Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
to wear your MAGA caps backwards.

Drums keep pounding rhythm to the brain!

TFF

Ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/24/21.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in YOUR backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wear it backwards so those like you bringing up the rear can read it and weep.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Suck Ass Charlie, you screwed up in your title. January 6th was not an insurrection, you dumb twit. Look it up in the dictionary. It was at best a riot, something your crowd has spent the last 8 months conducting, causing billions of dollars damage.

More and more, the evidence points to a false flag operation with professional agitators from your side of the fence, just following Cazy Nancy's instructions.

Last edited by AB2506; 02/24/21.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
How hard to you have to be dropped on your head to see the world like SALcharlie, piddles or the like?

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by benchman
Insurrection, my boomdeeay. An entire summer of BLM and ANTIFA insurrection, made the Capitol event a nothing burger.

The ded chick that was breaking in figured it was more than a nothing burger.

Another month and Trump will be as relevant as Sarah Palin. I think she is working at Walmart now.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Whoops Hawley says they were standing peacefully as they have a right to do but later some of them rioted.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Another month and Trump will be as relevant as Sarah Palin. I think she is working at Walmart now.[/quote]

Wanna bet Libby?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by callnum
Insurrection, my boomdeeay. An entire summer of BLM and ANTIFA insurrection, made the Capitol event a nothing burger.

Another month and Trump will be as relevant as Sarah Palin. I think she is working at Walmart now.
..........CallDUMB the dummy...Hey dummy! The riots over the last part of spring and well into the summer and beyond saw more deaths and far more destruction than at the capitol. FAR MORE!....You are an absolute senseless idiot to compare the capitol as equivalent or equal to the entire summer of BLM and Antifa death and destruction.....MORON!... And by the way MORON, the demCRAPs never denounced ANY of the rioting and destruction. They WELCOMED IT YOU DAMNED FOOL.......CallNUMBNUTS! What a fool!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

..........CallDUMB the dummy...Hey dummy! The riots over the last part of spring and well into the summer and beyond saw more deaths and far more destruction than at the capitol. FAR MORE!....You are an absolute senseless idiot to compare the capitol as equivalent or equal to the entire summer of BLM and Antifa death and destruction.....MORON!... And by the way MORON, the demCRAPs never denounced ANY of the rioting and destruction. They WELCOMED IT YOU DAMNED FOOL.......CallNUMBNUTS! What a fool!

Ha! Hey Landslide I knew I could draw you and your 6th grade education out. Did you welch on your bet to paddler or pay him? My guess is you welched.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Ha! Hey Landslide I knew I could draw you and your 6th grade education out. Did you welch on your bet to paddler or pay him? My guess is you welched.
......Typical response from an idiot whom ignores the issue. Come to Calif and I'll show ya what a real education is.....So DUMMY. Where is the equivalent to the capitol incident vs all summer with BLM and anteeefoo? How about using yer brain skills to answer the question callDUMMY.....The invitation to Paddler is always open to come and collect his money. And you are welcome to join him.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

......Typical response from an idiot whom ignores the issue. Come to Calif and I'll show ya what a real education is.....So DUMMY. Where is the equivalent to the capitol incident vs all summer with BLM and anteeefoo? How about using yer brain skills to answer the question callDUMMY.....The invitation to Paddler is always open to come and collect his money. And you are welcome to join him.

News flash Landslide no one wants to see you or your [bleep] state.

Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Suck Ass Chuck, tell us what JoHo has accomplished.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 16bore

Won the 2020 election.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by 16bore

Won the 2020 election.

STOLE.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

News flash Landslide no one wants to see you or your [bleep] state.

Lol
..............................Nice weasel 'n out CallDUMMY. You and Piddler in the same damned categories. COWARDS are among them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,078
Posts18,482,764
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.