READ THE NAVARRO REPORT!

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
great reply. where do you get anti gun. i chose elmer because i'm a simple hunter for the most part. making up stuff to ignore someone's question isn't putting forth support for your position, whatever it may be.

most common reply to a position here... you're gay and stupid!

If you're not having fun; you're not doing it right!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wahoo
great reply. where do you get anti gun. i chose elmer because i'm a simple hunter for the most part. making up stuff to ignore someone's question isn't putting forth support for your position, whatever it may be.

You’re gay, and stupid!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
In fact, it was mathematically impossible for Biden to win with Trump receiving 75 + million votes.

Hardly. But if you're gonna say it was mathematically impossible, you're gonna need to show your math.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Common sense tells you Biden didn’t get more votes than Obama.
I would not hire Trump for a preacher. But he keep his promises. His social media was the way he informed the folks.
FDF was the radio president.
JFK was the TV President
Trump was the inter net president. Hasbeen

Until they hit the mute button on him.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
In fact, it was mathematically impossible for Biden to win with Trump receiving 75 + million votes.

Hardly. But if you're gonna say it was mathematically impossible, you're gonna need to show your math.
Why? You fellas on the short bus don't understand simple math anyway. Your post above is a case-in-point. Go back to watching Three Stooges reruns. That there Curly, he's a funny one ain't he?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by wahoo

You’re gay, and stupid!
Unfortunately, this applies to many posters here.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Why? You fellas on the short bus don't understand simple math anyway. Your post above is a case-in-point. Go back to watching Three Stooges reruns. That there Curly, he's a funny one ain't he?

So you think it was "mathematically impossible?" Do tell. If it's that simple, should be easy for you to substantiate. Why didn't Trump's lawyers pick up on that? "Mathematically impossible" is easy to prove, if you have half a brain. So it's not surprising that the concept escapes you.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by logcutter
I voted for him but he can't quick talking and pizz'n people off..

Cost him this time..Nothing was stolen,trump lost by his mouth,especially to seniors...

JMHO
.................WRONG!.......He lost the election because of massive voter fraud perpetrated by and well planned in advance by the demCRAPS .....So Trump lost the election with his mouth uh? Really? But STILL received 75 + million votes? NO sitting POTUS ever received 75+ million votes in a general election. In fact, it was mathematically impossible for Biden to win with Trump receiving 75 + million votes. Therefore, the demCRAPS had to cheat in order to win.

Hey landslide, math, grammar, sentence structure and basic everyday function are all things you struggle with right?

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

So you think it was "mathematically impossible?" Do tell. If it's that simple, should be easy for you to substantiate. Why didn't Trump's lawyers pick up on that? "Mathematically impossible" is easy to prove, if you have half a brain. So it's not surprising that the concept escapes you.
lolol You remain a beFUDDled idiot.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Smoke you are descending into fuddome at a rapid pace...... get a grip man.... you know as well as we do that the numbers don't hold up. As to why Trumps lawyers didn't pick up on that? well they did.
Rudy simply didn't want to go there, there was a lot of infighting about strategy. Politics is a different game and truth does not rule the day.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Supreme Court is about to hear a bunch of evidence to the contrary!!!!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by logcutter
Trump lost the election with his mouth.

Not from where I am standing, from here it looks like he was subject to criminal activity...and the nation was mugged.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Irv:

Mathematically impossible is an absolute, and it's not debatable. It means there aren't enough voters in the US to overcome the number of votes Trump got.

That's demonstrably false.

Unless you care to tally up the numbers and prove otherwise.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Irv:

Mathematically impossible is an absolute, and it's not debatable. It means there aren't enough voters in the US to overcome the number of votes Trump got.

Certain districts had more votes than people and a whole bunch had more votes than registered voters.... a blind man can see what happened.... move to a lower elevation the lack of oxygen is gettin to ya

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Irv:

"Mathematically impossible" is you achieving a score of better than 60 on a standardized IQ test, polesmoke.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How do you "prove" something is mathematically impossible without using a single number?

The US census counted more registered voters in 2016 than the number of votes tallied in 2020.

Mathematically impossible my ass.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How do you "prove" something is mathematically impossible without using a single number?

The US census counted more registered voters in 2016 than the number of votes tallied in 2020.

Mathematically impossible my ass.

The Census counts registered voters? And tallies them in years not ending in "0"? You've quickly found your way into "head up my own ass" territory. I suggest you turn around and go the other way.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
He Trump was the better choice compared to the Mr. Magoo we have in the White House now. What a [bleep] tard! Now some of those idiots that voted for that idiot are slowly, very slowly realizing that they their blind hatred of Trump was misguided and they made a stupid mistake.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
bump~for never-trumper jaycoff

Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1911a1, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,703 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,724
Posts18,514,268
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.