Hop To
Page 9 of 37 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 36 37
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Jeezus Larry, did you at least wipe the milk off its lips before you took the picture?

Five years ago Twig was blowing second focal leupolds, blind magazines and Talleys.. now he has his mouth over the Bushnell glory hole while posting pics of detachable mags. Congrats? Wow!

Wasn’t she the biggest bitch and critic on the bushnell reticle?? 😂😂

He whined like an 8th grade girl when the LRHS came out...

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
8 month season. Whatcha get? Oh, I nailed SUPERFORK!!!!!

You can't insult him any better than he does himself.

😂

Every time she opens her mouth!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MUST be a VERY Big Day for you "hard chargers"?!? Stimulus checks get in for you gals? The Estrogen is RAGING!!!

I'm very MUCH enjoying,how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to you Clueless Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your "Oathe" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Here’s a hint for ya, the national “news” doesn’t give (2) fuucks about that shiithole... haha

Speaking of how many times folks think about other folks, keep staging pics and writing paragraphs!!! Haha 😘

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Anyone got a camera I can borrow? I just picked up my mail. I'll be sure to post a pic of my die boxes too in return in case you guys want to see them...

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Retaining inclination,while eeking ring spacing and opening the exhaust port...don't aspook me none. Hint.

Fhuqk it.

Hint...................

"Me flunked English? That unpossible."

Just kidding little buddy. Have a nice day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MUST be a VERY Big Day for you "hard chargers"?!? Stimulus checks get in for you gals? The Estrogen is RAGING!!!

I'm very MUCH enjoying,how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to you Clueless Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll' your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Jeezus Larry, did you at least wipe the milk off its lips before you took the picture?

Five years ago Twig was blowing second focal leupolds, blind magazines and Talleys.. now he has his mouth over the Bushnell glory hole while posting pics of detachable mags. Congrats? Wow!

This is a post from another forum. LOL

"Tibasaurus Rex of YouTube fame does a video where a guy buys an SHV to bring to one of his classes and it fails pretty quickly. Tracking issue/zero if I remember..

Besides one loudmouth from Alaska the internets pretty quiet about bushnell lrhs problems.

It's way long in the tooth scope design wise, but the swfa 5-20 is probably a sweet option for ya."

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Lil Kim and jughead enjoying their stimulus checks??? Haha 😂😂😘😘

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
PaulaBurnedHard,

I am VERY "surprised",that your "living" vicariously keeps you so very well "travelled" and while doing so,you are STILL thinking about me...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fairly "impressive",especially given your heralded "Sacred Oathe" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Delusional Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit! Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll' your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! You lucky spike killin sonafabitch!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rent.

Free.

But, man, my couch bound kchunt can shoot deer twice that big.

With a revolver.

During a two week season.

😂

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Only a dummy like you would think notching grouse is “impressive “. Pardon the fine beer, the Talley lw’s, Swarovski glass and the epic goat fuuck chambering!!! Haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Bless your heart for trying sooooo hard, whilst ridin so many coattails... 😘😎🤫

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess someone assumed he was the only loud mouth in Alaska. LOL

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Did you shoot a spring doe? You are a [bleep] weirdo dude!!!

Last edited by OAM; 02/18/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I guess someone assumed he was the only loud mouth in Alaska. LOL

Yeah.

Had they said "short, fat loudmouth with a Saturday Night Fever cum-saver and some lame ass custom couch patch on his nasty hat" well, THEN we'd know it's our little fat bastard........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am VERY "surprised" that Tender Feelers missed the crux,with the aforementioned 5-20x extrapolation(s). Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Nice spike!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
My buddy moved to AK like 10 years ago...since then he's killed moose, muskox, brown bear, grizz, black bears, caribou, dalls, goats, wolves.... and Twig is blasting 1.5 year old deer. You can't make this schit up! Might as well.move to Chicago. Congrats? Wow!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!!! I had to dig back 15 years or so to the last forkhorn I killed, I’m I sucker or “non typicals”, that’s why he got to feel the wrath of my Ol 240 Roy... 😘

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 9 of 37 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 15 invisible), 1,596 guests, and 766 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,959
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.