping their feet & saying "I want, I want" without any regard for the consequences or the costs down the road.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I went up to British Columbia in 1973 on a wilderness expidition. We pulled in to the Canadian border crossing, we had two rifles and a pistol in the trunk, the Canada border cops saw the guns and didn't say a thing. They waved us right across as though, we had some golf clubs instead of guns.

Times have changed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The same here within 18-24 months according to my people.

Now is good time to sell guns, ammo, parts. People are buying instead, therefore they do not agree with above assessment. Some are buying revolvers thinking those will not be affected by upcoming legislation. This is not how the liberal mind works. They act on emotions " crysomething needs to be done......". They jump in w/o considering effectiveness of their actions. When those do not work they insist on doing more of the same with same disappointing results. crazy That is why if they have their way all firearms will be banned.

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Lot's of things were different in 1973 Simon.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Lot's of things were different in 1973 Simon.

Yep. Like wage and price controls and,,,wait a minute, Wabi.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Maybe we need to get the "red" areas of Canada and the US together, and let the blue idiots fight it out among themselves who gets the "privilege'" of running their s**tholes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deltakid
Maybe we need to get the "red" areas of Canada and the US together, and let the blue idiots fight it out among themselves who gets the "privilege'" of running their s**tholes.

An idea long overdue.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are not wrong, we have a large population of Commie's, that and a bunch of really stupid people makes us the low hanging fruit. I have no doubt that if Trudeau was in danger of not getting elected the Communists would cheat, just like what happened to the USA.
Trudeau and Biden will be best friends, and honestly...the combined intellect of Biden and Trudeau don't compare to Mr Trumps intelligence.

Country born Canadians are outnumbered, and it is that simple. The French are a bunch of fugging whiners, and babies.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1234, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 1,895 guests, and 1,082 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,901
Posts18,498,091
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.