Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Darryle
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by WAM
I have only two words of not so consoling advice: “Call Doug”.

Yah, since he carries such a great selection of fuucking AR parts. Moron.

Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by WAM
I have only two words of not so consoling advice: “Call Doug”.

Yah, since he carries such a great selection of fuucking AR parts. Moron.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Since this is the Optics forum, why are we discussing bullets and AR parts?

Waiting for a witty response with obligatory misspelled swear words

Bullets? W T F a r e y o u t a l k i n g a b o u t o t h e r b r o t h e r? whistle

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hold the phone I got a shipping notification! Criterion 18" Wylde. Oh fuuck that's off topic - the whorrrre. But, I can now once again wear my Optics Planet 20-year anniversary complementary beanie with Pride. Pride, like wearing khakis on a rainy day on the island....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
My scope order went without hiccup. Against better judgement I ordered a handguard that was showing in stock and to really push my luck I realized I needed a new upper vise block after that order had been placed. Emailed them wanting to add, they replied that it was, then another email from them saying I needed to do another payment for the difference since I had used PayPal. Now the status says “item ordered” for the rail and “unknown eta” for the vise block. So I’ve really messed up but entertainment value should be high. Nothing I’m in real need for so I’ll ride it out for a while.

Last edited by UNCCGrad; 02/19/21.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
My scope order went without hiccup. Against better judgement I ordered a handguard that was showing in stock and to really push my luck I realized I needed a new upper vise block after that order had been placed. Emailed them wanting to add, they replied that it was, then another email from them saying I needed to do another payment for the difference since I had used PayPal. Now the status says “item ordered” for the rail and “unknown eta” for the vise block. So I’ve really messed up but entertainment value should be high. Nothing I’m in real need for so I’ll ride it out for a while.

Living wildly on the OP edge! I have some OP bucks now, so I better see what I can get going!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know, I think it's in my best interest to steer clear of OP.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
OP update- I returned a scope I got from them, which was not what I originally ordered. It arrived at their warehouse, and I got an email that it would be at least three weeks before they could credit back the purchase to my account, due to Covid, product shortages, increased demand, bad weather, inability to return emails or phone calls, etc. etc. etc. Think it is time for OP to close the doors for a month or two and get their house in order.

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Figuring their truckloads of dollars per day, doubtful shutting down to get your refund handled is happening. LOL

Like me telling them if they really have the fuucking barrel, then simply ship it, or if they don't, simply issue a fuucking refund... "We'll get right on it sir."

--- Kid Rock 2022

C
C
Originally Posted by ChrisAU
I hate them but made a deal with the devil yesterday. Supposedly they have VX-3i 2.5-8x36’s still, and only $319.99 plus tax through DVOR. Couldn’t help myself.

The problem with Dvor is that they often list items for sale that are shown as OOS on OP. The only status that should be trusted at OP is when it says its OOS. But apparently the Dvor system can't even sync with that.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Rolled the dice.

Just placed order for an item showing 9 in stock. Free shipping, paid via PayPal and OP bucks... All sins.

Poll :

Will I have it within two calendar weeks?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rolled the dice.

Just placed order for an item showing 9 in stock. Free shipping, paid via PayPal and OP bucks... All sins.

Poll :

Will I have it within two calendar weeks?

If you really want to roll the dice, order a Kimber from them.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Cotay
Originally Posted by ChrisAU
I hate them but made a deal with the devil yesterday. Supposedly they have VX-3i 2.5-8x36’s still, and only $319.99 plus tax through DVOR. Couldn’t help myself.

The problem with Dvor is that they often list items for sale that are shown as OOS on OP. The only status that should be trusted at OP is when it says its OOS. But apparently the Dvor system can't even sync with that.

They shipped that 2.5-8 pretty quickly, for cheaper than even used ones are going for. Weird for them on both accounts.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
In the last two weeks I've had two vendors cancel a scope ring order a week after it "shipped." Neither vendor was Optics Planet. Both said "oops, our inventory was off, item is out of stock." Sign of the times since covid.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Take that, get some, hurrah, atta boy, FYes!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
In the last two weeks I've had two vendors cancel a scope ring order a week after it "shipped." Neither vendor was Optics Planet. Both said "oops, our inventory was off, item is out of stock." Sign of the times since covid.

OP didn't need Covid to descend to poor service.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

OP didn't need Covid to descend to poor service.

For sure. They mastered it long ago.

Whorey chit I have a tracking number for last-night's order already... Too cool to be true? $8 more OP bucks too. FY!

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 02/24/21.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Man some of you would catch Ecoli from a properly cooked Wagyu steak. I’ve ordered all kinds of [bleep] from OP over the years and never had the luck some of you have, And like was mentioned.....Doug doesn’t carry everything guns and optics related!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

408 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,602 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,551
Posts18,510,327
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.