Home
Just heard on the O'Rielly Update that head negress in congress sheila jackson lee wants reparations in the amount of $10,000,000,000,000.00 to $12,000,000,000,000.00 (ten trillion dollars to twelve trillion dollars!) to be spread amongst the negroes living in the United States of America. And she is going to introduce the negro only reparations bill in the United States Congress soon!
You know what is really worrisome (in addition to the gimmee, gimmee, gimmee mentality of so many of todays negroes!) is the possibility this "bill" may pass!
Sad.
Reparations, I say, should indeed be paid - to any living slaves BY the slaves owners who are still alive that "owned" them!
I see NOTHING good in the future of legislation brought upon us by the current crop of federal lawmakers.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Man proposes, God disposes.....and Sheila Jackscoon Lee is on God's schittlist.....
Make every recipient sign a binding contract that they will never receive another penny in government assistance in any form and I’m all for it. They’ll spend every penny in less than 5 years and the economy will boom.
Stuff like this is meant to keep racism thriving.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Man proposes, God disposes.....and Sheila Jackscoon Lee is on God's schittlist.....

Yes. And just how in the fugg are they going to define "negro", or who gets what. Does a white NAACP board member
get his too?
Air drop arms and ammo into Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore. That's the reparations I'm in favor of.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Air drop arms and ammo into Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore. That's the reparations I'm in favor of.

21 grains of RedDot under a 147 gr. .355 would be my recommend suggestion for folks wanting to donate reloads to the cause. 9mm ammo is very popular in the city.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/store-owner-shot-4-times-155813132.html

When blacks rob Asians, it’s a “hate crime”...

Is the message that “blacks are racist”, or is it “blacks need to go back to robbing whittes.. that’s ok...”??????
Originally Posted by Nollij
white NAACP board member

Did you mean to type Jewish?
That's o.k. I identify as a negro, so I should at least be able to keep my money, right?
my thought is first add up all the trouble and money this race has caused us since they came here, then decide and i bet these black people owe us a lot of money ? they get what their worth = NOTHING
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Yes. And just how in the fugg are they going to define "negro", or who gets what. Does a white NAACP board member
get his too?

James Jr. will get his money. He’s happy, I’m thinking.
This assertion of reparations has been made for years. It is so absurd on its face it is unbelievable. First, I strongly believe, and I think it is very defensible, that every black person who lives in the U.S. today should be thankful because of the slave trade of the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries. Note, I did not say it was a "good thing" or that hey should "support slavery". I am alleging that, in my opinion, they are better off today, being born by a fluke of nature in the U.S., than if their ancestors had not been brought here in shackles. It is entirely possible that the only reason they are alive today is because of the fact their ancestors had to endure the atrocities of slavery. That can't be said by anybody in the public eye or it would be alleged that the person stating such were a slavery proponent or a racist. I can assure you that, in my case, that is not true.

Second, I want to hear their plan for going back thousands of years for these claims of reparations. This would include all races, creeds and religions. That's only fair. Because of all wars and civilizations in history, people were enslaved and moved changing the courses of their futures forever. How do we all prove our claims? I'll wait.
Send the bill to the DNC, they owned all the slaves.
VG, don't let loony politicians rattle you, if ever approached by a herd of groids and asked "what's in yo pockets"............simply give it to them, ALL of it!
How about the blacks who owned slaves? Do they pay themselves?
This isn’t going anywhere. Political theater.
It should be given to them in conjunction with 1-way tickets to Africa, the money given out over time contingent on them staying there.

It'd be worth every penny.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
white NAACP board member

Hard to say these days. Their side all look alike to me, regardless of color.
I understand and agree slavery was/is a horrible thing. I find it difficult to believe someone who never was a slave should receive money for something that was legal at that time. Or slave owners punished for something that was legal at that time. Since slavery has been abolished for over 150 years, who actually should collect? How many blacks came to this country after slavery ended here?
here in my fair city, the Mayor and his cohorts want to immediately pay a 'guaranteed living wage' to ex cons. They intend to fund this insanity with a grant from some California commies, but after that, it's gonna be on the taxpayers. Wouldn't you know? 80% of the crime here is done by blacks.
They already have it.
It's called welfare.
And they have the right to vote also, So their welfare is always safe.
Give each one 50k and a ticket back to lion country....stipulation is they can never return.

50K over there, should live as kangs n chit.
Originally Posted by renegade50
They already have it.
It's called welfare.

That's right.
I will continue to advocate that any dark-skinned individual complaining of race issues be immediately deported to their country of genetic origin. It doesn't have to be exact. It's most important to remove them from the racism here in America.
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by renegade50
They already have it.
It's called welfare.

That's right.

Was it Tocqueville who said we would have a Republic until a certain segment of the population was allowed
to vote themselves raises. Something to that effect.
Let them collect reparations from their ancestral homelands. It was their own kind that enslaved them first.
Give me a "G"

Give my an "F"
They can’t even prove who they baby daddy is...

But can prove their ancestors were slaves?

That’s funny. I don’t care who you are.
white NAACP board member

He meant philanthropists.
Ford Foundation, et alia.
If Sheila Jackson Lee wants to go that far back in history to the slavery days, what if I had zero ancestors in this country then? Earliest roots I have in America were on my mother's side when all of my great grandparents came here from Germany in the early to mid 1880's.. My dad's father & mother were both born & raised in Scotland and didn't get here until 1914 & 1919 respectively. None of my ancestors were here during slavery so do I get some kind of exemption ??
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
They can’t even prove who they baby daddy is...

But can prove their ancestors were slaves?

That’s funny. I don’t care who you are.

Father's Day in de hood...........lol.
I don't know maybe some one owes them something but it ain't me. For the last 50 some years I been paying federal income taxes some s*it for brains damned politician been giving them my money in the form of welfare assistance to keep them acting like the crap they are. It don't appear to be helping them one.bit. yup I have a major case of negroe fatique.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
white NAACP board member

We all know that anyone "down for the cause" will have their hands out. Way out.
Well, I want the British to give me reparations for stealing my ancestors kingdom in Ireland.
Time to open a liquor and cigarette stores.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫
Originally Posted by gregintenn
How about the blacks who owned slaves? Do they pay themselves?

How about the blacks in Africa that sold slaves to the slave dealers

! I never see that mentioned or brought up!!. Cheers NC
I'm thinking they have been paid their reparations already many times over. And us slave states were punished severely with the boot of the U.S. Army and government on our necks for decades. Maybe those 300,000+ White Yankee soldiers' heirs have a gripe but the negro race has been paid.
Originally Posted by pete53
my thought is first add up all the trouble and money this race has caused us since they came here, then decide and i bet these black people owe us a lot of money ? they get what their worth = NOTHING

You know it’s people talking like this that are hurting the conservative movement the most. Honestly, who the phuqvk would want to have any thing in common with this line of thought or this guy? It just sounds just flat out racist. I hope all the racists on this board keep that putrid line of racist [bleep] to themselves. If you can’t keep your racist [bleep] inside , please go put a Biden sign in your front lawn and vote democrat next time. Best thing you could do to help us ( blacks included) and the conservative movement out. Thoughts like this push people away and into the the arms of left. Maybe it will work the other way.

It’s no wonder this progressive liberal bullshit is gaining traction. Too much talk like this just hurts conservatism.

Normally I don’t post [bleep] on this board just because I’m not one for imposing my views on anyone else. Seems no one else has a problem with posting their views so why not me hey?
white NAACP board member

We all know that anyone "down for the cause" will have their hands out. Way out.

Yep .

Which reminds me,,,,where is my 1400$ Stimulus remainder ?
They owe me.
Was it Tocqueville who said we would have a Republic until a certain segment of the population was allowed

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money".--
Alexis de Tocqueville, from his book Democracy in America

white NAACP board member

OY VEY!!! Another shekel-shakedown in the making....
Citizenship = Reparations.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money".--
Alexis de Tocqueville, from his book Democracy in America

Thank you. I knew I had butchered it, but hoped I was at least close.
You mean we privileged folks have to pay more or should I say again...
VG, do they want to work fo...., uh, nevermind.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Just heard on the O'Rielly Update that head negress in congress sheila jackson lee wants reparations in the amount of $10,000,000,000,000.00 to $12,000,000,000,000.00 (ten trillion dollars to twelve trillion dollars!) to be spread amongst the negroes living in the United States of America. And she is going to introduce the negro only reparations bill in the United States Congress soon!
You know what is really worrisome (in addition to the gimmee, gimmee, gimmee mentality of so many of todays negroes!) is the possibility this "bill" may pass!
Sad.
Reparations, I say, should indeed be paid - to any living slaves BY the slaves owners who are still alive that "owned" them!
I see NOTHING good in the future of legislation brought upon us by the current crop of federal lawmakers.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

This is something that would ignite a civil war. A worthless race for the most part.
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor

You know it’s people talking like this that are hurting the conservative movement the most. Honestly, who the phuqvk would want to have any thing in common with this line of thought or this guy? It just sounds just flat out racist. I hope all the racists on this board keep that putrid line of racist [bleep] to themselves. If you can’t keep your racist [bleep] inside , please go put a Biden sign in your front lawn and vote democrat next time. Best thing you could do to help us ( blacks included) and the conservative movement out. Thoughts like this push people away and into the the arms of left. Maybe it will work the other way.

It’s no wonder this progressive liberal bullshit is gaining traction. Too much talk like this just hurts conservatism.

Normally I don’t post [bleep] on this board just because I’m not one for imposing my views on anyone else. Seems no one else has a problem with posting their views so why not me hey?
Saskatchewan.
And in africa slavery still exists.
Hmmm, I dont see the rap artists fighting to free those folks.
No, they tell people to burn and tear up stuff here when a known violent felon gets smoked
The strongest form of slavery is the entitlement mindset

When you think you are owed....you are owned.
Deduct out the cost of their crimes over the decades.
Hope it passes.

We should all tell our reps to vote yes.

Free speech @ the 24HCF.

Fire away.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hope it passes.

I'm with you, Jim. As long as she's sinking, let's set this bitch on fire too!
That's o.k. I identify as a negro, so I should at least be able to keep my money, right?

Yes but you and your brethren are destroying the nation with your antics!

See, black for five minutes and you are already trodden down by the man...ask for demand more.

But no word about demanding trillions because of skin colour?
Jdunham: The guilt ridden demonrats own the United States Senate, the demonrats own the United States House or Representatives and china joe and his ho are demonrats!
Are you sure they won't be "robbing peter to pay off their pauls"?
I am NOT sure myself.
I predict true hard working, God fearing, tax paying Americans are gonna "take it in the shorts" money and new taxes wise, over the next several years!
Let alone what china joe and his ho are going to try to do to the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.
I am preparing for the worst myself.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by JSTUART

And we have a winner!

The virtue signaling from Canada is ...... well laughable...
here is how that payment would get paid out

$1,000,000 for congress to oversee the funds for additional staffing
$10,000,000 to the company of a sister or brother of someone in congress to distribute the funds
$10,000,0000 in research to study the effects of reparations
$25,000,000 to study slavery in other countries
$150,000,000 to the arts
$150,000,000 for aides research
$20,000,000 to transgender studies
$2,000 to actual black people
Maybe we can send them all to China? win/win
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Hope it passes.

Wouldn't it be fun to watch Biden have to veto the mudderfugger?
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Hope it passes.

Wouldn't it be fun to watch Biden have to veto the mudderfugger?

You're playing chess, Jim, and the rest of us are playing checkers!

VarmintGuy

What's that work out per individual ?
I gave a black guy $5 yesterday.
He already owed me $15.
He's my age, stroke damaged but can still do yard work.
Might have to run him down when the time comes if he don't die on me first.

If he hears about the reparations/restitution BS he'll want a hunnert dollas.
Won’t be long this will fall to the basement like the mud shark thread.
I identify as black! Will that get me money???
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Just thought it was implied what my thoughts were because of my conservative stance? I guess you have to spell [bleep] out on this board.
You're not American...you need to STFU and GFY !
Originally Posted by irfubar

Good sir, I was just venting on how [bleep] [bleep] it is to have a democratic president again. I believe it’s the racism that’s associated with the conservative movement that lost the election. Subsequently, it will be PHUQKING years before I ever see some H1000 or H4350 in SASKATCHEWAN again. Perpetuating racism is not only something I think is morally wrong, it also phuqks with what I like to do most..., hunt and shoot. If it comes across as virtue signalling...,,, who gives a Phuqk, it needed to be said.

Good sir, I was just venting on how [bleep] [bleep] it is to have a democratic president again. I believe it’s the racism that’s associated with the conservative movement that lost the election. Subsequently, it will be PHUQKING years before I ever see some H1000 or H4350 in SASKATCHEWAN again. Perpetuating racism is not only something I think is morally wrong, it also phuqks with what I like to do most..., hunt and shoot. If it comes across as virtue signalling...,,, who gives a Phuqk, it needed to be said.

I would contend to you that the left are the real racist.......Oh and the racism of the right is a MSM narrative....

The fact you can't get powder is your bone to pick? really? can't see the forest for the tree's comes to mind.

Boyy, what in thee hell is the matter with you? You definitely are not from the Quill Lakes area.
I don't think you have the first clue what racism is all about.

You're....amazing. Just amazing.
Originally Posted by fldoghunter

NO, it is not. It is meant to beat down the White man. And White men need to wake the fugg up and figure that out if they want to survive.
go ahead and give them 10T. that money will be back in circulation within a year and the used escalade market will be uber. those fuggen spinning gold wagon wheel rims would have to go though.

Fellas too stupid to see when they’re being played. SJL is pandering for power. She gets it when white trash responds as they do.

Black conservatives are really the ones worth listening to.

Crime statistics are interesting. You should check into them.
Statistics are racist.
Originally Posted by Stophel

NO, it is not. It is meant to beat down the White man. And White men need to wake the fugg up and figure that out if they want to survive.

Too late.

Too late.

The thing that annoys the fugg out of me is.... we condemn the black inner city culture and we are labeled racist..... fugg that and fugg the apologist....
Inner city black culture is bad.... and it's bad more for them than us.... I hate the left
Originally Posted by jdunham

Ordinarily, I would surely agree.

But this isn't an ordinary time anymore; I give it a 70-30 chance to pass the House & about the same to pass the Senate.

This Congress is capable of doing just about anything at all...............they are just beyond bat-schitt crazy & they think they have a mandate to do anything they can dream up.

MM

Too late.

The thing that annoys the fugg out of me is.... we condemn the black inner city culture and we are labeled racist..... fugg that and fugg the apologist....
Inner city black culture is bad.... and it's bad more for them than us.... I hate the left

I think that the problem is far beyond that as it relates to the inner cities. Jmo.

Through no fault of their own you have generations upon generations of people, since the 1960s, who are mostly and in the main, non migratory humans.

That situation has produced massive inbreeding over the past 60+ years with half sisters and brothers to the detriment of the inner city blacks and from which there is no return to any semblance of normalcy. None.

Any cattle or dog breeder knows that you cannot continually ‘line breed ‘ mammals without severe, negative results over time and that an inferior product comes directly from that practice.

There’s more but that should suffice for the moment.
Damn Toot, you jumped in with both feet......
I have heard stories that due to the breakdown of the black family and baby daddy culture the risk of inbreeding is real in the black community.
Maybe some more progressive folks will be along shortly to tell us how racist that is?
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

But this isn't an ordinary time anymore; I give it a 70-30 chance to pass the House & about the same to pass the Senate.

This Congress is capable of doing just about anything at all...............they are just beyond bat-schitt crazy & they think they have a mandate to do anything they can dream up.

MM

That's where a Red State, Red Governor and Red Sheriff will come in, three good insulators against a tyrannical, out of control, illegal, illegitimate usurping, grifting .gov!
Hell lets give it to them. Just think how many OD we will have.
I have heard stories that due to the breakdown of the black family and baby daddy culture the risk of inbreeding is real in the black community.
Maybe some more progressive folks will be along shortly to tell us how racist that is?

I'm gonna hafta fuggin google 'goy' crazy
Originally Posted by gunner500

MM

That's where a Red State, Red Governor and Red Sheriff will come in, three good insulators against a tyrannical, out of control, illegal, illegitimate usurping, grifting .gov!

Brother Gunner I agree 100%. I feel bad for our brothers behind enemy lines
Originally Posted by gunner500

MM

Brother Gunner I agree 100%. I feel bad for our brothers behind enemy lines

So do I Big Buddy, family, job, LIFE, gonna have to get damn hot to pick up and pull out to a Red State, we have room here.
Irfubar: The truth about any subject or any sector of people is NEVER racist - it is simply the truth.
And WAY to many black Americans are succumbing to the gimmee, gimmee, gimmee mentality instead of seizing upon the enormous number of opportunities to make their own way here in American as opposed to seeking handouts that others who do work, produce prosper have to pay.
The gimmee, gimmee, gimmee idiots are just making it harder on their brethren who are trying to live the original American dream.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

There’s no “risk of” involved, Brother fubar

Fact and the product is evident. Because of the racial aspect, it cannot and will not ever be addressed and if it were addressed it wouldn’t change the existing product of 60 years in the making, even one iota.

It is what it is and will only exponentiate further downward.

But in the meantime it’s socially acceptable to apply these labels to the poor white folk of Appalachia. Right?
With her HR 127 bill for firearm control, now we know what she plans on putting the money that is collected from the Bill on.
white NAACP board member

Yep .

They owe me.

I guess Joe & the Ho owe us $2,000.00 that they promised not $1,400.00. That first $600.00 came from the Trump administration. Lyin' Bastids.
I self identify as negro ever since I quit working.

Send your money to me.

At least I'll send out thank you notes and I won't burn your house down.
JackRyan: It is getting WORSE already!
Now the negroes want to be PAID not to KILL their brethren!
You can NOT make thisshit up.
Sheesh.

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...op-shooting-people-lower-crime-rate.html

This would be laughable were it not so sad.
What next?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Fact and the product is evident. Because of the racial aspect, it cannot and will not ever be addressed and if it were addressed it wouldn’t change the existing product of 60 years in the making, even one iota.

But in the meantime it’s socially acceptable to apply these labels to the poor white folk of Appalachia. Right?

It's the X-Files episode "Home" in a scaled up urban setting. Devolution, or De-evolution whatever is proper.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
white NAACP board member

Yep .

They owe me.

I guess Joe & the Ho owe us $2,000.00 that they promised not $1,400.00. That first $600.00 came from the Trump administration. Lyin' Bastids.

Damn !!!

You’re right !

It's the X-Files episode "Home" in a scaled up urban setting. Devolution, or De-evolution whatever is proper.

Sad, really.

What we have is, simply, innocent victims of rampant, ongoing inbreeding.

The chances of any individual breaking away and out from that mold are just about nil.

Doesn’t portend well for the future. The rising underclass, over time, will sink the ship.
Bad things going on for sure, but I wouldn't worry to much about SheJak. She is a token among tokens.
How does she keep getting elected in TX? Houston?

MM
Dipschit liberals and leftists are absolutely counting on Republicans to bail them out of all these bullshit ideas, campaign promises and Bills.

We can save their asses by operating in the opposition role that we know so well.

What happens is we get these stupid bills killed. We look like heartless bastards....the left looks like heros for "trying".

Fugg em.......pass all this schit and let em swing.

Pass this bill and the corporate leaders, bankers and Wall Streeters that own Biden will probably Arkancide his confused ass.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Bad things going on for sure, but I wouldn't worry to much about SheJak. She is a token among tokens.

And part of the present majority party. You might want to be concerned.
Dipschit liberals and leftists are absolutely counting on Republicans to bail them out of all these bullshit ideas, campaign promises and Bills.

We can save their asses by operating in the opposition role that we know so well.

What happens is we get these stupid bills killed. We look like heartless bastards....the left looks like heros for "trying".

Pass this bill and the corporate leaders, bankers and Wall Streeters that own Biden will probably Arkancide his confused ass.

Ole Joe is way too valuable where he presently sits to be deposed or ousted in any form or fashion

Ole Joe is way too valuable where he presently sits to be deposed or ousted in any form or fashion

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

We will be making his job very very easy if we "resist".

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

He is in thar chair and will sign whatever his masters puts in front of him.

Joe ain’t going anywhere until they’re through with him and there’s far too much left to be done and within the first 100 days.

How about we send a few million up there and let you mf'ers take care of em for a while.
I don't care what color someone is, I don't owe them a damn thing. I wouldn't think putting a bullseye on the enemy is the best idea.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I don't care what color someone is, I don't owe them a damn thing. I wouldn't think putting a bullseye on the enemy is the best idea.

Mini Toot put an imaginary bullseye on every one of his lawn boy’s behind. Gross
Give half of them a check and the other half a loaded 45! that will take care of half of the problem !!!

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

Joe ain’t going anywhere until they’re through with him and there’s far too much left to be done and within the first 100 days.

Did you have a point then?

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

No. Mini toot just regurgitates the MSM spin in his Jewish way.
#MiniToot
#bloop

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

Was wondering the same about you.
Right.
My ancestor was Irish, captured Fighting the British, they sent them to Maryland as a slave, and this was prior to Australia. I bet that if I got in line for reparations, there would be a riot because I am a White Man.

Simple, refuse to hate.
Let's just pay $1M to every former slave, and fine every former slave owner $50M.

That should settle things.

With her party? Of course. With her? Nah...she's retarded.

With her party? Of course. With her? Nah...she's retarded.

And therein lies the danger,,,along with Brother Al Green.
Old Toot: I saw the mentally disabled china joe on TV last night (2/18/2,021) at a newser of some time espousing his administrations coming actions on "reparations" - so "this" is a thing and I am sure the current administration will be borrowing TONS of money from the chi-coms to disperse, ASAP, to the negro population of America.
Idiocy on parade will be the norm from D.C. for the next several years, at least!
I am worried.
Never lived in a completely bankrupt country before!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Old Toot: I saw the mentally disabled china joe on TV last night (2/18/2,021) at a newser of some time espousing his administrations coming actions on "reparations" - so "this" is a thing and I am sure the current administration will be borrowing TONS of money from the chi-coms to disperse, ASAP, to the negro population of America.
Idiocy on parade will be the norm from D.C. for the next several years, at least!
I am worried.
Never lived in a completely bankrupt country before!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, one of the talking heads on Fox claimed that the money for reparations would come from the difference between the initial talk of forgiving student debt at 50k$ and dropping it to 10k$ with the 40k$ used to “partially” pay the “first round” of reparations.

Crazy stuff but don’t doubt them.
I'm now identified as a black female native American wounded in the war.
1minute: IF... and this is still an "IF" the china joe, his ho and the demonrats pass ANY type of reparations bill that punishes me (as a mostly white person!) for something that ended more than a century and a half ago and of which "I" had NO partaking in then I will openly declare I will begin cheating on my federal income taxes!
I sayfuck'em with a big capital F!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

What, you aren't already?

It is a national pastime here.

added...well, we do give Caesar his due but he had better be quick or his due won't be half what he thought it would.
1minute: IF... and this is still an "IF" the china joe, his ho and the demonrats pass ANY type of reparations bill that punishes me (as a mostly white person!) for something that ended more than a century and a half ago and of which "I" had NO partaking in then I will openly declare I will begin cheating on my federal income taxes!
I sayfuck'em with a big capital F!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Isn't there something in the Constitution that says a person's family and heirs cannot be held responsible for that person's actions? Or is that only in the case of a debt?
A silly virtue signaling white privileged man living in Canada who chooses to live as far away from black and brown skinned people as possible and don't want them living in your neighborhoods or in your schools but you're not a racist. I understand

I will openly declare I will begin cheating on my federal income taxes!

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Ha! A retired old fugg making $30K a year in SS and paying very little taxes! That will show um.

Hold into the goofy old fugg.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Make every recipient sign a binding contract that they will never receive another penny in government assistance in any form and I’m all for it. They’ll spend every penny in less than 5 years and the economy will boom.

There is no such thing as a binding contract when you are dealing with Demon-rats.
Chappelle did a skit on this back on 03, hilarious.

calnumb: Here is how stupid YOU are - my income derives next to nothing from social security ($350.00 a month or $4,200.00 a month!) so that is your first mistake!
IF... I were only making "$30,000.0 a year" I would go back to work - my income is far in excess of that - and thats not even counting the VarmintWifes income!
Next mistake made by your idiotic brain - I pay what I consider an enormous amount in taxes!
I fight for, donate to and vote for politicians who try to diminish my tax burden.
I also fight for, donate to and vote for politicians who I am sure would reject "mo money" being given to undeservings in the form of "reparations".
My advice for you is to NOT put your idiotic notions down in postings when you have NO idea what idiocy you are blathering about.
I wish you were 1/2 as smart as YOU think you are - sadly you are not.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I pay what I consider an enormous amount in taxes!

VarmintGuy

Key words here " what I consider"....LOL

What dumbass gives money away to save on taxes? You truly are as stupid as everyone thinks you are.

Hold into the tard old fugg.
Mid-terms are around the corner.

The normal pre-election talk.

It's on page 1, of the democrat playbook.

This ruse has worked well in the past, so they still use it.
It,s all free !!!
Vote for me!!!

Them repub cats want ya ta work and schit .
Dey,s da Debel..
Originally Posted by callnum

VarmintGuy

What dumbass gives money away to save on taxes? You truly are as stupid as everyone thinks you are.

Ok white supremacist. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...94e-59a5-5ec5-9466-539d7c73774a.amp.html
We should be paid reparations for having to even look at this hag.

Lol, if you add up all the money spent on the worthless bassturds all these years it would probably equal more..........
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, if you add up all the money spent on the worthless bassturds all these years it would probably equal more..........

You are right. Just a drop in the bucket to what taxpayers have already spent. Think LBJ for this. Hasbeen
Sad.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I agree with most of your post but I'm especially on board with this. What a crock.............!
Originally Posted by callnum

VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Let any of em who have slave ancestry have it. Seriously! Stand back and watch the ghetto wars and countless ODs that will inevitably result from idleness. Go to your nearest rez and see how well that’s working out for the indians.
Sad.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

We if she gets that passed, then I think we have every right to bill them for the passage here and the free room and board that the blacks got when they got here.. with interest.... they pass us for that, and we'll give every penny of it back to them for the compensation they are asking for....

and I propose a free one way ticket back to Africa for any Afro American, who hates America... if they leave an go back to Africa, they can drop that American part they hate so much... sounds like a hell of a deal for them in my opinion....

and they can take all the democRats with them, and they can use them as slaves in Africa, and return the favor of those that brought their ancestors here long ago.. of course if that hadn't happened, all of these welfare ghetto rats would be living in mud huts in Africa, dead broke, no medical care and busy dying of AIDS, VD, Addiction and a host of other problems like those still in Africa experience every day....
Originally Posted by DMc

doesn't a [bleep] put on the same face when it is mad about something? or is it just me?

kinda proves that Apes evolved from Negroes don't it?
Originally Posted by DMc

Good Lord, somebody hits that??? Blecchhh.

Black is in....iz kin bea blaks f I neez beez
Originally Posted by tdbob
Let them collect reparations from their ancestral homelands. It was their own kind that enslaved them first.

A free ticket home....a down payment on a grass hut and thrown in a jar or two of grub worms.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by DMc
We should be paid reparations for haviong to even look at this hag.

Good Lord, somebody hits that??? Blecchhh.

Black folks have been kotched screwing dead people.....

I'd guess someone is hittin it.
They should print that all up, hand it out to them, then announce that we're switching back to the gold and silver standard.

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]
Just say no.
OP needs a welfare check if he thinks any slaves are still living from any of those thirteen colonies. What was their average age ? 45?
It amazes me that white folks didn't start calling black folk lazy, until slavery ended and mofos stopped working for free!
boobbrown: The "original poster" is wondering if you really are as stupid as you make yourself seem?
As usual your postings make absolutely no sense and are as worthless as you are.
Sad.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Utroglodytes
It amazes me that white folks didn't start calling black folk lazy, until slavery ended and mofos stopped working!

Fixed it for you
my reply to that would be, "go rob a liquor store, like your people have been doing since they were in diapers"
Only way to get them to work, is force em?
That wouldn’t pass, no way to determine who was a slave or their offspring.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

That is an ugly MFBitch

Well, she is a racist after all.
Originally Posted by Utroglodytes
It amazes me that white folks didn't start calling black folk lazy, until slavery ended and mofos stopped working for free!

You kniw good and well the mf'ers are lazy as fuqk.
M243: I agree with you to a small extent, that, indeed many black people are lazy and would rather live off the "gub'mint teet" or go to whorin or drug dealin or thievin BUT many (if not most!) black people are hard working traditional valued people.
I know - I dealt with them on a professional basis for 29 years.
Painting with too broad a brush most often makes for a poor picture.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
you know how to shut up Sheila Jackson and Maxine Waters?

just like the old Joke...

Wet their lips and stick them to the ceiling.....
The MF’s are leaches. Those of us that pay taxes have them hanging all over us.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
....First, I strongly believe, and I think it is very defensible, that every black person who lives in the U.S. today should be thankful because of the slave trade of the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries. Note, I did not say it was a "good thing" or that hey should "support slavery". I am alleging that, in my opinion, they are better off today, being born by a fluke of nature in the U.S., than if their ancestors had not been brought here in shackles.

OH... LAWDY... LORRRD-DEY!!!!!

well, I suppose you could just call them a curse and be done with it... 'cause they are, they sure are, Gawds OTHER little chosen grifters...
They have been getting "mo' money" from me since Lyndon Johnson's Great Society circa 1965, and as far as I can see, during that 55 years they have not used my money wisely. It brings a whole new meaning to, "I din' do nuffin".
Why don't those spooks go after the Portuguese first? Portugal brought 12 times as many African slaves to the new world than the English did.

I am decendent of the first white settlers in this country, and to any knowledge in the family history, we never had anyone who owned even ONE slave...

We ought to demand that black people owe white people, with interest... the cost of transporting their ancesters here and then room and board up until 1865...

That is no more ridiculous than what Maxine Waters and Shelia Jackson Lee are demanding....
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Add Milwaukee to the list.
© 24hourcampfire