T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MTDan
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
It's not a vaccine.

This. Can't be repeated often enough. It's genetic manipulation.

I know we've been over this, but I'll interject one more time. It is NOT genetic manipulation. RNA does NOT alter DNA. EVER. It's medically impossible. That's high school level biology.

You must have missed the class where they learn that humans also have RNA in each of our cells, i.e., both DNA and RNA are parts of human genetics.

GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I just returned from helping a senior get her second shot. The vaccination site was a major university hospital center. There was only about 25 - 30 patients there. More staff than patients. Something is not right there. I won't try to guess what is wrong but, everything I saw indicated lack of interest.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jayco,
Personally, I think they are dangerous. I let people know out of charity. Sorry some don't take it that way but, what can ya do?

However, they may not be as dangerous for old people. They may give some people who are going to die soon anyway another couple years.
Don't be offended, but it's a lot like dogs - I don't care what they eat, etc so much as I do say, a horse because a dog isn't going to live long no matter what compared to the horse. If I can give a dog something that could kill it in 6 years, but the dog only has 5 more to go and what I give it will improve those 5 years, I do it.

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
I dont have an attude targeting any age group on the whole. i have an attitude towards those who are so easily scared and manipulated that they believe everything uncle Sam tells them. such as " these vaccines are the right thing, everyone needs them" I havent worn a mask since day one of "14 days to flatten the curve" a year later I still havent worn one. and havent had the gook flu either

Nobody is telling you to get a shot,so why knock those that do,especially the ones over 70?..It is every persons right to either take it or not without bull chit post against it..Take it or don't,I don't care and you should not either...

Jayco
actually they do not have a "right to take it or not without bullchit" the "right" to give bullchit, or not, lies entirely on the receiving parties when one makes a public statement the reason I care, and he reason you should is the unintended coneqences. if you cant see how this vaccine is going to be used as a political tool exploited by the government to ensure compliance in order to go about our daily lives your dumber than you make yourself out to be on this forum...and fella... youw ork hard at that as it is

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
It's not a vaccine.

This. Can't be repeated often enough. It's genetic manipulation.

I know we've been over this, but I'll interject one more time. It is NOT genetic manipulation. RNA does NOT alter DNA. EVER. It's medically impossible. That's high school level biology.

You must have missed the class where they learn that humans also have RNA in each of our cells, i.e., both DNA and RNA are parts of human genetics.

You must have missed the class where they explained that mRNA is transcribed from DNA in protein synthesis. Not the reverse. They're different steps in the same process, not two stand-alone genetic codes.

mRNA is a short lived transitional molecule that facilitates building protein from a DNA blueprint.

Your "humans have RNA too!!" Argument just proves your lack of understanding.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

To the contrary. You've proven your own.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Jag, using F-book/Zuckerberg for source material?

Sheeesh, next you will be telling us "Q" is believable.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have noticed that those who opt for the vaccine tend to not give a schit if others get it or not.

I have also noticed that those who opt out of getting the vaccine tend to berate those that get it.

STFU already.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
if you cant see how this vaccine is going to be used as a political tool exploited by the government to ensure compliance in order to go about our daily lives your dumber than you make yourself out to be on this forum

OMG..Another conspiracy...Black helicopters on the horizon coming to a neighbor hood near you soon...What's wrong with some of you..As I said before,I took the shot for my own reasons and some choose not to..It ain't no fricken conspiracy..

OMG

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I have noticed that those who opt for the vaccine tend to not give a schit if others get it or not.

I have also noticed that those who opt out of getting the vaccine tend to berate those that get it.

STFU already.

Yes.....

Jayco

IC B3

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

So I summarize the biological reasons why what you claim doesn't make sense, and your best response is basically "No, YOU'RE wrong!"

I've got to give you points for consistency, if nothing else.

I'm totally open to it if you can explain HOW RNA changes DNA. I'm actually kind of curious what you'll come up with.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

STFU already.

I don't recall starting any threads about my not getting a COVID vaccine.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

STFU already.

Yes.....

Jayco

Yes.

Let's all vow to STFU and not offer dissenting opinions.

That sounds euphoric.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We need UNITY!!!

Everybody *MUST* agree with me!!!! laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if you cant see how this vaccine is going to be used as a political tool exploited by the government to ensure compliance in order to go about our daily lives your dumber than you make yourself out to be on this forum

OMG..Another conspiracy...Black helicopters on the horizon coming to a neighbor hood near you soon...What's wrong with some of you..As I said before,I took the shot for my own reasons and some choose not to..It ain't no fricken conspiracy..

OMG
i know you're stupid. but you cant tell me that you haven't ehard the left talk about the possibilities of denying air travel without proof of vaccination, etc, etc,

and you think that stuff is ok.... hell remember a year ago when the masks were only going to be for 14 days to flaaten he curve.. thats been a year ago now. there is no conspircacy when talking about government seeing authority and never reliquishing it.

Last edited by gitem_12; 02/18/21.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

So I summarize the biological reasons why what you claim doesn't make sense, and your best response is basically "No, YOU'RE wrong!"

I'm totally open to it if you can explain HOW RNA changes DNA. I'm actually kind of curious what you'll come up with.

I've never stated that RNA changes DNA, so your straw man position defeats itself, as is typical in your case.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

No but you make it clear your not and call a 74yo a liar(BS Story) for sharing a story about his child hood friends death do to Covid....Het,it happens and you have just been lucky none of your family or friends have suffered from...

Im ten feet high and bullet proof runs rapid here..

Jayco

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

I've never stated that RNA changes DNA, so your straw man position defeats itself, as is typical in your case.

Ok, so what did you mean when you called it "genetic manipulation?"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Ok, so what did you mean when you called it "genetic manipulation?"

Your very question informs us that you're unaware that RNA is part of human genetics, which disqualifies you from having an opinion on this question worthy of bothering with.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No but you make it clear your not and call a 74yo a liar(BS Story) for sharing a story about his child hood friends death do to Covid....Het,it happens and you have just been lucky none of your family or friends have suffered from...

Im ten feet high and bullet proof runs rapid here..

Jayco

I'm sorry for calling bullschit on all you bullschitters.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 57 invisible), 1,740 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,109
Posts18,522,761
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.