Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Based off of his weight and smoking, the guy was lucky to make it to 70. I'd say it looks like he lived a great life.

I actually enjoy listening to Steyn more.

He was 13 months older than me when he died of self-inflicted lung cancer. He lied about smoking, just like he lied about everything else. Funny thing about facts and truth. You can lie about them, deny them, but they'll catch up to you. I'm going to run over 5 miles today. Going down to Scheel's, too, maybe buy a gun or two. Life is good!

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/...s-in-2015-smokers-arent-killing-anybody/

If lying and denying facts caused death you’d be dead YEARS AGO. Pot meet Kettle. Dumbass !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by local_dirt
What amazes me is how gullible you "conservatives" are. You lapped up Rush's BS, hung on his every word. Same with Trump, you believed Mexico would pay for the wall, you actually believed the election was stolen. And how stupid do you have to be to believe in Q? Very strange psychological phenomenon, abandon all facts, all truth, all critical thinking, believing instead in some kind of savior on earth, no matter how outlandish their pronouncements. Good luck with that. Believe me, the world is better off without Limbaugh, just as it is without Ailes, and will be when Dobbs, Hannity, Carlson, et al, are gone.

Let me just look up your address again. I've got a few key spots in mind to drop that turd.

Too late. The Turd dropped yesterday.

What? You running and hiding somewhere else now?

LMAO.

You fugking moron.

I’m guessing Paddler Pussy has spent a lifetime of running and hiding. Other wise, he’d get a daily ass kicking.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
As far as Im concerned, Rush saved America. He did it by giving conservatism a voice which blossomed and resulted in the then conservative Fox News and thousands of radio stations pushing the truth which led to the Tea Parties. The low life govt disposition of same opened many more kool-aid drinkers eyes and that led to Trump and the patriots.

Trump and the military are saving America.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
As far as Im concerned, Rush saved America. He did it by giving conservatism a voice which blossomed and resulted in the then conservative Fox News and thousands of radio stations pushing the truth which led to the Tea Parties. The low life govt disposition of same opened many more kool-aid drinkers eyes and that led to Trump and the patriots.

Trump and the military are saving America.

No doubt Rush played a huge role in it Doc!!!

While Libertard Commie POS’s like Paddler did all they could to help to destroy America.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/20/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Based off of his weight and smoking, the guy was lucky to make it to 70. I'd say it looks like he lived a great life.

I actually enjoy listening to Steyn more.

He was 13 months older than me when he died of self-inflicted lung cancer. He lied about smoking, just like he lied about everything else. Funny thing about facts and truth. You can lie about them, deny them, but they'll catch up to you. I'm going to run over 5 miles today. Going down to Scheel's, too, maybe buy a gun or two. Life is good!

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/02/...s-in-2015-smokers-arent-killing-anybody/

If lying and denying facts caused death you’d be dead YEARS AGO. Pot meet Kettle. Dumbass !

He's lying. He's just too stupid to know he is lying. He only knows what his handlers tell him on the democrat under ground and the main stream media. I hope you all know paddler is taking notes and turning us into the thought police. I guess I will be in good company. Anywhere where Paddler is not, is good company.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Rush - still causing liberal meltdowns from the grave. About as testament as it gets right there....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Dr. Piddles,

This guy is a joke.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon A Middleton - Posted on February 16th, 2020

I’ve seen him twice in a row and I’ve gotten the same exact experience both times. Cuts me off when telling him my symptoms to tell me I’m fine. I’ve been sick for four weeks now. He cut me off to tell me once he was sick for five weeks and I shouldn’t complain. Terrible bedside manner, treats you like crap, super arrogant and does not know what he’s talking about. Surprised he’s even allowed to practice medicine still. Avoid avoid avoid.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sounds like a corksucking dimocrap to me.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Dr. Piddles,

This guy is a joke.

I’ve seen him twice in a row and I’ve gotten the same exact experience both times. Cuts me off when telling him my symptoms to tell me I’m fine. I’ve been sick for four weeks now. He cut me off to tell me once he was sick for five weeks and I shouldn’t complain. Terrible bedside manner, treats you like crap, super arrogant and does not know what he’s talking about. Surprised he’s even allowed to practice medicine still. Avoid avoid avoid.

I’m shocked!!! 😜

Wherever the POS “practices” Medicine must be REALLY HURTING FOR DR’s.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GregW
Rush - still causing liberal meltdowns from the grave. About as testament as it gets right there....

No doubt!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Just the way Rush would want it....

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
“He who makes you mad, controls you”
Put Paddler and the Trolls on ignore
The Devil is very clever!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Back from my run, 5.4 miles. A bit chilly, but a beautiful clear day. I've slowed down over the past 25+ years. But I didn't run much over the hunting season, so I'll be back under a 10:00/mile pace pretty soon.

Those M2s are nice. The 12 gauge handles much better than that old 11-87 being a pound lighter, and the 20 gauge is a wand.

Rush never caused a meltdown, more bemusement that anybody actually swallowed his swill. He was a destructive force, so it's a good thing he's pushing up daisies now. Call it "Addition by subtraction".

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Back from my run, 5.4 miles. A bit chilly, but a beautiful clear day. I've slowed down over the past 25+ years. But I didn't run much over the hunting season, so I'll be back under a 10:00/mile pace pretty soon.

Those M2s are nice. The 12 gauge handles much better than that old 11-87 being a pound lighter, and the 20 gauge is a wand.

Rush never caused a meltdown, more bemusement that anybody actually swallowed his swill. He was a destructive force, so it's a good thing he's pushing up daisies now. Call it "Addition by subtraction".

Whatever lib. Lmao.

Go for a run, say you handle a gun. Act normal.

You didn't have the balls to act like this when he was alive. Even more testament to Rush's hold over you cuck's.

Just like he always described....

- Greg

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Piddles, Do you feel safe with an LDS Church in your back yard?

Tell Colleen I said HI would ya.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Dr. Piddles,

This guy is a joke.

I’m shocked!!! 😜

Wherever the POS “practices” Medicine must be REALLY HURTING FOR QUACKS
FIXT.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Back from my run, 5.4 miles. A bit chilly, but a beautiful clear day. I've slowed down over the past 25+ years. But I didn't run much over the hunting season.

So, you got plenty of cork in hunting season without running. Lucky you.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Whatever lib. Lmao.

You didn't have the balls to act like this when he was alive. Even more testament to Rush's hold over you cuck's.

Your post makes no sense. Do you really think I paid any attention to Rush? Why would any thinking individual do that? He only appealed to really dumb folks. Like those here.....

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Whatever lib. Lmao.

Your post makes no sense. Do you really think I paid any attention to Rush? Why would any thinking individual do that? He only appealed to really dumb folks. Like those here.....

Of course you did. Your comments in this entire thread suggest you listened and were jealous everyday.

- Greg

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Whatever lib. Lmao.

Of course you did. Your comments in this entire thread suggest you listened and were jealous everyday.

Guess again. Back in 1994 I got help from a local woodworker building my shop workbench. Our wives knew each other and introduced us. His shop was at his house, and he listened to Rush. I think that was the first time I'd heard him and it was immediately apparent that he was a charlatan. I occasionally listened to him over the years, not more than half a dozen times total, couldn't stand it for more than a couple of minutes each time. Jealous? Nope. Not while he was alive, and certainly not now. I'd bet he would have been jealous of me during the time after he was diagnosed up until his death. I was working, hunting ducks, fishing, doing photography, woodworking, exercising, etc, while he was dwindling away from the disease he said tobacco didn't cause. Irony. I wonder, did he ever admit on his show that he'd lied about smoking? Anyway, he's dead now, and the world is better for it.

Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,268
Posts18,486,569
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.