Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rte

Joe Biden signs executive orders to cut US oil, gas and coal emissions.

WASHINGTON — In what would be the most ambitious U.S. effort ever to stave off the worst effects of climate change, President Joe Biden is aiming to cut oil, gas and coal emissions and double energy production from offshore wind turbines through executive orders Wednesday.

rte: This is why quoting BS stories from infowars is a bad thing. What you quoted above is a real executive order that will have real consequences. The left, AOC, and green new dealers have enough really bad ideas and initiatives that there's no need to make stuff up.

Using infowwars, "Q," and the like as sources for the truth just erodes credibility of conservative causes.

The bottom line as I see it is:
Oil, gas and coal are not mined, drilled and processed in America because it causes air pollution. BUT, it's OK to cause other places in the word air pollution because they are making up for what we are NOT producing. In the end, there is the same amount of air pollutants released into the air, but it's just not in America. It becomes someone else's problem. NONE the less, it's still federal government interference in the market systems. Both ours and someone else's.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hear the President might go to Texas next week. Really, next week. I heard this today on the news.
I can hear Joe now. hdf kjdn jdbf kfnjh ... Trump left me with bkdjjkwd kjbebkmmn ...

I thought, he's not going to Texas. He can not carry on a conversion.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
In the end, there is the same amount of air pollutants released into the air, but it's just not in America.

I think the amount of air pollution gets worse, because there are NO environmental laws in many of the countries that are to be picking up the US's slack. It then becomes a worldwide issue as that air pollution doesn't just stay put in a particular country's legal airspace.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
I hear the President might go to Texas next week. Really, next week. I heard this today on the news.
I can hear Joe now. hdf kjdn jdbf kfnjh ... Trump left me with bkdjjkwd kjbebkmmn ...

I thought, he's not going to Texas. He can not carry on a conversion.

this happened under biden.....its his fault......the slow response happened under biden...its his fault...

he has the blood of texans on his hands.....see how that works.....from now on biden is at fault...and that will be my reply to anything bad that happens....

anything good that happens the response will be....thats because trump set it up for him....fuucck the demos pos.....bob

sun Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
According to the NY Post, blaming green energy for Texas electrical problems is not accurate.

Here's the problem:
"Unlike the rest of the continental US, Texas is the only state to run its own stand-alone electricity grid — formed because of a distrust of federal interference, according to the Austin American-Statesman.

That means the grid, operated by the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), is not subject to federal oversight — and could not be forced to weatherize before the historic storm that left millions without power.

The unique structure also makes it impossible for most of the Lone Star State to connect to other grids, unlike other states that are able to draw power from elsewhere during a crisis.

“They don’t have the infrastructure connected outside of Texas that might allow them to bring in imports of energy,” a source familiar with ERCOT and electric markets told the Associated Press."

https://nypost.com/2021/02/17/texas-power-outages-fault-of-unique-supply-not-green-energy/

Last edited by sun; 02/22/21.
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
That’s pretty much my take on it too, Smokepole.

Me too. Biden is still a worthless POS though.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by kwg020
In the end, there is the same amount of air pollutants released into the air, but it's just not in America.

I think the amount of air pollution gets worse, because there are NO environmental laws in many of the countries that are to be picking up the US's slack. It then becomes a worldwide issue as that air pollution doesn't just stay put in a particular country's legal airspace.

Yep. But to really think air pollution can do major things for the most part is nuts to me. Its been around so long we'd have seen the disaster by now. But when Kerry and Gore et al have said in X years IE 2000 etc... things would be under water, planet on fire from suns heat and so on and nothing happens other than normal ebb and flow of the climate....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,114
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.