Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Dipschit liberals and leftists are absolutely counting on Republicans to bail them out of all these bullshit ideas, campaign promises and Bills.

We can save their asses by operating in the opposition role that we know so well.

What happens is we get these stupid bills killed. We look like heartless bastards....the left looks like heros for "trying".

Fugg em.......pass all this schit and let em swing.

Pass this bill and the corporate leaders, bankers and Wall Streeters that own Biden will probably Arkancide his confused ass.

I am MAGA.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Bad things going on for sure, but I wouldn't worry to much about SheJak. She is a token among tokens.

And part of the present majority party. You might want to be concerned.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Dipschit liberals and leftists are absolutely counting on Republicans to bail them out of all these bullshit ideas, campaign promises and Bills.

We can save their asses by operating in the opposition role that we know so well.

What happens is we get these stupid bills killed. We look like heartless bastards....the left looks like heros for "trying".

Pass this bill and the corporate leaders, bankers and Wall Streeters that own Biden will probably Arkancide his confused ass.

Ole Joe is way too valuable where he presently sits to be deposed or ousted in any form or fashion

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Ole Joe is way too valuable where he presently sits to be deposed or ousted in any form or fashion

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

We will be making his job very very easy if we "resist".

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

He is in thar chair and will sign whatever his masters puts in front of him.

Joe ain’t going anywhere until they’re through with him and there’s far too much left to be done and within the first 100 days.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
Originally Posted by pete53
my thought is first add up all the trouble and money this race has caused us since they came here, then decide and i bet these black people owe us a lot of money ? they get what their worth = NOTHING

You know it’s people talking like this that are hurting the conservative movement the most. Honestly, who the phuqvk would want to have any thing in common with this line of thought or this guy? It just sounds just flat out racist. I hope all the racists on this board keep that putrid line of racist [bleep] to themselves. If you can’t keep your racist [bleep] inside , please go put a Biden sign in your front lawn and vote democrat next time. Best thing you could do to help us ( blacks included) and the conservative movement out. Thoughts like this push people away and into the the arms of left. Maybe it will work the other way.

It’s no wonder this progressive liberal bullshit is gaining traction. Too much talk like this just hurts conservatism.

Normally I don’t post [bleep] on this board just because I’m not one for imposing my views on anyone else. Seems no one else has a problem with posting their views so why not me hey?

How about we send a few million up there and let you mf'ers take care of em for a while.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I don't care what color someone is, I don't owe them a damn thing. I wouldn't think putting a bullseye on the enemy is the best idea.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I don't care what color someone is, I don't owe them a damn thing. I wouldn't think putting a bullseye on the enemy is the best idea.

Mini Toot put an imaginary bullseye on every one of his lawn boy’s behind. Gross

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Give half of them a check and the other half a loaded 45! that will take care of half of the problem !!!

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

Joe ain’t going anywhere until they’re through with him and there’s far too much left to be done and within the first 100 days.

Did you have a point then?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

No. Mini toot just regurgitates the MSM spin in his Jewish way.
#MiniToot
#bloop

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

He isn't.

The chair is valuable.

Was wondering the same about you.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Right.

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
My ancestor was Irish, captured Fighting the British, they sent them to Maryland as a slave, and this was prior to Australia. I bet that if I got in line for reparations, there would be a riot because I am a White Man.

Simple, refuse to hate.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Let's just pay $1M to every former slave, and fine every former slave owner $50M.

That should settle things.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bad things going on for sure, but I wouldn't worry to much about SheJak. She is a token among tokens.

With her party? Of course. With her? Nah...she's retarded.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

With her party? Of course. With her? Nah...she's retarded.

And therein lies the danger,,,along with Brother Al Green.

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Old Toot: I saw the mentally disabled china joe on TV last night (2/18/2,021) at a newser of some time espousing his administrations coming actions on "reparations" - so "this" is a thing and I am sure the current administration will be borrowing TONS of money from the chi-coms to disperse, ASAP, to the negro population of America.
Idiocy on parade will be the norm from D.C. for the next several years, at least!
I am worried.
Never lived in a completely bankrupt country before!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Old Toot: I saw the mentally disabled china joe on TV last night (2/18/2,021) at a newser of some time espousing his administrations coming actions on "reparations" - so "this" is a thing and I am sure the current administration will be borrowing TONS of money from the chi-coms to disperse, ASAP, to the negro population of America.
Idiocy on parade will be the norm from D.C. for the next several years, at least!
I am worried.
Never lived in a completely bankrupt country before!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG, one of the talking heads on Fox claimed that the money for reparations would come from the difference between the initial talk of forgiving student debt at 50k$ and dropping it to 10k$ with the 40k$ used to “partially” pay the “first round” of reparations.

Crazy stuff but don’t doubt them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm now identified as a black female native American wounded in the war.

1Minute
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

205 members (264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 29 invisible), 2,134 guests, and 967 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,039
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.