Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
1minute: IF... and this is still an "IF" the china joe, his ho and the demonrats pass ANY type of reparations bill that punishes me (as a mostly white person!) for something that ended more than a century and a half ago and of which "I" had NO partaking in then I will openly declare I will begin cheating on my federal income taxes!
I sayfuck'em with a big capital F!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

What, you aren't already?

It is a national pastime here.

added...well, we do give Caesar his due but he had better be quick or his due won't be half what he thought it would.

Last edited by JSTUART; 02/19/21.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
1minute: IF... and this is still an "IF" the china joe, his ho and the demonrats pass ANY type of reparations bill that punishes me (as a mostly white person!) for something that ended more than a century and a half ago and of which "I" had NO partaking in then I will openly declare I will begin cheating on my federal income taxes!
I sayfuck'em with a big capital F!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Isn't there something in the Constitution that says a person's family and heirs cannot be held responsible for that person's actions? Or is that only in the case of a debt?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A silly virtue signaling white privileged man living in Canada who chooses to live as far away from black and brown skinned people as possible and don't want them living in your neighborhoods or in your schools but you're not a racist. I understand

Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
Originally Posted by pete53
my thought is first add up all the trouble and money this race has caused us since they came here, then decide and i bet these black people owe us a lot of money ? they get what their worth = NOTHING

You know it’s people talking like this that are hurting the conservative movement the most. Honestly, who the phuqvk would want to have any thing in common with this line of thought or this guy? It just sounds just flat out racist. I hope all the racists on this board keep that putrid line of racist [bleep] to themselves. If you can’t keep your racist [bleep] inside , please go put a Biden sign in your front lawn and vote democrat next time. Best thing you could do to help us ( blacks included) and the conservative movement out. Thoughts like this push people away and into the the arms of left. Maybe it will work the other way.

It’s no wonder this progressive liberal bullshit is gaining traction. Too much talk like this just hurts conservatism.

Normally I don’t post [bleep] on this board just because I’m not one for imposing my views on anyone else. Seems no one else has a problem with posting their views so why not me hey?

The virtue signaling from Canada is ...... well laughable...

Good sir, I was just venting on how [bleep] [bleep] it is to have a democratic president again. I believe it’s the racism that’s associated with the conservative movement that lost the election. Subsequently, it will be PHUQKING years before I ever see some H1000 or H4350 in SASKATCHEWAN again. Perpetuating racism is not only something I think is morally wrong, it also phuqks with what I like to do most..., hunt and shoot. If it comes across as virtue signalling...,,, who gives a Phuqk, it needed to be said.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I will openly declare I will begin cheating on my federal income taxes!

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Ha! A retired old fugg making $30K a year in SS and paying very little taxes! That will show um.

Hold into the goofy old fugg.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Make every recipient sign a binding contract that they will never receive another penny in government assistance in any form and I’m all for it. They’ll spend every penny in less than 5 years and the economy will boom.

There is no such thing as a binding contract when you are dealing with Demon-rats.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Chappelle did a skit on this back on 03, hilarious.

Last edited by killerv; 09/29/21.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
calnumb: Here is how stupid YOU are - my income derives next to nothing from social security ($350.00 a month or $4,200.00 a month!) so that is your first mistake!
IF... I were only making "$30,000.0 a year" I would go back to work - my income is far in excess of that - and thats not even counting the VarmintWifes income!
Next mistake made by your idiotic brain - I pay what I consider an enormous amount in taxes!
I fight for, donate to and vote for politicians who try to diminish my tax burden.
I also fight for, donate to and vote for politicians who I am sure would reject "mo money" being given to undeservings in the form of "reparations".
My advice for you is to NOT put your idiotic notions down in postings when you have NO idea what idiocy you are blathering about.
I wish you were 1/2 as smart as YOU think you are - sadly you are not.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I pay what I consider an enormous amount in taxes!

VarmintGuy

Key words here " what I consider"....LOL

What dumbass gives money away to save on taxes? You truly are as stupid as everyone thinks you are.

Hold into the tard old fugg.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Mid-terms are around the corner.

The normal pre-election talk.

It's on page 1, of the democrat playbook.

This ruse has worked well in the past, so they still use it.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It,s all free !!!
Vote for me!!!

Them repub cats want ya ta work and schit .
Dey,s da Debel..

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by callnum

VarmintGuy

What dumbass gives money away to save on taxes? You truly are as stupid as everyone thinks you are.

Ok white supremacist. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...94e-59a5-5ec5-9466-539d7c73774a.amp.html

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We should be paid reparations for having to even look at this hag.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, if you add up all the money spent on the worthless bassturds all these years it would probably equal more..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, if you add up all the money spent on the worthless bassturds all these years it would probably equal more..........

You are right. Just a drop in the bucket to what taxpayers have already spent. Think LBJ for this. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Just heard on the O'Rielly Update that head negress in congress sheila jackson lee wants reparations in the amount of $10,000,000,000,000.00 to $12,000,000,000,000.00 (ten trillion dollars to twelve trillion dollars!) to be spread amongst the negroes living in the United States of America. And she is going to introduce the negro only reparations bill in the United States Congress soon!
You know what is really worrisome (in addition to the gimmee, gimmee, gimmee mentality of so many of todays negroes!) is the possibility this "bill" may pass!
Sad.
Reparations, I say, should indeed be paid - to any living slaves BY the slaves owners who are still alive that "owned" them!
I see NOTHING good in the future of legislation brought upon us by the current crop of federal lawmakers.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I agree with most of your post but I'm especially on board with this. What a crock.............!

lightman
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by callnum

VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Let any of em who have slave ancestry have it. Seriously! Stand back and watch the ghetto wars and countless ODs that will inevitably result from idleness. Go to your nearest rez and see how well that’s working out for the indians.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Just heard on the O'Rielly Update that head negress in congress sheila jackson lee wants reparations in the amount of $10,000,000,000,000.00 to $12,000,000,000,000.00 (ten trillion dollars to twelve trillion dollars!) to be spread amongst the negroes living in the United States of America. And she is going to introduce the negro only reparations bill in the United States Congress soon!
You know what is really worrisome (in addition to the gimmee, gimmee, gimmee mentality of so many of todays negroes!) is the possibility this "bill" may pass!
Sad.
Reparations, I say, should indeed be paid - to any living slaves BY the slaves owners who are still alive that "owned" them!
I see NOTHING good in the future of legislation brought upon us by the current crop of federal lawmakers.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

We if she gets that passed, then I think we have every right to bill them for the passage here and the free room and board that the blacks got when they got here.. with interest.... they pass us for that, and we'll give every penny of it back to them for the compensation they are asking for....

and I propose a free one way ticket back to Africa for any Afro American, who hates America... if they leave an go back to Africa, they can drop that American part they hate so much... sounds like a hell of a deal for them in my opinion....

and they can take all the democRats with them, and they can use them as slaves in Africa, and return the favor of those that brought their ancestors here long ago.. of course if that hadn't happened, all of these welfare ghetto rats would be living in mud huts in Africa, dead broke, no medical care and busy dying of AIDS, VD, Addiction and a host of other problems like those still in Africa experience every day....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DMc
We should be paid reparations for having to even look at this hag.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

doesn't a [bleep] put on the same face when it is mad about something? or is it just me?

kinda proves that Apes evolved from Negroes don't it?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (160user, 22kHornet, 1Longbow, 163bc, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 38 invisible), 2,719 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,652
Posts18,533,834
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.