B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Does biden have any plan which will not destroy America?

That IS the plan. Where have you been?

No, it's not their plan. They are just too stupid to realize that will be the consequences of their plan.

This!

It *is* their plan.

They're not stupid. They're evil.

GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bristoe

No, it's not their plan. They are just too stupid to realize that will be the consequences of their plan.

This!

It *is* their plan.

HANLON’S RAZOR:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Adopted from a 1941 Quote from Robert Heinlein.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Now I can sleep peacefully.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It *is* their plan.

This.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by Dess
America is worth fighting for. That will never change for me.

Only uncertainties are strategy and tactics.

Problem is that the traditional tool for change, The Vote, is not pretty much a moot point.

So what will the new tool be to resist or deflect or stall, the coming leftist hurricane?

MM

I agree. However, I look at this time period like the Apostles hiding after the Crucifixion or after Pearl Harbor when the battleships were sunk and the Japanese were hoping we would sue for peace. Not gonna happen.

For myself, I will not surrender willingly. I will make them earn everything. Compliance as a tactic to live to fight another day is vastly different than surrender. I will continue to question the science and sow seeds of doubt using their own "facts" against them.

The tactics of ridicule against Christianity can also be used against their religion of climate change, race theory, and communism. They have been very effective in pushing the narrative that in order to communicate with our family and each other, we must use Facebook and Twitter and we must surrender or be utterly destroyed. To that I say "NUTS!" If it's that important, I'll write a letter or take a road trip.

I will encourage home schools, trade schools, and charter schools that are under assault from the left. They have made it their mission to indoctrinate our children and ostracize home schooled kids and parents about socializing their children. Not buying into the narrative that the only place a kid can learn social skills is in the public school system.

I will encourage Christians. I don't give a damn about particular denominations. If you're Christian, that's the foundation of our relationship...everything else, however annoying to this sinner, is a detail.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think that that may qualify as a rhetorical question.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rem141r
biden doesn't have a plan. his brain is styrofoam. his puppet master's plan though is to lower standards and remove meritocracy and replace it with a easily manipulated culture of dependence and entitlement while fattening their and their donors wallets. the middle class that built this country is getting f ucked in the coming years while the elite will thrive.

That was the plan 30 years ago. It's WAAAAY beyond that now. Where the 9uck have you been?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

This!

It *is* their plan.

HANLON’S RAZOR:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Adopted from a 1941 Quote from Robert Heinlein.

I keep seeing this idea out there. And as a rule, is likely true, but in this case, it is utterly fallacious. What we have seen cannot adequately be explained by stupidity. By random chance, stupid people get things right sometimes. What has happened has been intentional destruction through incremental means.

If you can't recognize actual stupidity at work, you likely can't recognize actual intelligence at work, either.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Right. If it was mere stupidity, sometimes it would work in favor of preserving our civilization/culture/economy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If a person wanted to put together a team to destroy a nation, and didn’t want to deal with any ethical objections, he’d stock it with Jews.

That would really be the only reason to have that many Jews since they aren’t particularly skilled at anything else. But they don’t even have to be asked to destroy, they are born ready to go.

IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,597 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,469
Posts18,471,386
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.