Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
A common stereotype is that Asians all have cash on hand and in their homes.

We don't have a lot of Asians here, at least not compared to other races, but I can't say that I've ever seen one that wasn't working at some kind of a job or business. Can't say the same about Blacks, Hispanics, Injuns, and Whites.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
typical dhimmicrat black liberal police response How do these incompetent idiots rise up to 4 star level?

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He may be incompetent, but he is also bought-and-paid-for. A trained sideshow act, saying what he's told to say. He does what he is told to and that's why he is in his position. He's there for tyranny, not to keep the peace. "Law Enforcement". When you're there to "enforce the law", you enforce whatever law is put in front of you. When you're there to actually keep the peace, outlooks change.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
He wants subjects, not citizens. Subjects can be dealt with at leisure.

Imagine a bunch of modern-day busy-body women armed with cellphones in charge of the gunpowder and shot at Lexington and Concord back in 1775 when the Redcoats came into view and delivered their ultimatum: "OMG, somebody call 911!!!!"
Redcoats were the Poleece.

Exactly.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You will not vote your way out of this. There are too many people in the USA willing to do unto others what they don't want done unto them...for money. Democrats are commies and commies are simply a tool of those wishing to totally subjugate you. You're way over halfway there. Be advised.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd put the chair against the wall for y'all, but it was taken by the commies for non-payment of taxes...I mean, "contributions".

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
He’s not only a terrible chief but he was probably a terrible cop.

Any cop (and lawyer) knows that eye-witnesses are terrible witnesses. Ask 100 and you’ll get 100 different stories. You might be able to piece something decent together, but they’re hardly reliable witnesses.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
He needs to be relieved of his position immediately. He can’t be in charge of people enforcing the law if he has such a blatant ignorance.

I'm in this camp. ^^^

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
About the 4:00 mark he mentions that "firing firearms into our community presents a potential safety risk to our community".

No mention that arrest and imprisonment policies nowadays present an actual safety risk to our community.

There's a feeling I have, our Sheriff out here in the wilds, would not have held the same type of press conference.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The Chief don't care if YOU live or die....just don't create more paperwork for him......writing is hard.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These folks will eventually get tired of this nonsense. Then they will take things in their own hands. American way.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Violent criminals need to be kept locked up, and not released back into 'civil' society.

If/when that ever happens, most civilized people will not feel compelled to arm themselves for their own personal security.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I just realized this dude might be softening up targets so there isn’t another “rooftop Asians” incident for the next round of reparations.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Perhaps folks like HIM are the reason I prefer to be armed.

People like him are the reason I'm always armed..

And usually heavily armed. Lol.

F' him. Jagoff.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
CBB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Fugg this guy...

I'm not waiting for schitt and not defending myself of anyone else being attacked.

Hunt...
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Last August, I had an incident in Oakland where someone pulled a gun on me and tried to run me off the road for having a Trump bumper sticker (see here for the original post with details).

I spoke with the California Highway Patrol as well as the Oakland police after the incident. The Oakland cops said they didn't have jurisdiction since it happened on the freeway, and the CHP refused to follow up on my report.

This is what the Police Chief means when he said he wants good witnesses: If the left wing mob attacks someone, witness it all you want, but the cops aren't going to do a thing, even if guns come out.

If I'm ever attacked in Oakland again (and it's likely to happen, as I have to go there about once a month), I know what will have to happen, and contacting the police will not be part of my plan.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Always sorry to hear you have to return to that place, even for good reason. The usual platitude of "stay safe" carries a whole new meaning in Oakland and other areas like it.
'

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
GH,

In my conversations I've had with these types it gets to be clear what they want.
They want us to depend on them and not be the protectors of ourselves our families and local communities as I believe God intended.
If they have the power to tax you for the priviledge of "protecting" you, they have gained control OVER you.
They have a psychology that justifies that kind of power to themselves and society. If I were to spend the kind of money on a private security detail for my neighborhood, there would need to be results or I'd fire them. Their big money comes from taxes and tickets for traffic violations....both stealing and forced monopoly. Look at the crime rates and taxes of cities that size and the guys should be ashamed of themselves, not telling everyone to disarm so the criminals can have their way with victims.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 02/23/21.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Always sorry to hear you have to return to that place, even for good reason. The usual platitude of "stay safe" carries a whole new meaning in Oakland and other areas like it.
'

Thanks, I don't like going back at all. I've been in some dangerous places around the world, but nothing is like Oakland. It's not that the bad folks who are there are so much worse than bad people elsewhere, it's the institutionalized corruption and acceptance of crime that makes the thugs so dangerous. Even in the middle east, there is some sort of consequence when someone gets violent. In Oakland, it's rewarded (with acceptance).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Scumbag.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 49 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,643
Posts18,474,514
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.