Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Paddler
Wow, Trump's lawyers prove the old adage, "You get what you pay for." Trump famously doesn't pay his bills, plus he's a piece of sh*t, so he can't hire competent legal counsel. His current lawyers are a complete mess, but then they have nothing to work with. Democrats will make a strong case, McConnell says Republicans should vote their conscience. As if they had one. Trump should be convicted, spend his last days behind bars.

What's truly comical is your incessant insistence on posting things that make you look like an idiot. It must be admitted though: Trump has terrible acumen for selecting legal counsel. Exhibit A is Rudy Guliani and then that cluster [bleep] yesterday....

Last edited by Tarquin; 02/10/21.

Tarquin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My personal opinion based on the facts stated is that Pelosi & her gang should be lashed w bull whips.

If the whips aren’t used up afterwards give the lil bitch Paddler & others like him a few licks.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Armednfree
They want to use this part of his speech to say he incited riot:

"Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."

Yet since the dems and the media is so adept at fragmenting and changing context they ignore this:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

It's one statement, one train of thought, it cannot be fragmented.

Yeah, but he said that with an implied wink, and everyone knows that. It doesn't matter that the Capitol was being breached as he uttered those words either.

Actually, I don't think there was any implied wink at all. I think Trump was sincere when he insisted the demonstrations be peaceful. Trump is not a man of nuance. If he didn't mean what he said, we'd know.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can smell the democommie fear.

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, Trump's lawyers prove the old adage, "You get what you pay for." Trump famously doesn't pay his bills, plus he's a piece of sh*t, so he can't hire competent legal counsel. His current lawyers are a complete mess, but then they have nothing to work with. Democrats will make a strong case, McConnell says Republicans should vote their conscience. As if they had one. Trump should be convicted, spend his last days behind bars.

I, as a conservative Republican, can see those in my own party and those of my own philosophical bent, who blindly swallow and regurgitate everything fed to them/us by our own propaganda machine. It may be a very tiny machine compared to that of the left; but, it exists. However, you are truly the poster child of dissemination of leftist propaganda. Goebbels and Stalin (Pravda) would be proud of you. I understand you are in the lion's den when you post here; but, try utilizing facts and rational argument and debate for once.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
At least while the Senate is wasting time dealing with stupid Demoncrat bullsh it they aren't screwing up other legislation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't you have some underage boys to fondle Dr NAMBLA?

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
At least while the Senate is wasting time dealing with stupid Demoncrat bullsh it they aren't screwing up other legislation.

Yep Kabuki theater beats 99.99999% of anything else they might be doing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol, Just like the last impeachment scam nothing will happen piddles, Nothing. You're special Pids, you're a retarded retard.

You know if you put as much effort into being a doctor as you do hating the Orange Man you just might make it to 3.5 stars.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Seems like they ought to be holding this trial at Nuremberg if you listen to the prosecution.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Just watches for about 15 minutes

They are showing video of the people inside,, or the "mob", why?

Nobody is arguing what happened, that's fact. Doesn't mean Trump had anything to do with it

Plus aren't they just showing the jury what the jury went through?

What a waste of time

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Nobody is arguing what happened, that's fact. Doesn't mean Trump had anything to do with it

What a waste of time

Exactly!

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

What a waste of time

Drama and desperation, Orange man bad..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paddler woke from his sperm coma to spout his lies. Shocking

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His TDS is acting up again. There’s absolutely nothing coming out of this “trial”. It’s a waste of money and nothing but pageantry. Just SNL material.

Democrats are drunk on themselves and demand conformity.

Good luck with that!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Um, I know you're a commie idiot, but you don't actually think they can jail Trump after an impeachment conviction, do you?

LOL

Maybe read the Constitution sometime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Very ill advised action taken by the left. Will, as usual, come back and bite your ass..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Paddler, like a few others here, have no life without Donald Trump to hate in it. I have no doubt that Trump will continue to rule their every thought for a long time to come, too, and maybe even until they draw their last breath -- so Trump really still wins...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Armednfree
They want to use this part of his speech to say he incited riot:

"Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down, we’re going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."

Yet since the dems and the media is so adept at fragmenting and changing context they ignore this:

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

It's one statement, one train of thought, it cannot be fragmented.

Yeah, but he said that with an implied wink, and everyone knows that. It doesn't matter that the Capitol was being breached as he uttered those words either.

The MSM can count on you for an open-throat swallow every time.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (bbassi, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, beefan, 6mmbrfan, 907brass, 11 invisible), 1,282 guests, and 972 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,230
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.