79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by GregW
Back from my run, 5.4 miles. A bit chilly, but a beautiful clear day. I've slowed down over the past 25+ years. But I didn't run much over the hunting season, so I'll be back under a 10:00/mile pace pretty soon.

Those M2s are nice. The 12 gauge handles much better than that old 11-87 being a pound lighter, and the 20 gauge is a wand.

Rush never caused a meltdown, more bemusement that anybody actually swallowed his swill. He was a destructive force, so it's a good thing he's pushing up daisies now. Call it "Addition by subtraction".

Whatever lib. Lmao.

Go for a run, say you handle a gun. Act normal.

You didn't have the balls to act like this when he was alive. Even more testament to Rush's hold over you cuck's.

Just like he always described....

Your post makes no sense. Do you really think I paid any attention to Rush? Why would any thinking individual do that? He only appealed to really dumb folks. Like those here.....

Of course you did. Your comments in this entire thread suggest you listened and were jealous everyday.

Guess again. Back in 1994 I got help from a local woodworker building my shop workbench. Our wives knew each other and introduced us. His shop was at his house, and he listened to Rush. I think that was the first time I'd heard him and it was immediately apparent that he was a charlatan. I occasionally listened to him over the years, not more than half a dozen times total, couldn't stand it for more than a couple of minutes each time. Jealous? Nope. Not while he was alive, and certainly not now. I'd bet he would have been jealous of me during the time after he was diagnosed up until his death. I was working, hunting ducks, fishing, doing photography, woodworking, exercising, etc, while he was dwindling away from the disease he said tobacco didn't cause. Irony. I wonder, did he ever admit on his show that he'd lied about smoking? Anyway, he's dead now, and the world is better for it.

Lol no one is jealous of you or envious. All that chit you listed you do, well we all know you are full of chit. You are the biggest charlatan in Utah..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Thats saying something.....

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Jimmy he’s a idiot he thinks buffaloe trace is high end liquor. He’s a ph ucking wannabe poser.. example he tries to impress us with him comparing a M2 with a 11-87, which shows he’s a idiot. Pretty much everything out their better than a 11-87..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 79S
Hahaha!

Jimmy he’s a idiot he thinks buffaloe trace is high end liquor. He’s a ph ucking wannabe poser.. example he tries to impress us with him comparing a M2 with a 11-87, which shows he’s a idiot. Pretty much everything out their better than a 11-87..

You guys are amazing. Dumb SOBs, that's for sure. Jimmy, it's "That's", not "Thats". Makes you look stupid. 79S, your post is full of misspellings and punctuation errors. It's Buffalo Trace, and a good daily drinker. And "there", not "their". A guy on another forum posted a photo of a bottle of The Balvenie Doublewood 12 Year, so I opened a bottle I've had for some time. It was very good. Now, that's a bit higher end, as is the Lagavulin 16:

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4555131

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

We couldn't much understand you for all the semen in your mouth Jon.

I am MAGA.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Hahaha!

You guys are amazing. Dumb SOBs, that's for sure. Jimmy, it's "That's", not "Thats". Makes you look stupid. 79S, your post is full of misspellings and punctuation errors. It's Buffalo Trace, and a good daily drinker. And "there", not "their". A guy on another forum posted a photo of a bottle of The Balvenie Doublewood 12 Year, so I opened a bottle I've had for some time. It was very good. Now, that's a bit higher end, as is the Lagavulin 16:

Sure you did.. only thing you opened was a box of wine you wannabe dip chit. Far as mispeling and gramatikal error I reely donet give a chit..

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Paddler is a cűnt.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So a thread is started in memory of someone that many of us admire and mourn his passing then we have the normal scum that just can't take it and want to trash a dead man. These people are why we have problems in the nation. They lack all decency and honor, in fact they consider those traits below them. They can't be trusted or reasoned with. As a dearly departed friend of mine used to say "let the herd thinning begin".

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Back from my run, 5.4 miles. A bit chilly, but a beautiful clear day. I've slowed down over the past 25+ years. But I didn't run much over the hunting season, so I'll be back under a 10:00/mile pace pretty soon.

Those M2s are nice. The 12 gauge handles much better than that old 11-87 being a pound lighter, and the 20 gauge is a wand.

Rush never caused a meltdown, more bemusement that anybody actually swallowed his swill. He was a destructive force, so it's a good thing he's pushing up daisies now. Call it "Addition by subtraction".

Nobody here gives a schit about your run, your shotgun, you. Period. Zero.

But, here's a little something to grow on the back of your neck.

FOAD.

Mackay_Sagebrush
Speaking of a notice of Termination.

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Hahaha!

Mackay_Sagebrush
Speaking of a notice of Termination.

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
[quote=Jim1611]So a thread is started in memory of someone that many of us admire and mourn his passing

Yep, it did. I'm just pointing out that he was unworthy of your admiration, and that his passing is a good thing. He was an ugly, vile and vulgar man who was a major contributor to the division America. And he did so purely to enrich himself, unabashed greed. He lied continuously, and one could reasonably conclude one of his lies killed him. I asked above, did he ever renounce the lie publicly that caused his death? Anybody? I'm thinking he had a long time to think about it during the year between his diagnosis and death. Penny for his thoughts.

You guys believed his lies, and continue to believe conspiracy theories and other lies. News for you; QAnon is not real, the election was not stolen, the election was secure and fair, Joe Biden is our legitimately elected President, Donald Trump incited insurrection. Oh, and smoking causes cancer.

DeSantis wants to lower Florida's flag to half mast to honor Rush, calling him "a legend". Many disagree:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/r...ersial-radio-host/ar-BB1dSa4f?li=BBnbfcL

Florida Senate Democratic leader Gary Farmer issued a statement Friday calling DeSantis' flag order "a partisan political tool to salute a man who served no other interests than his own and did his best to deeply divide a country along political fault lines.

I condemn the governor's decision in no uncertain terms. Any move to lower our flag in deference to a man who helped drive the hatred and inflame the prejudices against marginalized groups, people of color, women, and anyone who did not look like him or think like him is wrong, and should be rescinded," Farmer said.

My own opinion is consistent with Wasserman Schultz's:

"Rush Limbaugh weaponized his platform to spread racism, xenophobia and homophobia across the nation," she said in a tweet. "His constant hateful rhetoric caused untold damage to our political landscape."

He is not worthy of adulation, admiration, or respect. Facts, truth and science are real. Show some respect.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Jim1611]So a thread is started in memory of someone that many of us admire and mourn his passing

Yep, it did. I'm just pointing out that he was unworthy of your admiration, and that his passing is a good thing. He was an ugly, vile and vulgar man who was a major contributor to the division America. And he did so purely to enrich himself, unabashed greed. He lied continuously, and one could reasonably conclude one of his lies killed him. I asked above, did he ever renounce the lie publicly that caused his death? Anybody? I'm thinking he had a long time to think about it during the year between his diagnosis and death. Penny for his thoughts.

You guys believed his lies, and continue to believe conspiracy theories and other lies. News for you; QAnon is not real, the election was not stolen, the election was secure and fair, Joe Biden is our legitimately elected President, Donald Trump incited insurrection. Oh, and smoking causes cancer.

DeSantis wants to lower Florida's flag to half mast to honor Rush, calling him "a legend". Many disagree:

Florida Senate Democratic leader Gary Farmer issued a statement Friday calling DeSantis' flag order "a partisan political tool to salute a man who served no other interests than his own and did his best to deeply divide a country along political fault lines.

I condemn the governor's decision in no uncertain terms. Any move to lower our flag in deference to a man who helped drive the hatred and inflame the prejudices against marginalized groups, people of color, women, and anyone who did not look like him or think like him is wrong, and should be rescinded," Farmer said.

"Rush Limbaugh weaponized his platform to spread racism, xenophobia and homophobia across the nation," she said in a tweet. "His constant hateful rhetoric caused untold damage to our political landscape."

He is not worthy of adulation, admiration, or respect. Facts, truth and science are real. Show some respect.

Lol you are truly a idiot.. Have you ever admitted to being a chitty doctor?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Paddler the pedophiler.

Your husband should limit your internet time.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

...............What's new PaddlePUSS? I knew that you certainly could not restrain yourself regarding Rush.

He was not a coward, not a traitor to his country, nor a fool and lyin damned hypocrite such as yourself. He had more knowledge in just one of his brain cells than you could ever muster in your lifetime.

Got a lot of $$$$ waiting down here for ya coward. Afraid to show up and collect PiddlePUSS? You'll be in such great shape after I am done with you; WINK WINK! You gonna have to put yer 5 mile runs on hold for quite awhile as well as a few other things.....

Cmon Piddles! GROW SOME......Look at it this way. You'll be horizontal for quite awhile,,, BUT,,, you'll have a healthier bank account.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

................................What a LIAR!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Could you be more specific? You usually go on and on with rubbish.

And, there's this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...t-a-heroic-figure/ar-BB1dSIXA?li=BBnbfcL

Last edited by Paddler; 02/21/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I listen to alot of radio ...I ain't heard anyone who can fill his shoes.. rip rush...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Could you be more specific? You usually go on and on with rubbish.

And, there's this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...t-a-heroic-figure/ar-BB1dSIXA?li=BBnbfcL

LOL a ....gay farmer ...Debbie washyouthairshits, and some media guys opinion poll.....LOL....maybe we need a Paddler poll....how would u fair. Rotflmao!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Good people will continue to swing the hammer of truth.

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1234, 10gaugeman, 17Fan, 62 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,323
Posts18,487,458
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.