Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
AOC, she's just there to help.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The right needs to wake up and realize they give democrat voters WAAAAY too much credit for knowing the difference between schit and Shinola.

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Texans really screwed the pooch on this one.

I'll take the baiting - Yep, we didn't handle the recent cold spell very well, we have underestimated Beto and company, and while Cruz didn't do anything wrong; he sure didn't help himself or the look for Texas with his vacation. Seems Houston, Austin, and Dallas are almost if not already lost causes and San Antonio is headed that way. South Texas is basically all blue except for many of the ranches/ranchers - but even some of those are like me and don't live there full time (I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area) and don't vote in the local elections. So I believe Texas is in jeopardy of going blue in the next year or two. But if we do, it screws more than Texas. Looks like to me - people like you - would want to see Texas succeed instead of always putting them down. But, whatever we can still be friends - and to show you my good will towards you and using your quote: "Proving once again that Texans are dumber than dog schit." - please be careful if you come to Texas, because with all of the "schit" in Texas, the "schit eating dogs" are everywhere and I would hate to see you get devoured. Are we still friends??????

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Democrats have always been rotten to the core.
Murdering indigenous people, enslaving and lynching blacks for being black, supporting killing babies in the womb and now after birth also, and if their lips move only lies come out. I'm sure they lie in their sleep as well.

And because of that I call them all demoncraps and lieberals.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Proving once again that Texans are dumber than dog schit.

They always have been. That's why they don't live in Chicago.

I don't know. Texans have been moving here en masse. Not sure if it's the smart ones or dumber than dog [bleep] ones, but one things for sure. We're phouced...

Actually we're just returning home from the mass exodus out of Alabama to Texas in the 1860's and 1870's.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RL

I'll take the baiting - Yep, we didn't handle the recent cold spell very well, we have underestimated Beto and company, and while Cruz didn't do anything wrong; he sure didn't help himself or the look for Texas with his vacation. Seems Houston, Austin, and Dallas are almost if not already lost causes and San Antonio is headed that way. South Texas is basically all blue except for many of the ranches/ranchers - but even some of those are like me and don't live there full time (I am in the Dallas/Fort Worth area) and don't vote in the local elections. So I believe Texas is in jeopardy of going blue in the next year or two. But if we do, it screws more than Texas. Looks like to me - people like you - would want to see Texas succeed instead of always putting them down. But, whatever we can still be friends - and to show you my good will towards you and using your quote: "Proving once again that Texans are dumber than dog schit." - please be careful if you come to Texas, because with all of the "schit" in Texas, the "schit eating dogs" are everywhere and I would hate to see you get devoured. Are we still friends??????

It's just very disappointing to see players like Abbott and Cruz squander these type of opportunities. This entire debacle was prime to become their Katrina and they simply fugked it all up.

And while I agree Cruz did nothing wrong, can the fugking guy whip some schit up without ascript when they're game facing him in the airport? There's no coordination between offices? It would have been very easy lift for all R's in the state of Texas to reply with "Long term solutions will be addressed, but right now we need immediate short term relief for both our citizens and the illegal immigrants on our border and the Biden administration refuses to help"

BAM! You could not have been gifted a bigger political opportunity and they completely fugked it up.

Yes, we are still brothers.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

It's just very disappointing to see players like Abbott and Cruz squander these type of opportunities. This entire debacle was prime to become their Katrina and they simply fugked it all up.

And while I agree Cruz did nothing wrong, can the fugking guy whip some schit up without ascript when they're game facing him in the airport? There's no coordination between offices? It would have been very easy lift for all R's in the state of Texas to reply with "Long term solutions will be addressed, but right now we need immediate short term relief for both our citizens and the illegal immigrants on our border and the Biden administration refuses to help"

BAM! You could not have been gifted a bigger political opportunity and they completely fugked it up.

Yes, we are still brothers.

Don't quote me because I will deny I said it - You Are Correct On All Points. Texas has enjoyed tax friendly and economic success for a long time. Traditionally, we have been conservative politically and morally.

Without question Texas has been and still is a good choice for industry and businesses of all kinds for relocation. That success is the two edge sword as it also brings in many who do not share our core values. The border issues contribute as well but it is our overall complacency that has allowed this to fester to where it is now. Cruz barely defeating Beto!!!??? Are you kidding me!!! That should have been a wake up call in of itself. But look at the presidential election and see that it was certainly not one sided for president Trump.

So yes, as much as I don't like to say it - we missed a golden opportunity for a chance to speak loudly to the nation. Gov. Abbot knows it, Senator Cruz knows it, and unfortunately so does Beto and company.

Just like my grandfather, an old time rancher, told me many times - "It's carelessness that gits you bit by the rattlesnake the first time. It's a fool that stands there and gits bit the second time." Abbott, Cruz, and the rest of us better get our crap together or we will be saying Gov. Beto.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,491,995
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.