Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Rush carried the Flag of Freedom for many years, until the LORD sent Trump to carry it for him.

MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rush carried the Flag of Freedom for many years, until the LORD sent Trump to carry it for him.

MAGA

Oh......My......Hell. You are completely FOS.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Paddler aka Obama's Ass Boy

Oh......My......I'm a fa-ggot. You are completely righ I even write like a fa-ggot..

[Linked Image]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Paddler

4) The world is better off every time a lying, racist, divisive, misogynistic blowhard dies. .

Anxiously looking forward to your turn.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Just saw the video where he was Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by DJT.

The look on Rush's face is amazing. He was absolutely floored by the award...

Wow...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Just saw the video where he was Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by DJT.

The look on Rush's face is amazing. He was absolutely floored by the award...

Wow...

Yes but Trump said he already knew in advance. They had to tell him so he could coordinate with his doctors to be there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
What amazes me is how gullible you "conservatives" are. You lapped up Rush's BS, hung on his every word. Same with Trump, you believed Mexico would pay for the wall, you actually believed the election was stolen. And how stupid do you have to be to believe in Q? Very strange psychological phenomenon, abandon all facts, all truth, all critical thinking, believing instead in some kind of savior on earth, no matter how outlandish their pronouncements. Good luck with that. Believe me, the world is better off without Limbaugh, just as it is without Ailes, and will be when Dobbs, Hannity, Carlson, et al, are gone.

This statement is so wrong on so many levels it is mind boggling.
1. When a conservative agrees with another conservative, it is gullible; but, when a liberal agrees with another liberal, it is enlightened.
2. If you think that by "Mexico will pay for the wall", it was meant that they would sign checks and pay contractors or the government, you're not very bright. If you think, what was meant by that was through economic policy, trade or preventing the transfer of U.S. dollars to Mexico, then you are a reasonably intelligent person.
3. No all, as a matter of fact, not many, conservatives "believe in Q".
4. The world is better off without people who have a different opinion than you? I guess this is one place where "I know you are but what am I" would be considered an intelligent response based solely on that assertion. The liberal hate or disdain for the First Amendment these days is mind boggling.

Assuming you have read it, I'm wondering if you routed for the demise Winston and Julia in Orwell's "1984".

1) When anybody believed Rush, or trusts anything Trump, Hannity, Dobbs, Cruz, Moscow Mitch, Carlson, et al, says, they're gullible.
2) Trump tried to move the goalposts on the wall. I'm sure most of his supporters actually believed he'd make Mexico would pay for the wall. Instead, a third of the $15 billion spent came from Congress, Trump took the rest from our military. Mexico paid zero, dipsh*t.
3) I'm not going to quibble about how many conservatives believe in Q. Let's just say that Q believers are overwhelmingly conservatives.
4) The world is better off every time a lying, racist, divisive, misogynistic blowhard dies. As in Rush Limbaugh.

You debate/argue like those here you demean. Clearly, based on some of your statements, there's a special place in hell for people like you. It is amazing, once again, that those who disagree with you are every derogatory thing you can say. However, you buy, hook, line and sinker, everything parroted by the left, yet you are not gullible. That's just rich. You don't not have the ability to articulate a rational response. You can't defend your positions. All you can do is hurl derogatory catch-phrases and try to silence those with whom you disagree. You're a real peach.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
What amazes me is how gullible you "conservatives" are. You lapped up Rush's BS, hung on his every word. Same with Trump, you believed Mexico would pay for the wall, you actually believed the election was stolen. And how stupid do you have to be to believe in Q? Very strange psychological phenomenon, abandon all facts, all truth, all critical thinking, believing instead in some kind of savior on earth, no matter how outlandish their pronouncements. Good luck with that. Believe me, the world is better off without Limbaugh, just as it is without Ailes, and will be when Dobbs, Hannity, Carlson, et al, are gone.

1. When a conservative agrees with another conservative, it is gullible; but, when a liberal agrees with another liberal, it is enlightened.
2. If you think that by "Mexico will pay for the wall", it was meant that they would sign checks and pay contractors or the government, you're not very bright. If you think, what was meant by that was through economic policy, trade or preventing the transfer of U.S. dollars to Mexico, then you are a reasonably intelligent person.
4. The world is better off without people who have a different opinion than you? I guess this is one place where "I know you are but what am I" would be considered an intelligent response based solely on that assertion. The liberal hate or disdain for the First Amendment these days is mind boggling.

Assuming you have read it, I'm wondering if you routed for the demise Winston and Julia in Orwell's "1984".

1) When anybody believed Rush, or trusts anything Trump, Hannity, Dobbs, Cruz, Moscow Mitch, Carlson, et al, says, they're gullible.
2) Trump tried to move the goalposts on the wall. I'm sure most of his supporters actually believed he'd make Mexico would pay for the wall. Instead, a third of the $15 billion spent came from Congress, Trump took the rest from our military. Mexico paid zero, dipsh*t.
3) I'm not going to quibble about how many conservatives believe in Q. Let's just say that Q believers are overwhelmingly conservatives.
4) The world is better off every time a lying, racist, divisive, misogynistic blowhard dies. As in Rush Limbaugh.

You debate/argue like those here you demean. Clearly, based on some of your statements, there's a special place in hell for people like you. It is amazing, once again, that those who disagree with you are every derogatory thing you can say. However, you buy, hook, line and sinker, everything parroted by the left, yet you are not gullible. That's just rich. You don't not have the ability to articulate a rational response. You can't defend your positions. All you can do is hurl derogatory catch-phrases and try to silence those with whom you disagree. You're a real peach.

Au contraire, mon frere, all of my positions are wonderfully articulated. I'm casting pearls before swine here. You just can't handle the truth.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Au contraire, mon frere, all of my positions are wonderfully articulated. I'm casting pearls before swine here. You just can't handle the truth.

The truth is you have a abysmal rating as a doctor.. 1.4 star rating..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You ARE the swine.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S

The truth is you have a abysmal rating as a doctor.. 1.4 star rating..

This POS is no doctor. He's just some punk who cheated his way through medical school.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Here's one take on Rush. He held sway over GOP primary voters, which pushes the candidates right. Unfortunately for them, that will make winning general elections more difficult. Rush gave us Trump, the only one-term President to lose the popular vote twice, be impeached twice, and who will face a lifetime of legal troubles. Every time his name is in the news it will remind people of what a POS he is. So long as the GOP hitches its wagon to him he'll drag it into the gutter.

Rush will be remembered as a liar, blasphemer, blowhard who split the country, who made "compromise" a dirty word, a profane, egotistical fchop who used his entertainment talent to enrich himself but damage the country. Good riddance.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2021/02/20/smerconish-rush-to-judgement.cnn

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
CNN? Really you fugking retard? Dr 1.4 nice legacy you loser.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Here's one take on Rush. He held sway over GOP primary voters, which pushes the candidates right. Unfortunately for them, that will make winning general elections more difficult. Rush gave us Trump, the only one-term President to lose the popular vote twice, be impeached twice, and who will face a lifetime of legal troubles. Every time his name is in the news it will remind people of what a POS he is. So long as the GOP hitches its wagon to him he'll drag it into the gutter.

Rush will be remembered as a liar, blasphemer, blowhard who split the country, who made "compromise" a dirty word, a profane, egotistical fchop who used his entertainment talent to enrich himself but damage the country. Good riddance.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2021/02/20/smerconish-rush-to-judgement.cnn

Paddler when and if the civil war ever starts I'm going to do my best to find you.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Based off of his weight and smoking, the guy was lucky to make it to 70. I'd say it looks like he lived a great life.

I actually enjoy listening to Steyn more.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Paddler sucks cock and balls!

Last edited by Esox357; 02/20/21.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Esox357
Paddler is a cock that sucks balls!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Based off of his weight and smoking, the guy was lucky to make it to 70. I'd say it looks like he lived a great life.

He was 13 months older than me when he died of self-inflicted lung cancer. He lied about smoking, just like he lied about everything else. Funny thing about facts and truth. You can lie about them, deny them, but they'll catch up to you. I'm going to run over 5 miles today. Going down to Scheel's, too, maybe buy a gun or two. Life is good!

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/...s-in-2015-smokers-arent-killing-anybody/

Last edited by Paddler; 02/20/21.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He was 13 months older than me when he died of self-inflicted lung cancer. He lied about smoking, just like he lied about everything else. Funny thing about facts and truth. You can lie about them, deny them, but they'll catch up to you. I'm going to run over 5 miles today. Going down to Scheel's, too, maybe buy a gun or two. Life is good!

You aren’t running nowhere and you sure in the ph uck aren’t buying a gun or two. You ph ucking weirdo..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 79S

You aren’t running nowhere and you sure in the ph uck aren’t buying a gun or two. You ph ucking weirdo..

Don't be silly. I sold my old Remington 11-87 Premier this morning to a private party for $550 cash. I took my old black M2 in 20 gauge down to Scheels, they offered me $700 on trade. I picked out two new M2s in Optifade Marsh, a 20 gauge and a 12. The triggers aren't great, but they're shotguns, so not a big deal. When I checked out they had decided to allow $750 for the old one. Since I saved sales tax on that amount, I'd have had to sell it for $800 to break even. Plus, I put the new guns on my Scheels card, so I'll get more than $50 back. I'm happy, only $1600 out of pocket for two new mud guns.

Going for a run now. Have a nice day. grin

Last edited by Paddler; 02/20/21.

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (1eyedmule, 44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,535 guests, and 889 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.