Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The various gene therapy regimens referred to as COVID 19 vaccines, "use mRNA to program a person's cells to produce many copies of a fragment of the virus."

- The American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy

That's exactly what an infection does. How is this gene therapy, but every single viral infection you've ever had isn't?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

One of my best friend die this week from COVID-19 he was the same age as me, 74. We were in the same school classes for many years.

Wife and I got our first COVID-19 shot 2 weeks ago, scheduled our second shot for 2 weeks from now.

on the bright side, at your age you wont be seperated very long

LMFAO

😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MTDan
The various gene therapy regimens referred to as COVID 19 vaccines, "use mRNA to program a person's cells to produce many copies of a fragment of the virus."

That's exactly what an infection does. How is this gene therapy, but every single viral infection you've ever had isn't?

I suggest you take your argument to The American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy. Perhaps you can correct their erroneous understanding on the matter. crazy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That podcast I posted explains it very well. It explains why these aren't vaccines in the traditional sense.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

How is it gene therapy? I'm asking in good faith for you to explain it to me.

I'll let Bill Gates explain it to you.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

[Linked Image]

Bill doesn't know WTF he is talking about, either. NO vaccine uses an "antigen" for a pathogen. That's not what vaccines are, and the theory of vaccination has nothing to do with "antigens" being externally introduced into organisms to fight pathogens.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

[Linked Image]

Bill doesn't know WTF he is talking about, either. NO vaccine uses an "antigen" for a pathogen. That's not what vaccines are, and the theory of vaccination has nothing to do with "antigens" being externally introduced into organisms to fight pathogens.

An antigen refers to the dead or weakened virus, which triggers an immune response, i.e., triggers antibody production.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

One of my best friend die this week from COVID-19 he was the same age as me, 74. We were in the same school classes for many years.

Wife and I got our first COVID-19 shot 2 weeks ago, scheduled our second shot for 2 weeks from now.

on the bright side, at your age you wont be seperated very long

LMFAO

😂🦫

+1

LMFAO

😂

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I have noticed that those who opt for the vaccine tend to not give a schit if others get it or not.

I have also noticed that those who opt out of getting the vaccine tend to berate those that get it.

STFU already.

all I care about is that people don't bully me, force me, or restrict my movement and activity. I have zero interest in getting this vaccine. I have zero issue with anyone else that wants to get it. Just leave me the [bleep] alone.

Sam......

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Israel is as already trying to ban the unvaccinated from society. Don't think it's going to happen here too? Then you're naive.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...ast/israel-covid-vaccine-reopen.amp.html

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
It's not a vaccine.

This. Can't be repeated often enough. It's genetic manipulation.

I know we've been over this, but I'll interject one more time. It is NOT genetic manipulation. RNA does NOT alter DNA. EVER. It's medically impossible. That's high school level biology.

It's really similar to an infection and "natural immunity" because the virus injects it's mRNA into the host cell.

Saying it's not a vaccine is ridiculous. Even our most universally effective vaccines aren't 100 percent effective. Overall the vaccine is already having positive effects. Look at the success Israel is having in their case rate.

It is NOT A VACCINE.The Polio shot and Smallpox are vaccines.One shot and you are done.The Covid shot does not immunize you from getting covid more than once.People are expiring from the shot.
https://theblacksphere.net/2021/02/shocking-cdc-reports-on-covid-vaccine-deaths/

Last edited by Huntz; 02/19/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Hey all you folks bitchin about the vaccine, heck, you've been eating hot dogs all your life and you don't know what's in that either. grin

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cooper57m
Hey all you folks bitchin about the vaccine ...

Setting aside for the moment whether our reservations about it can be characterized as "bitchin," it's not a vaccine. It's experimental gene therapy, and you're one of the lab rats.

PS This approach to COVID19 type viruses was tested in the early 2000s, and was rejected due to dramatically negative outcomes after extensive animal testing.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Yesterday, the hospital where my wife works had a computer conference about COVID that lasted about an hour. Some big wig Doctor was hosting it. Close to the end of the conference the Doctor said he wasn't taking the mRNA "vaccine". He said that there was another "vaccine" coming out in the summer that he was waiting for. I think it was the Johnson and Johnson "vaccine" that he was referring to that's coming out in the summer.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Yesterday, the hospital where my wife works had a computer conference about COVID that lasted about an hour. Some big wig Doctor was hosting it. Close to the end of the conference the Doctor said he wasn't taking the mRNA "vaccine". He said that there was another "vaccine" coming out in the summer that he was waiting for. I think it was the Johnson and Johnson "vaccine" that he was referring to that's coming out in the summer.

By then, COVID19 will have passed into history.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I hope I can get my second shot, damnations

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thing is it's not a vaccine at all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Less than 1% of vaccine adverse events are ever reported.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3Zt4lfDh1jSA63Ithau7Qe?si=IMmN8MaTTNegRaCEvyO6mg

Politics is War by Other Means
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

[Linked Image]

An antigen refers to the dead or weakened virus, which triggers an immune response, i.e., triggers antibody production.

No, an antigen refers to a specific protein produced by a pathogen. Humans are exposed to dead or weakened viruses (so the experts claim) through "vaccination". Antigens do trigger an immune response, but a pathogen may produce several antigens than cause an immune response, or just one.

What Gates said is misleading at least, and I would call it a lie. It's like a mechanic talking about your engine using a special expensive oil so it can last a 5 million miles. That doesn't happen, and if it did, the rest of the car wouldn't last that long. It's an oversimplification sales technique that removes all the concept of risk.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Supposed to be attached to, or inserted into, an adenovirus.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

102 members (44mc, 1100mag, 10Glocks, 35, 10gaugemag, 13 invisible), 1,307 guests, and 947 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,256
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.