O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by goalie
Rent.

Free.

One sentence, and it's copy, paste, picture time in retard Alaska.

๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm Alaskan. Don't lump us all into sticks bizarre vortex.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OAM
Originally Posted by goalie
Rent.

Free.

One sentence, and it's copy, paste, picture time in retard Alaska.

๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm Alaskan. Don't lump us all into sticks bizarre vortex.

No, I don't mean AK as a whole.

Retard, AK is where Sticky is. Exactly where he is.

I'm guessing most Alaskans don't act like Stick. Other than the middle east and Africa, I've never been around large groups of people as "simple" as Stick.

Throwing gear into streams to pose for pictures is 70 IQ behavior at best.

He reminds me of the dude in Somalia that welded up a tank. As in main battle tank.

It didn't work, I mean, it couldn't do ANYTHING, but ya gotta give an A for effort.......

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Here's are some Twig type pics for you guys. Impressed? [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist and ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll' your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This thread is epic. The most, ever.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Pardon wares that exist and ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll' your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

I can't tell if this guy is hammered drunk or just mentally ill.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I think the word you're looking for is "insecure." Its like the guy with the 3" dick that buys a jacked up monster truck...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Can you please post the โ€œ X or bustโ€ video?

Pretty please?

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iโ€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainโ€™t easy havin pals.
O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I think the word you're looking for is "insecure." Its like the guy with the 3" dick that buys a jacked up monster truck...

I don't know. This feels way beyond a micro weiner.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OAM

I can't tell if this guy is hammered drunk or just mentally ill.

Yes????

๐Ÿ˜‚

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OAM

I don't know. This feels way beyond a micro weiner.

Short. Bald. Fat. Wife left him.

THEN you've got micro-weenie.

๐Ÿ˜‚

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Dogcatcher, I started thinking about it. You may be on to something here. It may explain his fascination with cutting down big trees, naming himself "Bigstick", being obsessed with proving to people they are inadequate, ect. If Sigmund Freud was right then so are you!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
smoke',

It's actually quite a LOT fhuqking better than that,as The Crying Karens' hearts are REALLY in to removing ALL "doubt". "Surprisingly" it's yet to be cited just how many ties a day they think about me,on the average,as the repeatedly Meltdown. Hint.(grin) Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!!

Bless their hearts,as they are really doing "GREAT!".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll" your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I've zero intention to "diminish" the MAGNITUDE of your Hilarious Stupidity,but perhaps sort "all" of those wares by bore size,if only for MAXIMUM oblivious humor?!? If ONLY just a portion,like this. Then perhaps shoot a "few" in like conditions,if only for extrapolation and I'm not talking your Hurt Feelers,if only to be "fair". Hint. LAUGHING!

As an aside,how come your Homoerotic Fantasy Tally exceeds same?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FORTUNATELY...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I bet that fugger doesn't even own a 30-40 Krag!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
This thread is epic. The most, ever.

I'm hanging around for the next big delivery. Michael's has paint pens on sale.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This where we post pics of little deer?

Unlike Stick, I waited for a big one and DIDN'T shoot it.....

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

๐Ÿ˜‚

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Moly bullets??? LoL. You can't make this schit up! You buy those on QVC too? WOW! great pic?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Goalie, you must not have an 8 month season, the real dinks don't show up until month 7.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Goalie, you must not have an 8 month season, the real dinks don't show up until month 7.

Maybe he has bad teeth and can only chew the tender little ones.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Two weeks is enough to shoot deer twice as big as Stick's.

With a revolver.

๐Ÿ˜‚

Page 11 of 37 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (204guy, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,766
Posts18,515,376
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.