Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
and I thought I was on a hunting forum...but nooooo...I find the comedy board. hee hee [Linked Image]<P>Waders great looking family. How old is your youngest? I have a 5 month old son (first child) and haven't slept since his birth. Please tell me it gets better.<P>Okay, on to hunting topics...<P>Our Blactails can kick a Whitetails ass any day. Whitetails are nothing but overgrown crickets. naaa naaa neee naaa naa.<P>Seriously, what do you guys think is the most difficult animal to pursue? For me it would honestly be Blacktails. I've put in more time and effort of all the game combined to tag a decent one. They are almost exclusively nocturnal and therefore difficult to kill.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well there are few LIKE us,and FEW like us! Never was afraid to pull the pin and homestead a new location. Looks like we have squatters rights!.......

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
ok we rock. Spike, what neck o the woods did you drag her out of? Care to tell me...wait a min...darn gold ring on finger, guess I'm outta the race... I say we hang here for a bit. What bout the others? those in blackpowder,varmint,big game. etc...does Big Stick, vman, and others know bout the change? OOOOOOOOOO! SPELL CHECK! BICHIN! how doo u use it?

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.
E4E Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Waders!,<BR>Hey!Those double loons have ripped the lips off of a truck load of Trout for me!<BR>Glad to hear they got there in fine fashion for ya.<BR>BTW.Our Witetails don't get big being stupid<BR>and the terrain they are hunted in usually only allows 10-30 yds of visibility.<BR>I suppose the feeder comment I had coming,but those critters get weaned off in the spring when they have natural chow to chew on......like my clover patch!<BR>Lets see your scrawny Blacktails survive a Michigan winter or two in thigh deep snow and we will talk.My deer can kick your deers butt!(Grin!)<BR>Also if ya get tired of little trout being so fussy stop in and Lake Michigan is full of Trout that consider rainbows as a snack,and aren't above hitting a bass plug or crawlers.<BR>Did ya get the fly rod yet????<BR>ol' Tex is a fly fishing weenie and can steer ya in all the right directions if ya need.Thanks for the invite over here!<BR>Cheers!<BR>E4E<BR><P>------------------<BR>

My Tractor ain't sexy!
My Rifle however, has issues with the matter.
The wife Definately ain't cornfused!
Good thing I have a Dog to come home to!!!!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pat, here's a picture of a decent Blacktail. Okay, okay...your 'whities' are bigger, that's only from you feeding 'em all that chow and clover. [Linked Image]<P> [Linked Image] <p>[This message has been edited by Spike (edited January 25, 2001).]

IC B2

E4E Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Spike!<BR>What is wrong with you dude!!!!???????<BR>You have that gorgeous critter at home and you LEAVE to go chase animals????Are you daft?Hell I thought it was a gag Photo of you and Cristy Brinkley at first.You ain't right!<BR>Oh,hey lets start taking over the "other big game" menu.You do one about "The hardest game" and I'll slander Blacktails in the name of the obviously superior Northern sub specie of whitetail.<BR>Big stick...come up with something involving 4300fps,XLC's and 800yds.<BR>Tex...well,, how about something concerning "the only proper drink mix for gut pile junkies at sundown" And possibly that recipie for peanut butter turkey stuffing,I still can't get over that.<BR>Hey spike...maybe you could get the missus to check in,and do a bit on how to be ravingly gorgeous,and still put up with a heathen.That way we could draw the chicks over here with beauty advice,and whatever it's called when they talk(Non stop!)about reigning us in.<BR>I just left a note on the BG board to 10 point trying to get him over here too.<BR>Has anybody rattled JJ's cage yet?<BR>Ill leave an E-mail with my bud in SA and try to get him to stop in,and Talker as well.<BR>To you guy's that have swapped places to lurk.....speak up more often!Hell it ain't no fun without new posters,and you guy's sound like good folks!<BR>Curmudgeon....Are ya out there?<BR>later guy's!<BR>E4E

My Tractor ain't sexy!
My Rifle however, has issues with the matter.
The wife Definately ain't cornfused!
Good thing I have a Dog to come home to!!!!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Besides her beauty check out what else she does...yep, I got me a good one!<P>Give me a minute and I'll post a pic of her single sister.<P><BR> [Linked Image] <P>

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's the hardest game to tag? I've never had the opportunity to chase blacktails but MATURE trophy whitetails are the most challenging in my opinion. They too are almost totally nocturnal. Besides, I've never seen a blacktail rack that would come close to being as impressive as the rack from an average size whitetail. [Linked Image]

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I did not post often on shooters, but I have learned a lot from you guys. I am even getting a rifle built, by Pat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OK, here I am. Shooters sucks & I've had enough! Also went to Saeed's place for awhile & like it a lot. Will hang out here awhile. badger.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
.<p>[This message has been edited by Spike (edited February 01, 2001).]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Trying out this new site. Couldn't find any of the old post on Shooters. Broke down and went and picked up my new ATV today. They couldn't get me the Remington. But gave me one heck of a deal on the new Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. Duck's Unlimited. And a new trailer too! Phil

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gentlemen (and I use the term QUITE loosely): [Linked Image]<P>You are all welcome, and I don't "moderate" nuthin', but I will say that if that blonde gets any more naked, sister or no sister, I might just have to pull the plug on 'er (before my wife sees her). [Linked Image]<P>Hope you all enjoy, and if you need anything, just email me at webmaster@24hourcampfire.com

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Spike, please no more pictures of the wife. She's wonderful and all, but... just no more pictures of her, OK? Okie John.

Originally Posted by Brad
If Montana had a standing army, a 270 Win with Federal Blue Box 130's would be the standard issue.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Besides, it looks like you need to mow your yard.

Originally Posted by Brad
If Montana had a standing army, a 270 Win with Federal Blue Box 130's would be the standard issue.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dr no, checking in, with all these good looking guys and gals,(and young too), don't know if I can keep up over here. Heck it's almost morning here will post tomorrow. -- no<BR> [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

A hint to the wise is sufficient! Experience is the best teacher!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Spike: great pic! Great trophy! Uhhhh... I would of "mounted" her in a little differant position maybe??? But oh welllllllllll.<P>DON'T hit me!!! (grin)<P>Your way bigger then me dude. Hell SHE is way bigger then me!<P>tex

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
okie John, the gal in the grass isn't my wife. The lady next to the elk...that's mine. I was just pulling some legs and making a joke saying she was my wife's sister. I searched the net for just the right African looking photo to make you guys squirm. I guess I got carried away being on a new forum that allows pictures.<P>

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Texas, Texas, Texas (Shaking my head laughing)<P>...what am I going to do with you? <P> [Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Alaskan Beaststalker is here by known as mtgoat. Now that I have that off my chest, I will say SFC mtgoat (ret.) here and ready for duty, Sir!<P>------------------<BR>"The only thing to fear is fear itself"

Walk softly and carry a big stick. Prefferably one that shoots big bullets.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

252 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,535 guests, and 1,003 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,000
Posts18,481,208
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.