Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by stxhunter
never seen a pillow in HEB.

Several years ago they had some jokers hawking some kinda pillow made outta bamboo fibers or some such schidt here, Roger. Like they did hawking that direct TV stuff at Walmart. I think bunches of people bitched to management about it and they quit it. Or nobody bought their schidt and they left.
The Directv f u c ks leave me alone when I start out with, "Directv sucks". Conversation ender right there.

I usually just give them The Hand. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have a retired friend works at HEB, pushing carts and working the register. He don’t need the money he just likes to work.

After a year they moved him to full time. Shortly thereafter he needed major surgery. HEB health insurance picked up the tab AND paid him while he was out. Pretty sure they’re paying for his dental work too.

He says HEB rocks.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Our Dairy Queens are about the filthiest burger and shake joints of all the selections.

Never got hot french fries in my whole life from one. Had better usda soybean burgers in high school cafeteria.

I’m not a persnickety person about fast food either. The ones here in town suck balls, same for ones in Alabama too.

I hit one up outside Mt Rushmore whatever jipjoint shîthole town that is at the bottom of the monument. Stupid mfers worker there. Took them almost 25 minutes get 3 burgers and some side items right. And it wasnt even busy.

Keystone, SD, I think. It’s been 35 years since I was drunk there one night. 🤠

The Dairy Queen’s I’ve stopped at in NM & OK suck too.
Hard to find a bad one in TX, though.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/20/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Our Dairy Queen is ok. Never really crowded. My fav is the DQ Dude!!! Wifey like the chicken fingers.

Beltbuster with cheese with large fries and a large chocolate malt. And a large chocolate dipped ice cream cone for desert.

Or 5 greasy tacos on Taco Tuesday with a large DP and some more ice cream. 🤠

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/20/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I think most Texans would rather have Whataburger on the list rather than DQ. I've lived in Texas my entire life and haven't set foot on a DQ in years. Last couple I've been in suck.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bosque
I think most Texans would rather have Whataburger on the list rather than DQ. I've lived in Texas my entire life and haven't set foot on a DQ in years. Last couple I've been in suck.
yup

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
yup

DQs in Goliad,Three Rivers, Kenedy and both in Bay City (Never eat at that Chilis btw) are consistently good, The ones in Angleton and Karnes City are consistently bad.

The Whataburger in Clute is one of the best. The one in Cuero is not good but I booted them after a couple of tries for more than 10 years so maybe they got new owners or something. I've never seen a bad one in Corpus and the one in Refugio is great as well

HEB rules the roost for me. I avoid shopping all I can but HEB in Kenedy and Lake Jackson are good to go. Avoid Krogers all I can.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 007FJ
yup

DQs in Goliad,Three Rivers, Kenedy and both in Bay City (Never eat at that Chilis btw) are consistently good, The ones in Angleton and Karnes City are consistently bad.

The Whataburger in Clute is one of the best. The one in Cuero is not good but I booted them after a couple of tries for more than 10 years so maybe they got new owners or something. I've never seen a bad one in Corpus and the one in Refugio is great as well

HEB rules the roost for me. I avoid shopping all I can but HEB in Kenedy and Lake Jackson are good to go. Avoid Krogers all I can.
nothing but HEB's down here past San Antonio, no other chain has lasted more than a yr or two here in south Tx.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whataburger for me. I only go to DQ when they are giving out free ice cream cones.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And I love HEB!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Bingo

Montana MOFO
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (257Bob, 257Ackley, 1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,905 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,696
Posts18,534,605
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.