Hop To
Page 10 of 37 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 36 37
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I am VERY "surprised" that Tender Feelers missed the crux,with the aforementioned 5-20x extrapolation(s). Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll' your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

It looks like you live in S.E. Ak. Don't give me the "weather is tough in these parts" speech. It's practically freaking tropical there. Way worse in most of the northern lower 48. Blowhard...

Last edited by OAM; 02/18/21.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
My buddy moved to AK like 10 years ago...since then he's killed moose, muskox, brown bear, grizz, black bears, caribou, dalls, goats, wolves.... and Twig is blasting 1.5 year old deer. You can't make this schit up! Might as well.move to Chicago. Congrats? Wow!

Easy now, heโ€™s outlawed a few brownies back in the day, and killed a spike moose once!!! Haha

That was a classic, spike moose, via 7/08, with LarryO talkin about what a nice fur it had!!! Instant classic!! Wish someone could dig that video up!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
What's the breakfast beer of choice in Alaska? It must be a good one.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! I dug around and found some classics!!! Haha
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

See, here's my niece with her first deer.

Not embarrassing.

There's a tiny difference between dropping the spike or fork as a 14 year old girl, and doing it during a super long season as a proclaimed "crack shot" outdoorsman.

๐Ÿ˜‚

(FWIW, H&R trapper 44mag with a 1-3x Weaver. She got to keep the rifle)

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Stick should find some class, shoot them little deer with cast bullets from a 30-40 Krag topped with peep sights. But we know that ain't happening.

Dog I rescued in January

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by goalie

Not embarrassing.

There's a tiny difference between dropping the spike or fork as a 14 year old girl, and doing it during a super long season as a proclaimed "crack shot" outdoorsman.

๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, let's keep in mind that she has a major advantage over stick. She is capable of walking over a half mile to find her quarry.

Last edited by OAM; 02/18/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll' your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OAM

Not embarrassing.

๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, let's keep in mind that she has a major advantage over stick. She is capable of walking over a half mile to find her quarry.

And she's a lot taller......

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

1 trick pony. You say the same thing over and over...

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OAM

Not embarrassing.

๐Ÿ˜‚

And she's a lot taller......

LMFAO!!! Hey stick, I understand there are 5 women to every man there in Alaska... So what's the problem? Is you one of them homo's?

Coyotes shot no waiting.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
But, have you seen some of those women?

Last edited by Remington6MM; 02/18/21.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Be advised, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... this is how gals youโ€™ve never met, treatcha, when your me.... hint
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]lost planet 2 wallpaper

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Tough livin LarryO!!! Youโ€™ll notice, theyโ€™re not island dwelling gut eaters. Hint

Grin

Grins

Laughing........

xoxoxoxo

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
But, have you seen some of those women?

Some are down to 250 and still wouldn't touch stick, the little prick...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300
Stick should find some class, shoot them little deer with cast bullets from a 30-40 Krag topped with peep sights. But we know that ain't happening.

Where do you put the rainbow colored tape on a rifle like that?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by rickt300

Where do you put the rainbow colored tape on a rifle like that?

Blasphemy!

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rent.

Free.

One sentence, and it's copy, paste, picture time in retard Alaska.

๐Ÿ˜‚

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stick cracks me up with his cheap cameras, 22 cal plinkers, plastic rifles, tape, cheap scopes, piles and piles of cheap stuff. But he does have some fancy bobbers.. WINNING!.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Page 10 of 37 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1moredeer, 160user, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,801
Posts18,516,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.