-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 37 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 36 37
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It looks like it's time to start using nail polish on the mag boxes too.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Seriously????
A reversible flat tip and phillips bit is a crowning or deburring tool now.
And spun precisely by hand!!!!

nice hamburglar striped shirt BTW...

JFC.....

Runt.....
The gift that keeps on giving.....

LMFAO!!!

You're gonna eat those words.

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've never seen snow that color,or seen a Mouth Breathing Retard with the Handicapped Parkin Permit,playing Pumpkin...you "LUCKY" kchunts! There's NO need to prove The 'Permit is warranted,but I rather enjoy your substantiating the obvious,even if obliviously. Now it's "Want and waste!"!!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Maybe say something in Chinese? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll" your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

As an aside,how come your Homoerotic Fantasy Tally exceeds same?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FORTUNATELY...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

How far south in Alaska do you live? I've never seen a dove.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kingston
Seriously????
A reversible flat tip and phillips bit is a crowning or deburring tool now.
And spun precisely by hand!!!!

nice hamburglar striped shirt BTW...

JFC.....

Runt.....
The gift that keeps on giving.....

LMFAO!!!

You're gonna eat those words.

I know......

Captain cut n paste standard reply #5 subvariant 2.3 on the word program with pic links should absolutely crush me and shut me down.
Pics of rifles and fish always do it too me.

Hopefully no dink buc pics.
Those things really get me good.
100% Shut me down stuff right their.
Wonder how them kelp/seaweed at low tide eating things taste.

Probably like a bottle of iodine I bet.......

I'm gonna get off the lazy boy and hit wally world.
Get the oil change stuff for later on this week.
Do some people watching stuff and maybe even some social butterfly stuff and engage total strangers with some offhand conversation about whatever.
Dogs are always good, and you would be surprised how people like to show smart phone pics of their pets.

The world is a scwary place...
Especially if your a Dickhead in general 24/7....

LMFAO!!!!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Besides, who else gets guys posting, like they think, they speak for what, like 26,000 members? LOL

FYI, the diminutive dude from AK used to have tons of followers willing to jump into the fray and support him.

Past tense.

Nobody's speaking for everyone, but everyone's got the opportunity to speak.

Silence can say a lot. Like right now, listen closely and you'll hear "Stick is a narcissistic douche nozzle"

Me to you previously....
I value you, about, almost, as much as a wad I shot on some nameless slut's face twenty years ago. Almost.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Weird, Poseur Larry's gun has rust. Here's a hint... wipe it down with an oily rag and quit throwing it in a river... and he blames it on "weather" lol! WOW!

Parkerized mil wpns in enviorments from Norway to Panama and everywhere in between.

Never seen nothing like that compared to his fugged up schit.

Just plain ole lazy azz neglect on purpose to prove some point on here to us "neophytes" that exists solely in his simpleton mind...

LMFAO!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 02/21/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Billie "Well well fugg you then c.unt! Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqk!!!!"

Fade to Black

lol... read this and the voice I imagine is Calamity Jane from Deadwood!

C0cksucker

She was the best.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OAM

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
OAM Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by OAM

Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Serious cry for help here fellas....

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 16bore
Serious cry for help here fellas....

I know....

I can hear them guns that Zippy the Pinhead has screaming for oil all the way down here in Tn.

LOL!!!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
ya'll fellows will have the midget licking the glass off the windows and chewing on the trim

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I've never seen snow that color,or seen a Mouth Breathing Retard with the Handicapped Parkin Permit,playing Pumpkin...you "LUCKY" kchunts! There's NO need to prove The 'Permit is warranted,but I rather enjoy your substantiating the obvious,even if obliviously. Now it's "Want and waste!"!!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqks. NOT to "diminish" the fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL Magnitude of your Do Nothingness and EPIC Whining. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You gals keep citing your countless and very WELL founded Insecurities and I'll simply fuel 'em,if only to watch Moths fly into THE Flame with quivering lips and mouths agape. Reflect on how you've read my EVERY word and gawked EVERY Splendid Pixel too,while "living" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my Unrivaled Influence,as you Delusional Drooling DUMB Fhuqks "get" to "extoll" your Imagination and Pretend,while being POWERLESS to refrain thinking about me 24/7. No "wonder" you fhuqking kchunts MUST steal Pics,Prose and Punctuation?!? What were the "odds" of you Crying Karens yet again riding coat tails,despite it being your ONE and ONLY fhuqking "move". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' got lucky and bought cameras that could see the Future? That was sorta mean,as none of you Crying Karens can afford one. I apologize. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for being incapable yourselves,despite your REPEATED "Oathes" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and I Don't Care's.

P.S. and by the way...how many times a day do you gals think about me,on the average? Why does that GREATLY exceed your annual round "count"?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

FORTUNATELY...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you Crying Karens can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

Thats a pic of what you call a crown??...
Looks like beginning stage of file work to me after a 30 tpi cut.

Dont even look square to the bore for christ sakes.

Your a frigging moron if you think that can pass for anything constructive in response to post I have laid down.

Go buy yourself the proper tools Mr " Doctor Money"
Post up the splendid pixels of package arrival day.
Yawn......

And get back with pics of the finished project.
And not something that looks like Captain Caveman work.

JFC your work sucks...

Fughing D minus level in freshman metal shop type of schit...

Get a milk crate to stand on if ya can find one that will support your DFB runt azz.
It might help get you up and see what your doing insted of working below that horizon half veiw schitt your used too.

LMFAO!!!

You do realize literally millions of rifle barrels have been cut and crowned similarly with totally adequate results for most anything short of benchrest? Cut, file, debur. Pretty much can be done in the time it takes to post this.

What's your technique? Just curious.

I've not done hundreds, like some guys here, but a couple dozen. Bought Hansen tools and prefer them, but, not because they are necessary.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It must be “bring your neighbors’ old lady “ and Disco Fever night at Stinkys neighborhood pub . They’re making up for snow days

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 44mc
ya'll fellows will have the midget licking the glass off the windows and chewing on the trim

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 44mc

LOL

He does this daily waiting for the UPS truck..... funny part is the lead paint chips are having a negative affect..... so sad frown

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Weather is tough in these parts,which means it'd be National News,where you gals set astride your Couchbound Kchunts wearing your matching masks. But alas. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Hint.

Thats a pic of what you call a crown??...
Looks like beginning stage of file work to me after a 30 tpi cut.

Dont even look square to the bore for christ sakes.

Your a frigging moron if you think that can pass for anything constructive in response to post I have laid down.

Go buy yourself the proper tools Mr " Doctor Money"
Post up the splendid pixels of package arrival day.
Yawn......

And get back with pics of the finished project.
And not something that looks like Captain Caveman work.

JFC your work sucks...

Fughing D minus level in freshman metal shop type of schit...

Get a milk crate to stand on if ya can find one that will support your DFB runt azz.
It might help get you up and see what your doing insted of working below that horizon half veiw schitt your used too.

LMFAO!!!

You do realize literally millions of rifle barrels have been cut and crowned similarly with totally adequate results for most anything short of benchrest? Cut, file, debur. Pretty much can be done in the time it takes to post this.

What's your technique? Just curious.

I've not done hundreds, like some guys here, but a couple dozen. Bought Hansen tools and prefer them, but, not because they are necessary.

Are you saying that is a crown job in that abortion pic Zippy the Pinhead put up.
Holy fugg....
Come on man.......
LOL!!!

Progressive round head brass bolt size with valve lapping compound in a varible speed drill with barreled action in a padded vice.

Posted a pic or it never happened thread several yrs ago.
Mentioned that earlier in this thread.
Go dig it up in my post history.
I feel 0 need to prove what I did when 1000,s seen the work on here.

"pretty much can be done in the time it takes to post this"

Come on man.......
If that aint an exaggeration .....
LOL!!!

Last edited by renegade50; 02/21/21.
R
rdd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
That is some funny chit right there
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by irfubar

A guy can do what he pleases with his schitt - be he man or Munchkin.

Can't help but feeling for whoever gets the phone call when he finally kicks off though;
"Hey, got an estate for you - lots of higher end stuff, Kimbers, Anschutz, optics, you name it. Interested?"

Estate buyer barely containing a raging boner, visions of an absolute ass pillaging and 300% markups flashing through his brain - " Uh, yeah, I can come take a look - not sure what I can offer you doesn't sound collectible or things I can move fast, but I can swing by this afternoon".

Estate thief arrives on scene at the horde, walking funny cause hes half torqued at the thought of the phuggin' hes about to lay down. Some Billie Eilish *but more strung out* look alike opens the door. Scent of stale Keystone Light, old gravity bongs and 40 years worth of sauerkraut farts smashed into couch cushions wafts out. Chub killer, so hes actually grateful for the momentary clarity.

Pleasantries are exchanged - safe doors open.........WTF!! Flashes of rust, yellow LokTite, and Rustoleum Bright Coat assault the senses. Everything has tape....EVERYTHING.

"Bitch, WTF am I sposed to do with this phaggot painted schitt?! Looks like Liberace fugged Elton Johns laundry hamper in here. Is that one named "Boner Garage"? WTF is a "Poophole Loophole? WHY TF is every barrel cut down 8" and 7* off sqaure?!!"

Picks one up just to make sure this is real life, shoulders it.

"Sweet fuggin' K-rist. Who has a 10 1/4" LOP?!"

Billy Eilish getting impatient - "So whatya gimme for it all"

Estate Vulture - "Nothing, nada. Pitch it in a fuggin' dumpster. Who TF would use this?!"

Billie "Well well fugg you then c.unt! Pardon wares that exist and their ACTUAL use,so reliably confounding you Cross-eyed Drooling Dumbfhuqk!!!!"

Fade to Black

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So, you'd hacksaw, file, then choose a specific deburring technique?

Have you done accuracy comparisons between your technique and just using something like 5 cut countersink or such to debur? Everything I have read indicates zero difference on target. Like the Hansen kit. There's accessories to polish, its for looks only. Dueburred is deburred. Geebus, a guy can chuck up a bullet and do it.

And yes, takes just a few minutes, and a couple more to get an 11 degree. I cut fast, type slowwww I guess.

I don't know what all everyone uses, but, I do know some have shown the evidence to suggest hundreds, not a few, or a couple of dozen, of successfully rifle projects over the years... And there's guys here continually suggesting otherwise, or that pictures of rust indicate lack of understanding, or pictures are actually stolen from others, and on and on. Sure guys want to have fun and all but there's multiple guys posting trash with much less experience offered and apparent ignorance of the multitude of previous techniques and equipment tried, proven worthy or not, and shared. Like or dislike someone or how they roll on the web, experience trumps BS.

--- Kid Rock 2022

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What a Schit show

Page 31 of 37 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 36 37

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 12 invisible), 1,533 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,766
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.