Campfire Ranger
M
Local dirt done paddled the paddler...lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

Mackay_Sagebrush had him dead to rights a month ago.

I'm just piling on.

But.. if he doesn't stop his bulshit, Might make a couple posts on some key websites and send a few choice emails.

Wouldn't take much..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Break his arm off and beat him with it

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by mjbgalt

Mackay_Sagebrush had him dead to rights a month ago.

I'm just piling on.

But.. if he doesn't stop his bulshit, Might make a couple posts on some key websites and send a few choice emails.

Wouldn't take much..

Need any long green?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I listen to alot of radio ...I ain't heard anyone who can fill his shoes.. rip rush...

Truth. cry

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paddler is a wannabe elitist.. He’s a typical liberal democrat lives in a predominantly white city/town. The racial makeup of the place he lives was 89.4% non-Hispanic White, 1.4% Black, 0.1% Native American, 2.0% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, and 1.4% from two or more races. 5.7% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. The city of wasilla, Ak population 5k plus is more diverse than numb nuts place of residents. The racial makeup of the city was 85.5% White, 0.6% Black or African American, 5.3% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.3% from other races, and 5.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.7% of the population.

Last edited by 79S; 02/21/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
So, just a few questions for you Rush worshippers:

1) Do you believe that Rush Limbaugh died from lung cancer?

2) Did Rush glamorize smoking, saying it was cool?

3) Did Rush deny that second hand smoke was a health risk?

4) Did Rush smoke cigars?

5) Did smoking cause Rush's lung cancer?

6) Did Rush lie about the risks of smoking causing cancer?

7) If Rush lied repeatedly about something as scientifically proven as smoking causing cancer, why would anyone believe anything else he said?

8) Rush claimed that his talent was God given. Do you think God gave him cancer to shut him up? And, do you think God specifically gave him lung cancer because Rush lied so blatantly about the link between smoking and that particular type of cancer, and his brand included smoking big, fat cigars? Was God trying to tell his followers that Rush was not to be trusted?

Just a thought exercise, a reality check for you boys.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Piddler...how does your pistol barrel taste? Not sure? Go check, we'll wait...

Last edited by mjbgalt; 02/21/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
................................What a LIAR!

Could you be more specific? You usually go on and on with rubbish.

And, there's this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...t-a-heroic-figure/ar-BB1dSIXA?li=BBnbfcL
............And there it is uh???....A leftist reporter from CNN,,,FAKE NEWS....Your problem PADDLE PUSSY, is that you thrive on the lying, corrupt and fake news media for sources of news. Their lies, distortions and garbage YOU take as real truthful news, when in fact it is deliberate lies and fake news....So. All you really are is nothing more a dumping ground STOOGE and LAP DOG for the corrupt and lying media, which in turn translates to the CRAP you post here on this forum......I have stated this again and again and again. NAME JUST ONE crime under the guidelines of the US Constitution; a provision, a clause, a paragraph, ANYTHING that justifies a crime comitted by Trump...NAME ONE Piddles...The real truth is, is that you cannot answer that question. NOR CAN THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA you so highly regard.......So Puddle PUSS. Tell us how it feels to be a traitor to your country, a liar, a hypocrite, and a damned fool....

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Paddler is a wannabe elitist.. He’s a typical liberal democrat lives in a predominantly white city/town. The racial makeup of the place he lives was 89.4% non-Hispanic White, 1.4% Black, 0.1% Native American, 2.0% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, and 1.4% from two or more races. 5.7% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. The city of wasilla, Ak population 5k plus is more diverse than numb nuts place of residents. The racial makeup of the city was 85.5% White, 0.6% Black or African American, 5.3% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.3% from other races, and 5.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.7% of the population.

Exactly, 79S. None of the insane demoRAT policies he keeps voting for even remotely affect his lifestyle.. yet.

Wouldn't take much to change all that and bring it to his doorstep if he doesn't stop his bulshit here. Straight from the hands of his own thugs he helped fund and arm. Only fitting. Be fun to watch him and antifa / blm types on the "news" trading walnuts with ball bats and rebar on his own front lawn.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 79S

Exactly, 79S. None of the insane demoRAT policies he keeps voting for even remotely affect his lifestyle.. yet.

Wouldn't take much to change all that and bring it to his doorstep if he doesn't stop his bulshit here. Straight from the hands of his own thugs he helped fund and arm. Only fitting. Be fun to watch him and antifa / blm types on the "news" trading walnuts with ball bats and rebar on his own front lawn.

Unfortunately he’s too damn dumb to realize the people he supposedly out to save are the ones that kill him with no issues. Or destroy his home and business without giving it a second thought.

Last edited by 79S; 02/21/21.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

7) If Rush lied repeatedly about something as scientifically proven as smoking causing cancer, why would anyone believe anything else he said?

8) Rush claimed that his talent was God given. Do you think God gave him cancer to shut him up? And, do you think God specifically gave him lung cancer because Rush lied so blatantly about the link between smoking and that particular type of cancer, and his brand included smoking big, fat cigars? Was God trying to tell his followers that Rush was not to be trusted?

Are you a chitty doctor? Answer is yes

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

What kind of real MD engages in trivial BS on a Internet forum???

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Pat85

What kind of real MD engages in trivial BS on a Internet forum???

I do it as a public service. Lord knows you guys need my voice of reason.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fuggin idiot Paddler is too stupid to understand him and people like him are directly in the crosshairs of the leftist..... first under the bus.... lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

..............1. Rush was diagnosed with lung cancer. Therefore he died from complications from lung cancer.

2. LIAR! Rush never glamorized smoking. He did say smoking ceeee-gars was cool. His choice to smoke them and his choice to say they were cool.

3. Yes! Based on statistical facts.

4. Rush did smoke ceeee-gars. HIS CHOICE!

5. SO DAMN WHAT IF IT DID?

6. NO! He did not! The LIE-BERAL leftists constantly lie about smoking stats.

7. Well that is your STUPID OPINION!

8. Interesting that you are trying to guess God's wisdom. Paddler, YOU ARE SUCH THE IDIOT!

HEY BONEHEAD!.....Even people who do not smoke get lung cancer. Especially more common in women who do not smoke and have never smoked..

And you are a doctor?

Your diatribe is based on nothing more than pure bastardized emotion.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Jon Middleton is the attending physician, run out of the room before he even gets started. Otherwise, you won't be listened to, you'll be made to feel like you don't matter, and you'll be completely ripped off - it was the biggest waste of a $45 co-pay, and I honestly feel like I should be given...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
If Jon Middleton is the attending physician, run out of the room before he even gets started. Otherwise, you won't be listened to, you'll be made to feel like you don't matter, and you'll be completely ripped off - it was the biggest waste of a $45 co-pay, and I honestly feel like I should be given...

I feel that way listening to him here.... and I didn't pay a dime....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It just pisses Piddles off to know that even dead Rush is worth ten times what he is. Piddles knows that he will never amount to spit no matter what he does.

That LDS Church in his backyard will keep him safe though.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

513 members (06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,307
Posts18,487,152
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.