Campfire Outfitter
B
putting up a chain link fence to keep the mosquitos out at my place this year

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Wearing a mask is like taking the China flu shot. If it makes you feel safer and you can get back to living your life as a normal person get the shot and wear a mask. Every day that passes your getting closer to dieing.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
When I was visiting my mom this weekend, the doctor and nurses taking care of her told me to take off my mask... They said it doesn't help and it keeps my mom from recognizing me. When doctors in California say take off the damn mask, the jig is up.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
saw one the other day, some antifa looking bum was wearing... but it was kinda funny...

it looked like an imprint of an ass... and had a mesh where the A Hole would be....

guess that helps some one breathe better....

but the guy wearing it, and the design of the imprint fit each other....

just another southern Oregon Trailer Trash Transient Refugee drug addict...

Dirty clothes, mutt dog, "Stranded Anything Help God Bless" cardboard sign...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by viking
You’d have to go somewhere though besides the ranch. lol

I go into my favorite beer stores, Ford dealership, parts stores, elevators, JD dealer, NH dealer, went to the eye doctor, veterinarians,..

Probably +20 places and no mask. And even asked if I should be wearing one and the staff ALWAYS said we don't care, as in NO.

Have not been in a hospital or our local grocery store though in the last year. I guess they are mask only?

Too bad Toyota doesn't make a real farm sized truck.................................

you could do away with those visits to the Ford dealership. whistle

Your area sounds like mine. They consolidated one of the pharmacies into the new hospital building with no separate entrance. Have to go through the main entrance, then past the waiting rooms for the various clinics and such. Smart fuggin' move I say, make the folks who aren't sick go to the place the sick people go and have to walk through where they wait around for service. But, they were able to remodel the building with the physical therapy operation into where the pharmacy was to make more room for them. Used to be able to go in and get my scripts and leave without a mask. Now the mask nazis are waiting at the vestibule with a scan thermometer and questions for "Corona tracking" should you be there on a day someone comes down with it.

Was just talking with my wife last night. I wonder if/when anyone runs the numbers, if our rural county which doesn't enforce mask crap will have similar or worse final numbers than the rest of the State? Granted, we have a lower population density, but folks are still going in the stores and restaurants in "crowds".

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Packers sent out two NFL face masks to the ticket holders made out of a couple layers of genuine non-breathable polyester and with a urethane lining! That or you could just wear a plastic bag over your head to get the same amount of breathable air. They are still pretty anal about it in these parts because the our dem governor keeps passing masking mandates.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have yet to wear a mask...... I don't even get dirty looks. Nice to live in a location with normal people.
I did get kicked out of the liquor store a few months ago though..... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ND did a good one..
Overruled mask mandate unless they can prove masks work...

Just a question?

Why don't masks have to go in a biohazard / infectious waste bin?

Last edited by OldmanoftheSea; 02/24/21.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I still get away with not wearing a mask here. It is very mandatory, but I BS my way around it if I can, and play the "MEDICAL EXCEPTION" rule if BS doesn't work.

Sam......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just use an old jock strap and nobody will even notice it's not a mask.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been kinda wanting to buy one of these and wear it to the grocery.

[Linked Image from 3.bp.blogspot.com]

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
I have yet to wear a mask...... I don't even get dirty looks. Nice to live in a location with normal people.
I did get kicked out of the liquor store a few months ago though..... smile

was it one of those...............................

"We don't serve your kind here"

type of things?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's pretty interesting around here. In the rural counties you won't even find a sign, much less a mask. In the woke places only those protesting aren't wearing one. Neither population got more, or less, sick.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford

Had a Derm appointment late last spring[height of craziness over masks].

When Doc came in and also had a very pregnant assistant with him the first thing he said to me was "you can take the stupid mask off anytime you want" and she was shaking her head 'yes' in agreement.

I brought a mask with me to the eye doctor last October and asked if I should be wearing it, doc looked at me and sorta laughed...No Sam you're good.

He said he hoped patients wouldn't wear masks because then he felt obligated to do the same.

Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by viking
You’d have to go somewhere though besides the ranch. lol

I go into my favorite beer stores, Ford dealership, parts stores, elevators, JD dealer, NH dealer, went to the eye doctor, veterinarians,..

Probably +20 places and no mask. And even asked if I should be wearing one and the staff ALWAYS said we don't care, as in NO.

Have not been in a hospital or our local grocery store though in the last year. I guess they are mask only?

Too bad Toyota doesn't make a real farm sized truck.................................

you could do away with those visits to the Ford dealership. whistle

Geno, oh you know we'd find a way to break a Toyota too!

lol

The Ford's have actually been running good lately. Only reason I was in the dealership was to trade in my mom's old F150 for another slightly newer version with half the miles.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
w[Linked Image from 1c3chf5jqkn194mam4aa2myp-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

133 members (1eyedmule, 44mc, 3333vl, 7887mm08, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,538 guests, and 885 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.