Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
fellas, thought id check in and say howdy, and its nice to find this place...always enjoy talking guns and shooting...gutpile

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Rick. Dude! I never thought you would stop by. Welcome Buddy. I trie dto get spike to find another silicone enhanced babe for us but I think he is keeping all the good pics to himself?<P>tex

------------------------------------------------

This post was filmed before a live studio audiance.
D
D
I am from the land of Castles and biltong and I am another lurker from Shooters. I seldom post, but read regularly in our summer(Sept to April), when it is too hot to exercise my 3 wildcats which are all loaded to the upper edge of sanity! My 2 standard rifles, a 223 and a 375 are used so regularly year round that there is not much sense in playing with either one. this site sure looks like a new home to me.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
deonzyl: Welcome dude. Welcome to our little outlaw hideout (grin). You must enjoy a rowdy crowd to picked this place for home. (LOL) <P>Thanks for stopping in Bud. Hang around this will be fun!<P>tex

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One more mostly lurker, sometime poster checking in.

I must confess, I was born at a very early age. --Groucho Marx

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when they deserve it. --Mark Twain
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
OleJoe: hey lurkers, posters? Everybody's welcome! Come hang out.<P>Cheers<P>tex

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
hey guys I made it over and got to keep my id. good to see you guys. tom

"if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you grief, one way or another."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Spike! Quit that, man. You trying to give us old farts a heart attack? Geez.<P>Yeah, I'm the same old Redneck from 'Shooters'. Love the pix. HHHmmmm, now I have to figure out a way to have the pc blow that up to poster size, and try to hide it from the wife while it's hanging in my shop. Come to think of it, not a good idea. I wouldn't be able to get any work done. And cleaning up after all the drool would cost me a bunch in paper towels. Redneck

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hi guys! Spike, buy that lady some clothes. Naw, on second thought DON'T! Congrats, you did good. I would put some pics of my wife up here but I couldn't stand the thought of Tex sayin "Hey, I know her!" And E4E, Waders, Inspector...My eyes are getting misty as I turn to the third page of names!! Naw, I got smart and married a Texan the 2nd time around. Has Inspector popped over here yet? I lost my url to the Jester site. Man, there were some funny posts on that sucker. Oh well, got to get some snacks together for a super bowl party. To bad I gotta leave my Titans jersey in the drawer. Gotta learn to throw that deep ball. Go NY! See ya.<P>

Shoot straight and often!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sunday morning....comin' down....so this is where the new church services are being held? <BR> I miss you guys, Ive been involved in another new forum startup, but thats another story (besides, I've seen many of the same, familiar handles there already). <BR> I just wanted to check in and make my mark in the scrape-line to let ya know I'm round and about. I'll be glad to take shooters/hunters off my bookmarks listing. [Linked Image] Sparkman <p>[This message has been edited by Sparkman375 (edited January 28, 2001).]

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hi...I'm here to. and to stay 'cuz I may not be welcome at Shooters/Hunters or whateverthehell they call it now. A poster named Joel S said banning Tex and Pat was a crock of **** and I replied....well, here's what I said....<P>"Joel, <BR>You're right, it's a crock. E4E aka Pat is one of the nicest people you could ever get to know. He happens to be my best friend and in the year or so I've been lurking here I have seen him add imeasurably to the value of this board. Someone with more power than brains has decided he knows best what this board needs. He's wrong. <BR>And for saying that I'll probably be banned too. Big deal... I've already found the 24hourcampfire.com site is more interesting that this one was. Guess who had to move over and make room in front of the fire...Tex and Pat. So folks, don't wait for some webweenie on the make to make an example of you. Join the new campfire...and pick up a case of Castle Beer on your way over. We're having to run the stuff through twice just to make it last."<P>So anyway I'll probably be next but who wants to go back there just to see if they locked the door on me? I've already had fun talkin' on this board. <P>Talker<P>

M
M
Howdy,<P>Just checking in. Haven't bailed out of Shooters...YET, but if any more of the good guys get booted... [Linked Image] Must have screwed up trying to register with my old handle (rogermac) so I'll go with the old Scottish spelling of the clan name.<P>This looks like it will be another good place to visit regularly.<P>Happy Huntin'... Mac

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jim in Idaho present. Great, now I have FOUR boards to check. The webmaster here at work is gonna bust me for sure.<P>

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Hello all<P>missioncritical here from the shooters board. Have come to depend on alot of your guys' wisdom and humor in the last 2 years and dont want to miss out, so here i am too.<P>glad to see the main group of regulars here, and hope things will be as good and better on this board! <P>good day<BR>MC

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Long time Shooter's (and "coffee shop")lurkier checking in. Didn't post much, but learned alot from the "regulars".

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
It is good to see the folks getting back together again. Old faces NO, young faces LMDH and new faces thanks for a placed to call home again.olefish

L
L
Howdy everone! I've deleted Shooters from my favorites. Look forward to talking to ya all.<P>Take care,<P>Mike

G
G
Just checking in. I have been sick for the past week and so when I return to lurk at Big Game I find most of the people I go there to listen to are gone. I didn't have the time to go back through the posts to figure out what happened but I assume the creature is another incarnation of "Duh-man", etc. and figured he had coming what he got.<P>I lurk a lot and contribute when I can or have something to contribute but what is the point in staying at hunters if the people you want to read are gone? I'll try to contribute more here as I can or my background allows.<P>It's nice to see all the familiar faces, so to speak.<BR>Take care all. <BR>

Predators make prey animals stronger
B
B
Wow I left shooters for a week, came back, and all the GURU's were gone! Im another lurker, but I sure did enjoy the banter of the regulars on shooters. Anyway I'm glad I found you guys, I'll be here to stay(Spikes pictures are added incentive).

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Eric in OR checkin' in as well

Get close, pick a hair, and shish-ka-bob it
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (12344mag, 1234, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,751 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,419
Posts18,528,269
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.