Originally Posted by Nollij
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Stickfight
white NAACP board member

Did you mean to type Jewish?

He meant philanthropists.
Ford Foundation, et alia.

We all know that anyone "down for the cause" will have their hands out. Way out.

Yep .

Which reminds me,,,,where is my 1400$ Stimulus remainder ?
They owe me.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Was it Tocqueville who said we would have a Republic until a certain segment of the population was allowed
to vote themselves raises. Something to that effect.

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money".--
Alexis de Tocqueville, from his book Democracy in America

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
white NAACP board member

Did you mean to type Jewish?

OY VEY!!! Another shekel-shakedown in the making....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Citizenship = Reparations.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Was it Tocqueville who said we would have a Republic until a certain segment of the population was allowed
to vote themselves raises. Something to that effect.

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money".--
Alexis de Tocqueville, from his book Democracy in America

Thank you. I knew I had butchered it, but hoped I was at least close.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
You mean we privileged folks have to pay more or should I say again...

Last edited by old_boots; 02/18/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
VG, do they want to work fo...., uh, nevermind.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Just heard on the O'Rielly Update that head negress in congress sheila jackson lee wants reparations in the amount of $10,000,000,000,000.00 to $12,000,000,000,000.00 (ten trillion dollars to twelve trillion dollars!) to be spread amongst the negroes living in the United States of America. And she is going to introduce the negro only reparations bill in the United States Congress soon!
You know what is really worrisome (in addition to the gimmee, gimmee, gimmee mentality of so many of todays negroes!) is the possibility this "bill" may pass!
Sad.
Reparations, I say, should indeed be paid - to any living slaves BY the slaves owners who are still alive that "owned" them!
I see NOTHING good in the future of legislation brought upon us by the current crop of federal lawmakers.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

This is something that would ignite a civil war. A worthless race for the most part.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
Originally Posted by pete53
my thought is first add up all the trouble and money this race has caused us since they came here, then decide and i bet these black people owe us a lot of money ? they get what their worth = NOTHING

You know it’s people talking like this that are hurting the conservative movement the most. Honestly, who the phuqvk would want to have any thing in common with this line of thought or this guy? It just sounds just flat out racist. I hope all the racists on this board keep that putrid line of racist [bleep] to themselves. If you can’t keep your racist [bleep] inside , please go put a Biden sign in your front lawn and vote democrat next time. Best thing you could do to help us ( blacks included) and the conservative movement out. Thoughts like this push people away and into the the arms of left. Maybe it will work the other way.

It’s no wonder this progressive liberal bullshit is gaining traction. Too much talk like this just hurts conservatism.

Normally I don’t post [bleep] on this board just because I’m not one for imposing my views on anyone else. Seems no one else has a problem with posting their views so why not me hey?
Saskatchewan.

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
And in africa slavery still exists.
Hmmm, I dont see the rap artists fighting to free those folks.
No, they tell people to burn and tear up stuff here when a known violent felon gets smoked

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The strongest form of slavery is the entitlement mindset

When you think you are owed....you are owned.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Deduct out the cost of their crimes over the decades.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hope it passes.

We should all tell our reps to vote yes.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Normally I don’t post [bleep] on this board just because I’m not one for imposing my views on anyone else. Seems no one else has a problem with posting their views so why not me hey?

Free speech @ the 24HCF.

Fire away.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hope it passes.

We should all tell our reps to vote yes.

I'm with you, Jim. As long as she's sinking, let's set this bitch on fire too!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn
That's o.k. I identify as a negro, so I should at least be able to keep my money, right?

Yes but you and your brethren are destroying the nation with your antics!

See, black for five minutes and you are already trodden down by the man...ask for demand more.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
my thought is first add up all the trouble and money this race has caused us since they came here, then decide and i bet these black people owe us a lot of money ? they get what their worth = NOTHING

You know it’s people talking like this that are hurting the conservative movement the most. Honestly, who the phuqvk would want to have any thing in common with this line of thought or this guy? It just sounds just flat out racist. I hope all the racists on this board keep that putrid line of racist [bleep] to themselves. If you can’t keep your racist [bleep] inside , please go put a Biden sign in your front lawn and vote democrat next time. Best thing you could do to help us ( blacks included) and the conservative movement out. Thoughts like this push people away and into the the arms of left. Maybe it will work the other way.

It’s no wonder this progressive liberal bullshit is gaining traction. Too much talk like this just hurts conservatism.

But no word about demanding trillions because of skin colour?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Jdunham: The guilt ridden demonrats own the United States Senate, the demonrats own the United States House or Representatives and china joe and his ho are demonrats!
Are you sure they won't be "robbing peter to pay off their pauls"?
I am NOT sure myself.
I predict true hard working, God fearing, tax paying Americans are gonna "take it in the shorts" money and new taxes wise, over the next several years!
Let alone what china joe and his ho are going to try to do to the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.
I am preparing for the worst myself.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JSTUART

But no word about demanding trillions because of skin colour?

And we have a winner!

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The virtue signaling from Canada is ...... well laughable...

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

687 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 3,097 guests, and 1,392 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,193
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.