Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Bill_N
I have a Super Mag Hauler that I got from Cabela's close to 20 years ago. I have taken a lot of deer out with it. At least one over 200 lbs and once we took 2 out at the same time. It has large tires so it will go over decent sized rocks and logs. Cabelas doesn’t sell them anymore but if you google it there are pictures so you can see the style.

I also have a Cabelas Super Mag Hauler. I have had it for at least 20 years and have hauled many pigs and deer with it. Much better than dragging.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magilla26
I have a Super Mag Hauler that I got from Cabela's close to 20 years ago. I have taken a lot of deer out with it. At least one over 200 lbs and once we took 2 out at the same time. It has large tires so it will go over decent sized rocks and logs. Cabelas doesn’t sell them anymore but if you google it there are pictures so you can see the style.

I also have a Cabelas Super Mag Hauler. I have had it for at least 20 years and have hauled many pigs and deer with it. Much better than dragging.

I too have the Cabela's Super Mag Hauler, which they don't offer anymore. I also have the Hawk Crawler Multi-Use Deer Cart mentioned by a couple of posters.

It's no competition, in my opinion, the Super Mag Hauler beats the Hawk Crawler hands-down for carting whitetails out. The Hawk Crawler is good to move firewood from one side of the yard to the other.

The Mag Hauler is lighter, more maneuverable, goes over logs and through brush easier, has more room to lay a deer and no worry of a flat tire.

Mag Hauler in action.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by Magilla26

I too have the Cabela's Super Mag Hauler, which they don't offer anymore. I also have the Hawk Crawler Multi-Use Deer Cart mentioned by a couple of posters.

It's no competition, in my opinion, the Super Mag Hauler beats the Hawk Crawler hands-down for carting whitetails out. The Hawk Crawler is good to move firewood from one side of the yard to the other.

The Mag Hauler is lighter, more maneuverable, goes over logs and through brush easier, has more room to lay a deer and no worry of a flat tire.

Mag Hauler in action.

Thanks for that comparison.

The huge wheels on my Super Mag Hauler roll over stuff well.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Super Mag hauler works well for elk too.

Attached Images
DSCN0092 copy copy.jpg (13.12 KB, 108 downloads)
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i also have a super hauler Cabela cart with dual tires on it works great on elk and deer,been using it for around 10 years .

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've been trying to find a dual wheel kit for mine. The only issue I've had is the narrow tires will sink in mud and snow which is to be expected. Always carry at least one extra nut or wing nut for the bolts. I dropped one in the dark once when assembling the side bars in the field and had to lash the bar on. Still got the job done!

I usually tie the legs and neck down to the frame to keep the carcass from shifting or sliding off.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by Bill_N; 02/21/21.

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
www.atvbackpackercart.com

Best tool I’ve ever purchased for hauling animals & it has “pulled it’s weight”.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
This is my deer cart

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 16penny, 60 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,441
Posts18,470,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.