Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 30338
This goes hand in hand with my proof of real estate ownership in order to vote. Failure to provide that and it would be a $100 flat fee to vote for each election. Seems about right.

The real estate thing is silly , me I've owned 50ish pieces of property as a builder but right now I don't own land/house .
If someone has a job or say job 2 years running - they deserve to be able to vote and have a say in things . My opinion .

Gun Insurance - no way the Insurance Industry would go for such a law - No way !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If insurance became Law - lets pay it and then have chipsNdips , have another pepsi , and watch nfl on the big screen tv while enjoying the barca lounger

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I could be wrong , but I doubt FB or any other insurance is going to be cheap . They are after all , corporations.
Also I don't see this as theft insurance it will be liabilty insurance , cant see that being cheap .
Even if it is theft insurance , that will add up to a lot of payouts with the current rate of theft and restrictions on storage will likely be a real pain in the ass and maybe expensive .
As for "I won't comply" , figure any body active in the shooting or hunting sports will at some time transport or discharge weapons on their property.
Transportation ups the Annie by happening into a routine check point , officer , sir do you have any drugs , weapons , or explosives in your vehicle ?" Driver , "No sir" , officer , would you mind if I take a look ? "
Me to you , And at this point , please don`t blow smoke up my ass about unreasonable searches and your rights .
Or your on your on property target shooting , over the hill from your sight a raid for an unrelated matter is going on , officers dispatch a couple deputies to see what's up , and questions start , you don't have your ducks in a row , things will escalate .
How far things escalate in either scenario will depend on officers at scene and what you have hopefully given some solid soul searching about before you go about your decision .
If (complete) noncompliance is what you choose , things will happen fast and will be undoable .
Your decision is none of my buisness , I am just pointing out some things that need to be thoroughly addressed with yourself .
With corporates being what they are , I can see politicians and corporations thinking , Cha Ching !
It has been said Biden didn't work hard for his election because the fix was in . That could be telling of his comment, it's going to be a cold dark winter .
Just things to ponder, Kenneth
One thing I want to make clear is that I sincerely hope this B.S. dosent fly . But daffy as he is , I do believe him and his minions are serious .

Last edited by Kenneth66; 02/18/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by logcutter
I doubt none of this, but most are willing to be the criminals there going to make..For that reason only,I don't think it will happen..

Jayco

You said “think” when obviously you’re to stupid to do so... Go figure

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by noKnees
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Get caught without it and you are 100% effed. Thats how.

Nail 3 or 4 high profile nice guys per state and 87% of the rest will fall in line nicely.

NJ is going to do this soon, because we are so progressive.

Its for the children, dontcha know.

Our local law enforcement will not enforce anything like that.

How about the F&W cops.. Your out hunting and they do license check except now they will check proof of insurance too. I don't know about everywhere but All the states I hunt in the F&W cops are all about the tickets

Well, there is a very distinct possibility that it could become and even more dangerous occupation than it is now.

Just throwing that out as rhetorical musing.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Springcove
I doubt none of this, but most are willing to be the criminals there going to make..For that reason only,I don't think it will happen..

Jayco

WTF is it with this forum and those that can't reply without calling someone names..3rd grade chit and extremely childish..

Jayco 👍

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Jayco

WTF is it with this forum and those that can't reply without calling someone names..3rd grade chit and extremely childish..

Jayco 👍

May be blow back from recent threads you started? just sayin..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by noKnees

Nail 3 or 4 high profile nice guys per state and 87% of the rest will fall in line nicely.

How about the F&W cops.. Your out hunting and they do license check except now they will check proof of insurance too. I don't know about everywhere but All the states I hunt in the F&W cops are all about the tickets

Well, there is a very distinct possibility that it could become and even more dangerous occupation than it is now.

Just throwing that out as rhetorical musing.

The lefties cares not about the fish&deer cops

Posted by Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by irfubar

Jayco

Jayco 👍

Lost respect for running his mouth ?

Posted by Bristoe
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Jayco

Jayco 👍

I gave my opinion based on 54 years of voting Republican every single year including this last one..Many here were in diapers when I first voted Repub and some weren't even born....I have a right to my opinion and on a side note,some here are still in diapers the way they talk..

Jayco👍

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
What's next, mandatory alcohol insurance?

- Maybe the Campfire could get a 'Group Rate'.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Oh, the same law enforcement that was arresting restaurant and gym owners during the last year? Cops don't care about you.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Jayco

Jayco 👍

I gave my opinion based on 54 years of voting Republican every single year including this last one..Many here were in diapers when I first voted Repub and some weren't even born....I have a right to my opinion and on a side note,some here are still in diapers the way they talk..

Jayco👍

And you'll keep voting Republican while your nation continues to fall apart. Because you're a moron.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Jayco

Jayco 👍

Jayco👍

And you'll keep voting Republican while your nation continues to fall apart. Because you're a moron.

What a child...Sounds like the neighbor kids arguing over there licorice..You a Moron..Your a azz clown..

I'm telling mom

Jayfo😂😂😂

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I imagine Farm Bureau might charge me $10 to $20 per annum for this additional coverage.

Farm Bureau has fought good gun bills in Tennessee hard, along with their buds the Chamber of Commerce. They are not our friends...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Jayco

Jayco 👍

Jayco👍

What a child...Sounds like the neighbor kids arguing over there licorice..You a Moron..Your a azz clown..

I'm telling mom

Jayfo😂😂😂

Keep bragging about voting while attacking MY intelligence. It sets the perfect tone. Like a great big spotlight. Thanks.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

They just might, Sheriff's Association and Chiefs of Police have been testifying against your gun rights here in Tennessee for decades. But, we are pushing a bill that says if they do, they get fired and lose their pensions.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Again, how the hell do you enforce it?

Registration.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by las
Again, how the hell do you enforce it?

Registration.

Right here's what I was getting ready to allude to. No matter how cheap tge cost could be ? what do all the insurance companies want on insured items serial numbers

Last edited by ldholton; 02/18/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Oh, the same law enforcement that was arresting restaurant and gym owners during the last year? Cops don't care about you.

Yep. Anybody who thinks cops won’t enforce stuff like this is fooling themselves.
The cops are worried about their paychecks and pensions. They will enforce it, at least until they come to realize that their pension is worthless when they’re dead.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,245 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,279
Posts18,486,792
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.